Weed

Recently befriended some stoners at my highschool. It's almost 4/20, and I'm planning to try some weed (Vape pen). Any advice for my first time?

Attached: weed.jpg (480x480, 10K)

Yes, make sure that you take it in, breathe it into your lungs, and hold it until you can't. Bring water. and food.

Don't stress. Time will appear to pass slower. Music will be 10x better. Don't get higher until you are comfortable at the level you currently are at. Don't try and keep up with the others keep your own pace. Food tastes amazing, eat before so you are able to feel full and can moderate your intake.

Avoid
>bongs
>dabs from a rig
>edibles

Do try:
>a couple hits from a pipe
>split a blunt or a joint
>dab pens or vaporizers

Have fun, OP. Remember, literally zero people have died on weed so don't freak out. Your heart rate will increase, you might let it get to your head, but if you're around good people then you'll be fine. Let them know it's your first time, too. Nothing wrong with admitting that, don't wanna green out in front of everyone. Have fun man.

Thanks for the advice. However, I didn't think edibles were that bad.

Weed is for niggers, don't smoke it.

Medical weed user I take weed 4 times a day and get it shipped to my house by the goverment. Try to find a strain that has CBD and is not too high in THC that way you do not feel paranoid and can enjoy the day. I recommend a bong over vaporizer/pen. Pen will give you a gradual high and burns out faster bong is instant and last longer. Bonus points if you have a chamber to put ice into the bong. Also do not hold the smoke in it does nothing for you other than hurt your throat, make sure to spit lots so that it does not hurt later. Do not pack it too tight or else it will get really hot. Make sure to break it up using a grinder.

Do not do edibles for your first time I did and I passed out made me super sleepy.

Do a little see how you feel then try more do not go in like how people do with drinking.

You must be 18 to use this site.

You can be 18 in highschool.

A bong will wreck him. The amount of times I've had friends take a single rip from a bong before passing out or puking is astonishing. OP should play it safe and stick to blunts, joints, pipes, and vapes imo

You must be 18 to use this site.

Dude are you retard? Don't hold it until you can't, 95% of the THC enters your blood stream within 5 seconds, just do a deep breath and exhale. He just thinks it works better because you are depriving your brain of oxygen and is getting light headed. Fruit is best and yes water or soothing beverage. Even with vape you will likely get some throat irritation for the first time or cotton mouth. Also be smart man and don't start abusing it. I spent way too much money on this shit in the past and it hurt some relationships. Its not hard clearly, but it does have some bad effects mentally and socially if you let it.

weed is stupid don't do it you will give yourself schizophrenia and anxiety and it will completely fuck up your brain for a few years if you do it enough
it also makes you a retard and normies only know how to have fun when on drugs
and it's expensive a complete money drain

and you have to associate with niggers to get any

and smoke fucks up your breathing

and everyone dui on weed it's dangerous

and everyone thinks it's harmless when it's completely not

and everyone thinks it's not addictive when it is people steal and kill for weed all the time, look at niggers

drugs are bad

drugs are for losers
stay in school
don't do drugs

Attached: 1523337920030.jpg (720x558, 66K)

gotta be 18 to post here kid

lol

you're fucking stupid
I got high everyday from 16 to 25 without missing a day, then I got high frequently until now. I'm 35.

My point is:

I have an IQ of 145, a PhD in Chemistry and I just won a prestigious award for a post-doctoral fellowship.

Weed doesn't make you stupid, and it doesn't give you schizophrenia.
The reason stoners are often stupid is because they get high and stop learning. I got high and did math.

we were all stupid teenagers once

you're high functioning schizo then

I guarantee your brain feels completely different now than before you started smoking

I've been sober 4 months after smoking 3 years, still don't feel sober like i was before I started

smoking while your brain is still developing probably isn't good either

Great achievements if you’re telling the truth, but your case is clearly anecdotal. Not everyone has Einstein level IQ so you are clearly an outlier.

There is a correlation between schizophrenia and getting excessively stoned at an early age. A causal link has not been proven.

To further confound things there is also a positive correlation between IQ and mental illness.

So maybe I am smart and a bit crazy and that is why I like drugs? This is not conclusive.

My point is:

>drugs are for losers
and
>give yourself schizophrenia
are also not conclusive

Piece of shit, kill yourself

>Anonymous 04/19/18(Thu)01:42:03 No.19480
oooo someone is jealous

I also have a smokin hot girlfriend.

I so hope you are INCEL or KHV

Stoner should be executed on spot by regimental comissar. They are obe of the most pathetic and low form of life and killing them is mercy.

you wanna go burn some books after this?