What the fuck am i if im a retarded femanon who relates with you all??

what the fuck am i if im a retarded femanon who relates with you all??

literally every time i come on here i read shit about women and i don't identify with any of their retardation. of course im not male. but i'm not an emotional piece of shit? and i am more interested in vidya and fucking getting my shit together more so than more feminine hobbies. maybe like 3 things. that's it. sometimes in-game i'll even forget i'm female and someone will get confused because of my voice and i'll remember.

Attached: tumblr_n4q0zin1WK1rtcfaqo1_250.png (180x158, 3K)

post tits

fuck off, tripfag

Attached: 20180418_221153.jpg (2560x1920, 1.61M)

You relate to all of us?

Considering the number of conflicting opinions and giant dickholes that post here I find that unlikely

Why is your entire identity defined by Jow Forums? That's fucked. You need to think harder

more so the general consensus of Jow Forums alone, should have clarified

could easily be a chubby dude squishin his tits together

c'mon, tits (with nips) or GTFO

still, there is a pretty mixed bag of advice out there user.

You're autistic, that's what you are.

fair enough lmao

never denied it

>tripfag
>femanon

you are not one of us. not at all.

Attached: 1523576094404.png (1225x689, 603K)

>>>r/notlikeothergirls

You shouldn't have done that, whore.
You're just wallowing in self-hatred and you find meme-tier distortions of valid criticisms useful in furthering it.
>relates with you all
Bullshit, you just want an excuse to act out your emotional baggage (and that is a very female thing to do). Get out and never come back.

This

>tripfag
>Asking for sympathy

Attached: IMG_3825.jpg (800x450, 23K)

you're high in generally male attributed temperaments, so you identify with guys more than girls. Not a bad thing, doesn't mean anything is wrong with you, but you see the bullshit women do often and don't agree with it. That's a good portion of what's going on. Women have a lot of temperaments that make them seem crazy, which they do seem crazy.

video games have rotted your brain and you need to start knitting or something

youre nothing. a mongolian vase art forum doesnt affect or change your gender identity at all. get over yourself, snowflake.

fuck off roastie

How short is your hair? Can't see any.

Lost.

BMO!
Where'd you get a BMO shirt?

and now one without the shirt pls

or post feet

pls post feet user, I need to squirt. Not really interested in the top part, more on the underfoot.
Socked feet is good too.