Why do people get Mad when men cheat? First of all cheating for a man is ten times harder than for a woman...

Why do people get Mad when men cheat? First of all cheating for a man is ten times harder than for a woman, so it means there is a problem big enough that the man would take the effort to cheat, and secondly, men are easy to please, so if he chests it's because something is very wrong.
And lastly if a man cheats it's because he's high value enough that he'd have an easy time doing so, so it's the woman's fault for not putting in enough effort to keep him.

Attached: 1280px-PikiWiki_Israel_5670_war_memorial_in_tel_hashomer.jpg (1280x960, 209K)

>why is infidelity shitty?

What?
Who the fuck cares who does it?

Because it takes two to fuck, and the more manwhores there are running around in society, the more whores there will be. The biggest mistake made by society was removing restrictions on women rather than increasing restrictions on men--because now we have this shit-flinging of both sides' degenerates pointing to the other's wrongs as a way of """justifying""" their own, when in reality both groups should be rounded up and shot.

Also, men and women both cheat at roughly the same rates, it's about 40% in the US.

Most common narrative for man cheating: he's a piece of shit
Most common narrative for woman cheating: she is uncared for, she's the true victim, her bf is inattentive, she isn't at fault

When it's pretty much the opposite, a woman only needs to be horny and go to a bar to get a fuck, if a man goes out of his way to cheat rather than just fucking his SO it's because either the relationship is shit or his SO is withholding sex

I don't know who you're hearing that from, but that's definitely not the first thing going through my mind.

If cheating is your solution for anything, you're a shitty person. Gender doesn't change that.

I've never been in a social situation, heard somebody proclaim that another had cheated on their significant other, and then everybody start clapping and cheering, "Good for them!".

The shit people tend to spew online is heavily influenced by whatever mood swing they might happen to be experiencing at the time. If anybody honestly believed anything different, they aren't worth caring about.

shut up hitler

What is a fuck boi.

(You)

Attached: money.jpg (422x751, 85K)

>it is simultaneously difficult and easy for men to cheat
You're rationalising and doing a terrible job of it. When you have agreed to be sexually exclusive with someone and fuck someone else you have gone back on your word and that is a shitty thing to do. It is also usually very upsetting for the person you do it to and this is something that's easy to anticipate prior to deciding to cheat.

>something is very wrong
If it's wrong enough to go back on your word it's wrong enough to end the relationship first.

>woman's fault
No. You are in charge of where you put your dick.

you're the worst type of tripfag with no redeeming qualities

Woman cheating is way more socially accepted than men cheating. Men are also wrongly considered to cheat more often.

Everything you said would be accurately interpreted by a woman as a direct problem for her and insult to her status.

I cheated on my gf properly for the first time the other day.

I don't even feel bad about it one bit tbqh. Would also happily do it again. Its nothing but an act, its just the value that society puts onto it.

But it doesn't make sense for a guy who can get pussy 24/7 to be with just one chick. Why would you do that to yourself? Like 1 - 100% of all men's sole purpose in life is to get as much quality pussy as possible.

You devalue yourself.
A high status man is able to flirt with every woman and still be faithful to his wife.
People who cheat can't openly flirt with people and their wives will leave them when caught.

Women like to dictate the rules.
Ever heard a co worker excuse himself saying something like:
”Sorry i cannot go, i need to be home and take care of the family”

Its because his wife/gf won’t let him go, because she is worried/jealous/an attention whore.

I think the lack of freedom in relationships is what makes men cheat.

>First of all cheating for a man is ten times harder than for a woman

thats wrong, im a man and i can say cheating for me is so fucking easy, same for all my friends lmao, a woman shows interest and we instantly fuck

id actually argue due to the fact that we're expected to approach women first, when we're approached first, its harder to turn them down entirely.

same shitty reason why women cheats

it doesnt matter what gender you are. cheating is the same for everyone ya idiot femanon

OP's a mental midget, move on.

But you know it'd hurt her. So obviously you don't give a shit about her.

> Hurr why is breaking your partner's trust and shattering his/her self confidence bad?

Your inability to understand why being cheated on is a horrible experience for both men AND women alike is baffling and probably a sign of sociopathy.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (660x800, 54K)

women get aroused at the fact their man attracts other girls though, it's pre-selection

Attracting other women doesn't equal fucking them

OP, you're a fucking brainlet.

OP is retarded

>another fucking thread not asking for any advice

>all these newfags replying to a gender swapped copypasta

If a man cheats it's his own fault. Putting the effort in to find a new woman to have sex with is no more difficult than simply telling the person he's with hey I don't think we should be exclusive anymore and then going off and f****** that other person.

There's no reason to blame bad behavior on another person. The person who commits the indiscretion is the person where the fault lies obviously.

OP if you're being serious then I am sorry that your country's education system has failed you so terribly

Attached: 1523822829756.jpg (512x384, 30K)

This is why one mustn't get caught.

> but it's wrong
The concept of monogamy for life is a social construct, in my opinion. There are times when monogamy is a good thing but there also times when getting some sex on the side acts like a pressure relief valve.

You're promoting cheating because you're are whore or think like one. Hitler is right.

>everybody start clapping and cheering, "Good for them!".
Yeah no shit, cause women only say that when there's no men around.

Even women aren't THAT stupid.

No....to much attention bitch hypergammy

You sound like you have a very vapid and empty life.

Human beings are not made for monogamous pairing, that's just a meme invented by religion.

I'm in favor of men cheating but this is an illogical post.

The main reason for men to cheat is an issue in their relationship since no man is going to go through the effort of finding a new girl to cheat with and woo her when he is satisfied.

Considering in a relationship the only effort a woman has to put in is not use sex as a weapon and say something nice every once in a while, it's easy to see that if a dude cheats it's because his girlfriend is doing absolutely zero on her part when women already have to do zero since men are expected to plan dates, have ideas, come up with shit etcetera etcetera

The female case is different, it can come from neglect but most of the time it's just a spur of the moment thing since the only thing a woman has to do to get fucked is dress up nice and go out for a night

I hope you don't get mad when your partner also participates in the 'pressure relief' of side dick.

Fuck no, she can't. If she wants some other dick then she can walk.

In a perfect reality, if a relationship has problems you're supposed to talk it out and find a solution together.
Not waste years of a relationship just to cheat with someone new
Why is it so hard to talk about how the love is fading and trying to patch it up together instead of being a coward and seeking affection from another?
Men or Women, cheating is just inexcusable. Just break up and save hurting the other person more.

Just restarted my internet to say I agree
Too bad these dumb fucks won't read your post

That's implying that he'd ever get a partner. Incels are incels for a reason.

I never thought the day would come that I'd agree with this tripfag.
Really made me think.