My girlfriend can't have sex anymore, and perhaps not for a while

My girlfriend can't have sex anymore, and perhaps not for a while.

She told me it's okay for me to sleep with other women as long as i don't tell her and she doesn't know about it.

I still feel like I'd be cheating, but dammit if im not getting horny.

Would you do it?

Attached: octopus sex.png (976x549, 477K)

Use prostitutes so there's no emotional attachment.

Can't you wank?

>She told me it's okay for me to sleep with other women as long as i don't tell her and she doesn't know about it.

Sounds like she's giving you a way to dump her without being the one to do it. Either you break up with her or stay, but her losing all respect for you.

If that's not the case, then it's still a fucked up relationship.

Its a shit test of massive proportions.
Either dump her or stay faithful.

Probably, I'm not dumb enough to say sure i'll do that, i told her no, thats cheating, i won't do it, and i haven't.

We had a healthy sex life but she got a tear and which got infected giving her an aggressive UTI needing a long course of antibiotics and we probably can't have sex for a year until it heals.

Fuck no. How did you respond to that? Why the fuck would I want to fuck anybody but the person I love? Don't be stupid, stupid.

ITS A TEST.

I said I won't do it.

That's rough man. Does this tear rule out going down on her though? It surely doesn't rule out her going down on you.

It doesn't, we've been doing that but you know it gets a bit stale eventually.

put it in her ass

It wont fit

Lube dat shit my nig

Tell her that what she did was really hurtful and ask if she even loves you

Why can't she have sex

This

Guy with experience with this shit — don’t do it. Just don’t. She’ll say it’s fine but still be jealous (understandable) and if you go through with you’ll be interrogated about it, she’ll hold it against you to some degree, and it’ll just make things toxic.

>giving and getting head gets stale

Holy shit OP, that's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

It's a shit test to see what you would do. You should break up with her and fuck other girls for her even trying to play you like that. Sounds like a bad relationship. If she cant have sex and it isn't for medical reasons that's bullshit

Sex can be a lot more than PIV user.

Absolutely not.
I mean your gf told you it'd be okay but polygamous relationships are a fucking joke.

Can't she jack you off? Fellate you? Watch you masturbate, cuddle ... you know do shit with you?

>She told me it's okay for me to sleep with other women
She's done with you. The sooner you accept it, the less will it hurt.

>Fellate you?
I shuddered

Stay faithful or become a cheater
Come on dude....just jack off, not that hard.
I also agree with I mean, christ, if I wasn't able to have sex for a while I sure as hell wouldn't tell my gf it's okay to fuck other dudes as long as I don't know about it

Just have her blow you, handjob, titjob, anal possibly.

Time to use the backdoor?

LOL hilarious.
Yes it will. My bf's man meat fits in my tiny ass. She just has to relax.

Strap on, have her fuck you instead for a year. You won't even miss normal sex once you get used to it

>she got a tear and which got infected giving her an aggressive UTI

Attached: smughortler.jpg (640x480, 71K)

People that truly want to make a change lead by example and teach with compassion, not laughing at people's pain. You're just a piece of shit who built an entire worldview around a desperate need to pretend that the fact that nobody wants you is a virtue.

There's no point in changing those who are already lost. And accepting immoral acts only encourages more to try them.

Happy birthday you insufferable cunt.

Not Jow Forums

are blowjobs not an option?

be careful user

she feels bad and understands you have needs so she offers that you can sleep with other women.,

She is likely not properly anticipating how jealous and hurt she will be when you actually do it.

lol what a cuck

Attached: otxi9hEXMt1rnbxbco1_500.jpg (500x568, 31K)

This

Nice of her to offer, but even if she means it, it'll hurt her emotionally. Just ask her politely to suck you off for the next year.