Cycle of failure

>Get rejected by girls
>Work out to take my mind off of it and to make it less likely to happen again in future
>Get rejected by girls
>Work out to take my mind off of it and to make it less likely to happen again in future
>Get rejected by girls
>Get rejected by girls

How many times does this have to happen before I just put a bullet through my skull, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1513822052569.jpg (780x780, 47K)

doesn't have to happen ever again, you know what to do

You keep working out duh. Who needs chicks when you look like the ideal of kouros?

Who needs to look like an ancient statue when no one will ever bother looking upon you?

I think I'm gonna give myself to the end of this year.

>make it less likely to happen in the future

That's your problem.

I 100% guarantee your body isn't what is preventing you from getting a woman.

This, it's probably your face or height or lack of hair.

(I know it's fucking brutal)

what said

you keep looking at your physical appearance.

maybe it's because you're always suicidal and depressing thats why girls always reject you.

stop thinking with your body think with your damn head

I can't change my face or my hair.

I'm not, meme pic aside.

But maybe I like girls a bit much.

watch some rsd and stop caring if girls like you or not.
Girls can feel if you "need" their approval, so it's a problem with your self worth and not your looks.

This, people have a way to detecting desperation and low self esteem in people. In my case, I make it pretty obvious so I'm not surprised a lot of people don't approach me. When I do have people wanting to talk to me I try to be as chill as possible though, sometimes it works.

>cycle of rejection
>implying you stop working out when you are talking to girls
That means you probably arent making any gains.
You should focus on yourself for a while instead of focusing on smashing all the time.

Let's stop lying to this man and blue-pill meme shit. You're fucked dude; if you're really ugly you are absolutely fucked and most likely will not have any luck with women. My recommendation is to not try and pursue anything with them until you get absolute clear cut signals that a woman is into you. There's no need to actively go out and hurt your self-esteem, after a bit you won't mind so much because you won't be getting shot down constantly. Sure it's gonna suck, and there will be days you'll still be reminded of your inferiority, but it beats going out and having some entitled little shit ruin your day.

Why do you make it so hard for yourself?

Leave your shitty hole abd go and date chicks in other places, maybe even other contries.

Okay, you have to deal with cultural differences, but girls who did not grow up with a silverspoon in their mouth will be much easier to impress and deal with.

Plus, as soon as you get out of your hole, you suddenly become someone. When you stay where you are, you are just one ”ordinary guy” but you go away, you can be the globetrotter, the backpacker or the wealthy tourist, no problem.

Nah, I always workout but its true I work harder after rejection

Simply working out isn't going to "win you a girl".

You have to have a not shit personality too.

Honestly I never work out, I'm just not fat, but I have a good personality and still have girls coming after me.

Have you considered the possibility that it is not your physique that is the problem?

I'm fairly confident about my personality because I do really good on dates and I have a good few good looking friends.

I sometimes wonder if its that I'm looking for LTRs that's the problem, but maybe that's me seeing too many of literally's posts.

You're failing because you just aren't ripped enough. Sure you say you workout a lot but do you eat well too? Are you getting enough rest?

Is sleep that important? Cause mine is ass,

Also food wise I still eat some sugary shit on top of healthy stuff(lots of fruit, veg, wholegrains, varied carbs and a mix of lean and fatty meats).

Women are hypergamous by nature. Maybe your problem isn't physical but financially. Women like status and security so if they don't think you can provide that they will pass up on you

Maybe it's time to consider working on something other than your physique.