Am I a creep?

I was out drinking with friends, went to a club and here goes
>out of rolling papers, need a cig
>ask a qt i'm acquainted with for some
>she gives me papers
>as i pass her by i kiss her on the cheek and say "thanks"

Today she gave me some stares, didn't say when we passed by. Now, am I considered a creep, is it generally creepy behavior?
I tend to get chummy with people when I drink, as lot of people in my country do.

Attached: IMG-20180326-WA0001.jpg (720x960, 514K)

Yeah that's pretty weird bro.

Yeah don't do that

Shit
What do, just let it slide? Don't bring it up? I'm not normally like this, so this had me concerned.

It's fine. What country?

Not a good look dude. Although, I'm gonna be that guy and point out if he was really attractive this wouldn't be considered "creepy".

Croatia, we're either very happy or very angry drunks

Unless you're in a foreign country, or a foreigner from a country where a kiss on the cheek is customary greeting, yes that's weird.

dude that is fucking creepy, I have seen girls ask their friends to beat someone up for doing that

Just don't mention it. My friend does worse shit (licks people's cheeks) but he surprisingly gets away with it. Maybe because he's considered the likeable weirdo, I don't know

Looking only at the greentext it was fine, but from her reaction you did creep her out so apologise when you can.

Do you do that with dudes also?
If you do then its just normal for you.
If you dont then you are too touchy feely with chicks.

Right, as I mentioned it doesn't happen usually

I guess I'm in a similar position, kinda being the jester in my group. So I just play dumb, say I don't remember? Also licking cheeks seems far worse.

As I said, we get chummy, brohugs i guess, bumping heads and such shit.
All in a friendly manner.

And I'm not really touchy feely generally, I'm usually the guy who just drinks and dances somewhat coherently.

just apologize to her dude. I'm a croat that was raised in England, so I don't know if that shit is cool over there, I'm guessing not, but still if you think she'll be receptive to an apology, and it will make you feel better, then just apologize and keep your behaviour in check. Who knows, she might even have liked it, you won't know until you ask. In any case I'd say apologize and only pull those sorts of moves when you're feeling chemistry with a girl.

Yeah I don't know, like I wouldn't feel weirded out by just a kiss on the cheek. My parents are from Montenegro and people don't seem at all bothered by physical contact when I go there.

Just don't say anything and if she asks you just tell her you're a friendly guy or something

Bumping heads isnt the same as kissing on the cheek.
Its not like cheek kissing is gay or anything.
We had an irish lad who would do that. You would buy him a drink or something and he would say "your a straight doll" and kiss your cheek and laugh.
It wasnt anything to him personally.
When you think "eww i wouldnt do that to a dude" or you are afraid to do it to a dude because he might get mad then you are no longer doing it because of customs and instead are using customs to kiss attractive girls and laugh it off.

It was hardly a "move", I wasn't really trying to get anywhere.

So I just keep playing dumb if it's not brought up. Still, it bothers me if there's talk of me being a weirdo.

We do forehead kisses here regardless of gender, so there's that

Do you personally kiss dudes on the forehead is the question.
If you personally dont do it then you are just hiding behind your customs as an excuse.

I feel like if you apologise then it's like you're admitting you did something wrong.

Maybe I got the wrong idea but I feel like cheek-kissing, especially in our culture, isn't a big deal. It's not like she got mad at you at the moment right?

I mean if she comes up to you and says she felt uncomfortable then yeah apologise, but otherwise there's no point I think

Sometimes, yes. Depends on how drunk/good friends we are.

Thanks, its just that I tend to overthing these things

Do you know how consent works?

Either don't mention it or casually apologize saying that was inappropriate, but do not make a big deal about it in any way.

Its fine
Nothing creepy about that... except you look very ugly and like a creep no 1 wants to get kissed by

Yea, tell her that you were plastered and that's what you do when drunk. Women are people too and they will forget about it, but she is probably expecting an apology.

There is also an possibility that she is an sex-starved introvert psycho that got wet by your kiss and has already planned out your wedding and kids and she only await for your invitation for a date. Some girls can get incredibly clingy at the slightest bit of attention.

But you should just apologize for it and you'll see after that.

Well if you admit that you are drunk and come up with an genuine apology, you can get away with lots of stuff.

lol does a kiss on the cheek require consent now in backward america?

I don't think I'm that fucked up

I dont think she expects anything desu, only time we talk is when we drink. But thanks for your input.