To those who are dating fat girls, do you like them being fat, are you indifferent about it or does it bother you...

To those who are dating fat girls, do you like them being fat, are you indifferent about it or does it bother you? Has your partner been the same size since you started dating them?

Attached: 542AE1B6-CE71-4C5D-B78B-66D716AEA1FE.jpg (1000x1250, 288K)

I think it's kinda hot. And she was this weight when we met.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

i told her not to watch her weight and eat whatever. fatter = bigger boobs and ass so fuck yeah i like it

How does she feel about her weight?

What about the fat belly that comes with it?

I like her being bigger, i've always prefered a bigger woman. It doesn't bother me I love it.

She's pretty much the same size as when I met her. Pic related is a good reference to her body type.

Attached: 1523921737560.jpg (1536x1899, 210K)

When we started dating I did robotics in high school and I was thankful to have someone to make out with. She was over 190
Now I'm out of college and I grew into my frame, and I don't look or act like a dork. She's probably still 170-something. But I'm so in love with her that I genuinely find her attractive even though if I just met her today I probably wouldn't

fat belly is cute as long as the tits are big

We got happyfat

Don't get happyfat

It kills the sex drive and now she will only use the belt on me when it's dark out

At least she knows how to choke me and punch me in the nuts properly

Attached: tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif (450x365, 1011K)

Does she know this?

That‘s cute. Does it ever bother you that she‘s not conventionally considered beautiful?

That‘s good to know

You mean you got too comfy and put on weight?

That means, she’s bothered by her weight gain. But does it bother you that she‘s fatter now?

Yes she knows. I tell her all the time how much I love her body. I particularly love her belly, it has this little fold before going to down to her vagina, turns me on like mad.

My girl has a similar body type, except my girl's boobs are quite a bit larger and she is 4'10" tall. I am infuriated beyond belief anytime a family member of her's tells her to lose any weight at all.

>What about the belly fat that comes with it?

Some chub is fine, broski. What you are concerned about is ratio. Chest, waist, bust.

An hourglass figure is 10-7-10 in terms of a ratio. For example, 36-24-36 is a pretty much a 10-7-10 ratio.

My girl is damned close 43-31-44. If she shoved one inch from her waist to her tits, it would be a perfect ratio. Given her short height, she is quite thick, but in a damn good way.

>How does she feel about her weight?

Very insecure. She thinks she is hideous because she isn't model thin.

Do you think she loves her body just as much as you love it?

>That‘s cute. Does it ever bother you that she‘s not conventionally considered beautiful?
Oh she's definitely beautiful, she has a very pretty face and everyone loves her. If I were to be honest to myself, the only time I'm bothered is when we go to the beach - it's not even that her belly hangs out or over, but I feel self-conscious about what other people think. But that's a rotten side of me, and I know it's not a rational thought.

>Very insecure. She thinks she is hideous because she isn't model thin.

Does that make you sad? Do you think there‘s anything that could be done against this?
Wouldn‘t it be a lot better if she loved her body and was secure enough in it to flaunt it for you?

Do you think this thiught stems from a male status thing? My dad said the exact same thing. That he wouldn‘t mind if his gf wasn‘t perfect looking but that he can‘t risk it because of the social stigma. That really got me thinking.

No, she's generally positive but every so often it gets her down. Women obsess over their bodies and she's no different. I just build her up, give her confidence, and reassure her she looks wonderful when she has these insecurity bouts.

It's just part of being a bigger woman in a society that idolizes being thin, I just do my part when the time comes.

Do you think your words really help her or do you feel like you have no power over how she feels about her body? Do you think there‘s other things you do that help her feel good about her looks?

>Does that make you sad?

Yup

>Do you think there is anything that can be done against this?

Yup, shunning society entirely and living inna woods. Good news is we are basically doing that soon.

>Wouldn't it be better if she loved her body and was secure enough in it to flaunt it for you?

hmmmmmm. I am going to go with 'no' actually. She flaunts for me plenty in our alone time, walking around nude, cooking wearing nothing but an apron, and doing other fetish stuff for me because she knows I love her body but she is convinced everyone else hates it so she hides it away as best she can.

I feel bad for her insecurity, but this is actually a good thing. If my woman were to suddenly think she is hot shit and can get any man she wants because of her confidence boost, she would probably stray to other guys like most women do.

Luckily, she is insecure and a shut-in who is terrified of being anywhere without me.

This is very shallow, I am aware, but, well think of the number of women you know who are good looking, know they are good looking, and act the part. How many of them are good people? Very, very few.

As much as I love my woman, I am fully aware that a lot of positive attention from outside sources actually fucks with their heads in a lot of ways. Humility and being humble keeps a lot of women grounded and makes them better people on the whole.

I get where you‘re coming from, but what i meant was more a confidence that makes her flaunt her body for you because she feel super sexy right now and not just because she knows you like it. That doesn‘t automatically mean she would get more male attention. Althought i do see why it concerns you. For the sake of this discussion, lets assume she would not change her monogamous behaviour towards you in any way despite her confidence boost. Would you then think it would be an advantage or do you actually like her being a bit reluctant and shy about showing off?

I think they help her, the bouts are becoming less frequent and shorter, it also seems to take more to trigger them now then what it did when we first got together. The only thing that really bothers her is when a stranger says "I could do better" but she also has anxiety issues that contribute to that.

Sometimes I do feel a bit powerless though, it's hard to reassure her against the weight of the entire beauty/fashion industry.

There are other things, I give her a lot of massages, and a lot of sexual favors that I don't expect reciprocated. Going clothes shopping with her every now and again seems to help as well, she enjoys when i'm apart of her dressing up and choosing clothes. There's probably some other things i'm blanking on at the moment as well.

Like I said, she's a lot more positive now than when we first met.

I personally like her being shy.

Let me ask you this, who is she showing off for? She is looking for the approval and the attention of other people. If that is important to you, then you might be cool with that, but I don't give much of a damn about other people's opinions on the whole.

Is it an ego boost for her? Sure, but again, how is this beneficial to our relationship in any way? Does her knowing and feeling like she is sexually attractive to more people enhance our relationship when we are a couple of shut-ins for the most part? Not really. Does it give her the confidence to go out more? Yes. But then the question is, why does she now want to go out more? For more attention. She wants a more social life to get more attention from more strangers. Is this beneficial in any way other than an ego boost? Not really, especially if she is going to be purely monogamous.

There is not much to gain from her feeling like she is hot, flaunting it, and showing it off.

That is something women should do to attract males. That's it. If she already has a man, there is no need to do it.

I am not saying she should look like a slob, mind you, but instead look cute, look comfy, etc. Aiming to show off your body is trying to look hot or sexy.

So here is a tip, in case you are a woman asking these questions, when you are in a relationship with a man, CUTE/PRETTY trumps SEXY in almost all settings outside of the bedroom.

You sound like an awesome husband/bf.

I hope your girl one day gets to the point where she‘s immune to those triggers completly.

Thanks a lot for your answers. They made me feel better.

What would you wish your girl would/could change about her mindset regarding her body/weight/looks?

Yeah. And it's pretty silly, but you can't help how you feel I guess

I think you‘re misunderstanding what i mean by „flaunting her body“. I don‘t mean that she dresses more sexy when going out or anything like that. What i mean is that she‘s less inhibited during sex for example. Maybe getting on top of you and focus on how it feels instead of thinking about how her belly looks like. Letting you observe her whilst taking a shower without feeling bad about her stretch marks, but instead enjoy herself. Keeping the light on during sex and let you take a good look, stuff like that.
Basically, that she spends no time thinking about her fat rolls, hiding her body or covering up when she‘s alone with you.

Attached: pregnant thicc.webm (640x1052, 949K)

Well, i understand it. Ofc it‘s sad, but it‘s real.
Do you think you could feel less bad about it if you adopted a different mindset about this? Like „maybe all those guys secretly would love to have a wife with her body type but they are too insecure to go for it“? I‘m aware that‘s not true and there are a lot of guys who genuinely prefer skinny or even thin girl, but let‘s just play with the idea for a moment.

OH!

Yeah, we do that anyway.

She is super comfy being nude and playful with me. She knows I love her body and is more than happy to be all aggro in the sack. Hell, she rides me the bulk of the time.

She is very sensual and happy around me. She is only insecure when out around other people, especially women. At home, after calming down from social settings and some words of encouragement from me she is right as rain.

That‘s awesome. You‘re doing god‘s work user.

I‘m very similar to your girl. Being out and social makes me feel really bad. I was at a big amusement park two days ago and when i got home i felt like utter shit because i have been comparing myself to all those unbelivably stunning teen girls walking around. Maybe i should just stay at home 24/7, kek.
I wish there was a pill to swallow that makes you stop comparing yourself to others.

>You sound like an awesome husband/bf.
Kek.
He's just a guy who chose the fatty because she was easier (I did too, once). A girl would never support a fat guy like that.

>A girl would never support a fat guy like that.

Maybe not the girls you know, which is pretty sad, but that doesn‘t mean it‘s the case for everyone.

couln't tell my ex "I love you" back because she was chubby and I knew she'd only get bigger.
Learned a bit about myself, but it's good to have standards.

Okay, bring me an example of a thin girl supporting an overweight man.
Even on tv shows you see these 500 pound cunts having husbands. Women should never be allowed to complain about anything.

My boyfriend gained 50 lbs since we got together and I honestly think he's cuter now than when we got together.

Thanks! We're getting married in october.

The main thing that upsets me is the "I could do better". She's the best women i've ever met and bigger women are not low value, she's healthy, which is the most important thing and she carries herself wonderfully, she has a real strong sense of self but she sometimes shrinks because people critique her body as opposed to her ideas. It flares her anxiety a bit which doesn't help.

The other thing that annoys me is she sometimes feels she has to deny herself things, like certain outfits or activites like dancing because she's bigger. It took me a while to convince her to come out to dancing lessons with me.

Gf is chubby, I love it

She may have gained a little weight since we started dating, but not much at all

I‘m sorry, i don‘t have an example from pop culture, just people i know irl.
And besides, you don‘t know if that user is overweight himself.

Also, see this:

>bring me an example of a thin girl supporting an overweight man.
Me and my boyfriend! I'm 110 lbs and 5'5. Love him desperately, even if he gained 50 lbs since we got together.

I like my girls thicc, always have. My girlfriend's on the chubby side but it's more to grab on to and play with. She's been steadily losing weight for the past year and change, which promises more fun in bed.

I've always asserted that if she changes, it be for her own sake. I want her to be someone she's happy and proud to be, independent of my approval. I let her know this anytime her weight comes up. I think it's important that the change not be for a facetious reason like 'itll make me better in bed.'
For her, she wants to hit that Velma Dinkley sweet spot. I, obviously, am doing my part as a responsible boyfriend to get her into a Velma cosplay as soon as possible.

>since we got together

>To those who are dating
normalfags leave

Neither should you. It's like listening to a child talk about how they deserve free money.

No woman wants to date a man who's even bitchier than they are.

> We're getting married in october.

Awww, congrats user!

Do people actully do that, critique her body or tell you you could „do better“?
I am bigger myself (bmi 29), but this has never happened to me. Maybe some kids have made a comment, but that was just kids being as honest as only kids can. It didn‘t really hurt me because it wasn‘t meant in a hurtful way.
If snything, i am my own worst critique. Nobody besides me actually makes mean remarks about my weight or pulls me down.

Ah yes, i know that too well. I often feel like i am not allowed to do things because i would make a fool of myself. Unfortunately, exercise belongs to those things too. And all the clothes i would like to wear but don‘t dare to... i‘m trying to get a grip on it and this thread has given me a lot to work with. So thanks a lot!

What's wrong with that? He's overweight now, I still love him and like him a bunch.

I just don't like how these bitches are lying to guys.

the only bitch i see is you dude

Lol, you're retarded.

good one

It does happen sometimes, but it's not a weekly occurrence. For example, at new year a women came up and started flirting with me even though I was sat next to her, when I rejected this woman and said I was with her, the woman laughed in her face. She's definitely her own worst critic a lot of the time.

Bmi 29? If you don't mind me asking how tall are you?

Yes, she didn't want to come dancing because she would look stupid but I got her to come around and now she loves it. Same with clothes, doesn't want to wear revealing clothes but now she does. Suns out so is she.

Start slow and small and build a positive feedback loop, each time you achieve a small goal your confidence will grow, most people get stuck because nothing feels worth doing because it isn't everything, this is your world as much as anybody elses, get out their and make it yours.

Wow... i swear some people have zero decency. I’m glad i‘ve never experienced this so far. Very sorry you two had to go trough this.

I‘m only 5‘1, so it really shows, which isn‘t making it easier on me.

I‘m on the verge of finally stopping to try and be somehing i‘m not. I‘m so done with feeling like shit about my body 24/7. it‘s not helpful in any way. I‘ve tried to live up to my own standarts for too many years and i‘m now at a point where i have to realize that the payback isn‘t worth the energy i put in. I need a totally different approach and i even think that i won‘t ever be able to make significant and lasting changes that would help me actually lose some weight before i am able to make peace with my body the way it is right now.

It's ok. I hope you never have to.

That must be hard to deal with, my girl is 5'4 so it can be a bit rough sometimes as well.

Beating yourself up will cause you nothing but pain and will make it harder for you to achieve your goals, so that's a much healther attitude. What makes you think you can't make lasting changes? Do you want to make peace with your body now? Or is it a goal to lose weight?

Honestly I stopped dating a chubby girl (not because of the chub, she was also pretty mental) and recently started dating a very thin, conventionally pretty girl. Its so weird going to the beach now and actually hoping guys will stare at her and see how cute she is, and that I'm the guy dating her.

I feel kind of rotten for how much of a switch it is from the chubby girlfriend, but damn if I don't feel proud showing her off.

Had a fat gf for 3 years, didn't give a shit. Until she started giving me shit for not getting fit while she was still a slob. Ultimatley, her obnoxious behavior made me cut it.

Just dont be a lazy shit, a little chub can be cute.

Mine has put on weight since we met. She was already on the borderline of what I found attractive thiccness wise, and now I'm struggling to remain attracted to her. I'm much less interested in sex.

I date fats. It doesn't bother me so long as they aren't edging on obese. If they're edging on obese, I can't help but feel sorry that their health and probably self-esteem is so bad.

If I had to choose between a woman who was 30lbs overweight or 15lbs underweight, I would choose the overweight one every single time.

I've never been with a truly obese woman. Maybe it would be hot in a fetish-y sort of way. Who knows.

a fat girl here, just reading this post. I didnt think guys would be interested in me because of my body but i was able to date 2 guys irl. one of the guys i dated loved my body and said that i dont need to diet and for me to be myself, he has a belly fetish too. the other guy was the same size as me (kinda) and he seemed pretty okay with dating me (he normally goes for women who are fat or chubby)

id describe my body shape as 48-40-49 big tits and hips but small ass, when people see me at first they would think im chubby and not "fat" but that's because of my tall height of 5'11". Im not too worried about my body (other than the back side of me and fat rolls) though i still keep feeling like a guy wouldnt want to be in a long term relationship with someone of my bodytype or height.

I'm in the same boat...I'm looking to lose some weight because after seeing I got even more stretchmarks on my already large amount on my inner thighs. It brought me to hate myself in a way that no one else could. I've been wanting to lose weight for a while now but only now am I effectively actually trying/doing it...All my friends say I'm not fat and I'm tall but I feel like alot of my fat can't be seen(though my face/neck is kinda fat storing cause genetics). I just want to feel better about myself.

>do you like it
Yes
>does it bother you
Yup
The eternal struggle of an FA. The difference in our perceived attractiveness is a negative. She thinks I could do way better and sadly she's right. She also treats me as a trophy which bugs me. And while I don't care about being in public with her I still don't want to introduce her to my family. She doesn't take care of herself very well as in dressing well or doing her hair or make up. It'd be one thing if she was fat and well dressed and mannered but she's not.
>has her weight changed since you started dating
I'm not a good gauge of this but probably at least 20 lbs. she's short and probably averaging around 220. I love it but she doesn't like her body and I'm a fat fetishist. I'm disgusting and want a landwhale or at least a feedee who enjoys being fat and growing and would let me play with her fat and stuff.

Just for clarification. I mean I could do better in perceived attractiveness, so I could get a "skinny cute girl". The irony being that I find her more attractive than that.

That's about 20 pounds too heavy, bro...

Only if you are low test, amigo.

Same kek

I mean I'm fat too so it doesn't really bother me

LOVE chubby/fat women. Unfortunately i'm 6'3 and in shape so they always think it's a joke or impossible i'm serious about them.

I'm just as curious about what the partner looks like. How many of you guys are just as fat? Fit? Skinny? Of course fatties will date other fatties, it's only intriguing when the partner doesn't match.

I like thick thighs but hate bellies. Too bad they usually come as a combo

chubby girls are the best
but what I consider chubby and what women consider to be chubby seems to be different

Attached: 1504998805761.png (400x333, 91K)

Gf was chubby when we started dating. Fatties aren't my type at all, but I fell in love with her over the course of a long friendship, so I made an exception for her. She lost weight and has a god-tier figure now. Flat belly, small breasts, but thicc thighs and delicious ass.

I was okay with her even while she was fat, but I'm obviously happier now that she looks her best.

She was 180 when we met and is 175. I've given her her last chance to get herself to a healthy weight because her torso and and chin fat bother me immensly. I love this girl, but I'm not going to commit to someone knowing I'll resent them for their appearance, which is only going to deteriorate with time. God this is so frustrating. At least now she seems serious about it.

Attached: 1501886184146.jpg (1432x1188, 306K)

Why would you date someone if you want them to change?

She approached me first of all. Don't pretend getting someone to lose weight is the same as forcing them to be a different person. She keeps telling me that she wants to lose weight.

Yes, but why dating her if you don't like her as she is? What's the point?

It's just so unfair to start dating someone and then pressure them to change their appearance.

I honestly don't know what to say to that. You're acting like love and romance are extremely simple and that everything adheres to strick rules when in my experience, there are little to no rules.
I'm dating her because she is a wonderful girl and partner who will have my back when I fail, and takes good care of me when I'm weak. I return the favor and we make each other happy. She also used to walk around in sweats and a t-shirt until we started dating. She says she always used to feel like a slob and prefers the way she dresses now because it keeps her from sliding into depression. It's not like I'm asking for plastic surgery here, she just has to stop eating emotionally.

I'm in the same boat as you, user doesn't know what they're talking about

>guy loves and dates a girl despite not having his ideal appearance
>likes her appearance even more when she gets fitter
>didn't push her to change
What exactly is the problem here...?

As a fat girl who's never been able to find a boyfriend, how do I get a date? Please for the love of God tell me how

I'm 5'5 190lbs, 27 years old

It's just calories in, calories out to get a bf

>I've given her her last chance to get herself to a healthy weight because her torso and and chin fat bother me immensly.

He's giving her relationship ultimatums, wanting her to change her appearance otherwise he won't stay with her?

In the land of no options, the fat bitch is queen.

get in shape
you have a lot of work to do, best get started

But I see so many fat girls with boyfriends, how do I get one while staying this size? I've failed every diet.

Be otherwise interesting and pretty.

you need to adjust your diet along with regular exercise. it can be done unless you have thyroid problems. the boyfriends of the fat girls that you see are not happy about their situation in 90% of cases. they are taking what they can get because there is something wrong with them in one respect or another. is that really what you want? most desirable men are not attracted to obese women. get your shit together, stop making excuses

date me please

Attached: 1504399038196.png (500x492, 66K)

>no one replied to this

But the boyfriends of these fat girls look attractive to me, I would date them if I had a chance.

Oh, derp, i literally didn't see that. Must not have been paying enough attention. My bad, sorry

The girl I'm dating has a plump tummy, but Im a vore fetished degenerate so it's great

physically, maybe. but their personalities are likely absolute garbage in one way or another (pussies, drunks, neets/bums, etc etc)
you sound like youre not going to do anything that would fix your problems anyway. just throw yourself on tinder or whatever other edating platform and wait until you find someone desperate enough to settle for you then babytrap him

For people dating 'big belly' girls, did the girl think it's weird when you told them you liked their bigger belly? I'm dating a girl with a plumper tummy, and I don't know if bringing it up would make her think it's a degenerate fetish, or something along those lines.

When you rub her dont avoid that area, act like its no big deal. She will eventually feel more comfortable and if she ever mentions it tell her you think she is perfect. Not her belly.. Her

You want a chick with enough flesh you can fuck good, eat and drink without stupid diet drama, and isn’t a bone bag - soft titties. You want a girl fit enough to do fun shit and not need a hoist to wipe her ass.