Where the girls at who are also desperate for female companionship?

where can I find a wholesome bff?
all of my girl friends end up drug addicted alcoholics with dead end jobs in a relationship they hate, usually leading to them cheating. or worse - they have low IQ morals constantly shirking all of their responsibilities onto muh society or muh patriarchy or muh rapey crime statistics etc.
I just want a girl friend with a strong belief system and high IQ morals who is a little bit of a degenerate but fully self aware so we can talk about blow job techniques in order to please our man (whom we will be submitting to and cooking meals for and having babies with for the glory of god), the absolute state of things whilst partaking in internet culture, and hair and nails and nipples and lipstick and ovulation. i want a girl friend who understands me and wants to grow with me. do girls like this even exist ;-;
I have considered that it's a reflection of me, or where I live, etc., that I can't find someone to bond with. however I don't know where to go from here

TLDR where to find bff with compatible power level?

Attached: picrelated.jpg (480x716, 58K)

My fiance has serious trouble finding compatible women friends
Usually it's quiet/diligent but friendly people at work that turn out to be friend material. She has no friends outside of my college roommates and friendships from work though

You are literally me. Thank god you exist. You give me hope.

Imagine trying to be a man and having these as your options to date OP. Women can't get out of their own way and if there is a way to fuck up most will find it

Well, it‘s also not a lot of fun to have those as your option as friends. Because if you take the other route and dismiss female „friends“ and try to etablish friendships with the opposite sex then you will run into multiple issues aswell, starting with them thinking you‘re sexually interested in them and not stopping at it being an issue if you get into a relationship. Besides, i do want female friends. Just not like that. I‘ve never met a woman that didn‘t annoy the shit out of me very soon.

I feel her pain. I have considered opening up a bit in order to attract like minded people but it could be dangerous

maybe one day we will find each other user

honestly as a married woman, i’m only ever friends with other married women or women in serious relationships that have their heads screwed on straight. you’ve just gotta have a better vetting system for friends because you can usually tell who’s gonna suck after a certain amount of time no matter how cool they are

and also to add on, most of my closest friends are off the internet because they usually align with my morals, interests, and humor.

This. You can‘t be friends with females in different life stages. I’m married and have kids. I‘m going nuts if i try to be friends with someone who‘s not in a similar situation, since our worlds and priorities are so extremely different.
I also avoid people who are always complaining like the plague. I don‘t need that negativity in my life.

>maybe one day we will find each other user

you're right, I will try to be more mindful. being in a serious relationship is a green flag for sure.

honestly like i just avoid it, i have very few friends that aren’t in a similar place in their lives. i just don’t have time for it especially if all they want to do is go out and get messed up.

i totally get it like i have very few female friends, and used to jump at the chance to have more! but then it just came to bite me in the butt later on

that might be part of my frustration, I'm in a relationship right now that's gaining a lot of momentum and we're making some serious moves. I suppose once things are settled I will try to find women in a similar situation

where were you when I couldn't get my diva cup out of me?

this happens to me too and it's so demoralizing. i don't want to give up but I don't want to deal with these hussies either tfw

Probably freaking out about the tampon i had frogotten to take out after my period ended and discovered 3 days later... fml

Either this is terrible bait or you're a level 10,000 autism wizard.

okay that is dangerous and smelly please convert to the silicone goddess

I'm sorry to have offended your male sensibilities

>I'm sorry to have offended your male sensibilities
Its more like basic human sensibilities. My genitalia don't have anything to do with your crippling cognitive deficiencies.

I had flashbacks for 3 days...

I already have! I just wish that cup would be disposable. I‘m not very fond of the washing it out. But you know how it is with environmental factors yadda yadda. When i‘m lazy i just use pads. But they feel kind of gross.

you have nothing to offer me. you are worthless to me. pussy's closed.

glad to see you still alive and moving around. I'm kind of into cleaning out cups in the same way you gotta smell and stinky smell several times before you're satisfied. get what I mean? pads are diapers. diapers!

That was physically painful to read.

You sound underage, or at least under 21. Talk to people. Make friends. Get an idea for what people are like outside of the internet.

Otherwise this has got to be a troll

>high moral IQ
Jfc youre retarded. I'm a female who wants to make friends, but I find your entire post to be repulsive and genuinely hope you're just troll posting

w-where have you been all my life?
i feel like you (minus maybe the glory of god but i would be cool with whatever you believe in desu)

yes pls

I found friends that I feel comfortable talking to about things like these when I was much younger(teens). I feel like most good friends are made around that range, though that may just be my experience.

>you have nothing to offer me. you are worthless to me. pussy's closed.

Jesus, dude. 0/10. Not even remotely convincing.

(Same)(I wish I could request your contact info)

>everyone larping as females

Attached: 7B2F2842-5DBE-4576-8D7E-F493AFB9E2F5.jpg (1280x946, 275K)