ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA gender.jpg (640x425, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aS6-4HuFu5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should I stop trying to pick up ladies when I get black eyes or do y'all not really care.

>tfw everyone noticed your new hair
>tfw you feel like a temporary local celebrity
My crush (and a few other girls) said it's good, but I'm wondering how honest they were instead of being happy. ;_;
Tell me I'm being dumb.

This is a 36 year old woman who didn't have sex until marriage.

Attached: IMG_3245.png (640x1136, 1.23M)

When im walking in public with the girl im currently dating i feel like im being watched, anxious and nervoua like everyone is judging us and we are doing somethibg bad.
Any of you had something similar.
t.19

At what point do you stop trying with the opposite sex? Or at what point SHOULD you stop trying?

I tend to overthink things, but I feel I've dug myself into a hole. I've been talking to this girl for a while now, but I don't see her often due to her schooling. As a result haven't had a chance to ask her out, something I'd prefer to do in person.
We text every other day or so depending on her and my schedule. Lately though the conversation tends to devolve into me interviewing her so I make up some excuse to stop texting and cut the conversation.
Today we actually had a nice real conversation but it once again declined. It feels like she gets bored but is too nice to not reply. I should also note that even though she'll initiate the text sometimes, lately it's been me to do it.

I've considered talking to other women again because it feels like I'm friendzoning myself. Plus the fact that I haven't seen her makes it worse.

Should I just say fuck it and ask her out over text? Should I drop texting her completely and let her chase me? I like her, but I'm not digging the complicated hassle

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 53K)

>no opposite gender
._.

Is there a best way to ask a girl out? "Would you like to go out this weekend?" "Want to grab coffee?" "Any plans? Wanna hang?"

Something like that? Or does it really matter?

Are chicks with flat chests very self conscious about their boobs?
>there's a girl who seemed to like me
>she has quite small boobs
>got caught staring at her chest
>she seemed to like that on that day
>but now doesn't seem to want to give me attention
>I may have had a shocked expression on my face but I do like her

I know I stuffed up, is there a way to fix this?

In my experience, girls like it when you take control. Stop being so vague. Set a specific time and place when you ask them. Example: "I'm going bowling this Saturday around 2. Do you want to come with me?"

some will, some won't. there isn't a definite line for this one, just gotta go try and see how it goes

nah, enjoy the glow hun. how short did you go with it anyway? does it feel weird with it all gone now or you used to it already?

i remember when she first debuted. she's still so pretty just like she's always been and if this is true i admire her all the more
>adriana best girl

Women, how would you feel about a 28 year old virgin? Nothing wrong physically, not fat or anything. Average looks.

Reasons why are bad childhood (poorly raised, verbal abuse, nothing physical or sexual) and depression and anxiety. Didn't feel confidant putting myself out there until I got some direction and positivity in life which now i'm finally getting.

>go outside
>in the waiting area of the bank
>black couple sit in front of me
>female is a fat sheboon, male looks like any construction worker
>they chat, play, caress, cuddle each other (it sounds cute, but it is in that black people way, you know?)
>she asks him to pop the pimples on her face
Anyway, how can these poor, fat (the female), ugly, uneducated people be happy and I can't? How?
How can they have sex? I feel like vomiting if I imagine that female raping me.
What's their secret?

why are guys so self conscious about their dick size?

Don't make it a question. Make it a suggestion.

"We should grab lunch this Friday"
"Let's go out to dinner this Saturday"
"We should hang out this weekend"

This way whatever answershe gives can either confirm or deny that she's interested

>hun
I'm not sure if you think I'm a girl or if you are a girl.
>how short did you go with it anyway?
A little shorter than the "purple" haired guy here:
youtu.be/aS6-4HuFu5k
I didn't know what to choose, so the hairstylist left it not too short, so that I don't get too shocked with the change.
>does it feel weird with it all gone now or you used to it already?
This is still the second day, so it feels somewhat weird, yeah. I had the habit of grabbing my hair when entering a car, otherwise it would get stuck on the door. I'm still trying to catch my hair, even though it is gone.
I don't feel any regret, though. I'm just trying to get used to the new appearance.

Because girls always go for that during a fight. "Oh yeah well you have a tiny dick"

I'm insecure about many things, but my dick isn't one.
I guess I'm in the minority.

Girls think I'm stuck up and have ridiculously high standards. Wat do?

companionship, priorities, lower iq on average, and catching them in a good moment. blacks go 0 to 100 and back again all in the space of about 5 minutes. there's much to be said for living in the moment and appreciating what you've got in front of you though. why aren't you happy user?

am grill. remembered you from earlier thread (3ft long, got 800 hue monies, online not feasible, etc). glad you like how it came out!

>a considerable amount of importance is placed on it, by women
>the prime thing that provides women satisfaction during sex. sure hands and mouth are important, but PIV is the backbone of sexual activity
>women almost always use this against men in a negative fashion
>women almost always praise men for this in a positive fashion if their dicks are big
>other men will berate you if they find out you're small/average
>other men applaud you if you're big
>media portrays these beliefs any chance they can get
>things like hand and foot size are also(possibly incorrectly) tied in with dick size, so people will judge you based off of that as well

when you're told every day that your worth as a man is largely in part how big your dick is, it's pretty tough to NOT be insecure about it

do girls actually say that now adays!?! it sounds too old school
im sure there's other guys who aren't insecure about their dick (most probably because girls love their dick)

bag a great one who meets those standards and send the right message to the whiny ones

thats deep... really deep... i didnt think guys have it so much more harder than girls when it comes to imagery...
Thank you user for telling me this.

You sound like a very sad person. I'd recommend getting therapy. Its a sign of extreme psychological dysfunction that seeing other people happy makes you this upset.

I have another question for the girls, why do you get so jealous of a girl with big tits!?! or at a girl who is confident about talking about sexual stuff in a group chat

having big tits isnt always a good thing, i only realised it last year that i find it hard to lean over and sweep up the floor at work because of my chest (and my height) and yet i get glared at by girls for wearing a vest top

Begone you humble-brag thot, nobody cares

Question for girls, what’s the best way for awkward guys to approach you about feet.

I was going to say my standards are super high, but then I realized I don't really give that much of a hoot about chasing skirts unless a specific girl catches my fancy. I also don't care if girls are upset I don't pay attention to them.

>texting girl I like this morning
>after conversing for about anhour or two, I ask what she's doing
>says she's studying for a quiz Monday
>can feel the conversation dying anyway, so I say I'll let her study and that we'll talk later.
>she simply replies with "later".

Did I bug her by making the decision for her, or was it the opposite and she was like "fuuuuck, finally".

Or am I just an over thinking autist?

Like how the fuck is she 36, she look 20. The Hadid sisters look older than her ffs. I can only think of Elsa Hosk as someone who doesn't age either, choosing from models.

What did she look like after? Any lewds?

I have a question for both. Girls: have you ever gotten hot and bothered just from eye contact with a stranger? If so, what about it do you think caused you to feel that way?

Guys: recently I've been doing the meme nofap and have gotten more female attention. Any of you guys had experience with this or is it just all In my head? I didn't think instant sexual tension with strangers was a thing.

Thanks.

You will get a gf at day 120 of nofap. srs

Guy here. Never done it before, but are you behaving more ballsy and talkative? Girls respond better to confidence and assertiveness, as well as some flirting and sexual tension

Asking women. How would you react to finding out that a guy you like stuffs his pants to give the illusion of a large bulge? I've been doing this for years and have received mixed reviews from women IRL. It makes it easier to conversatenwith girls in public but I don't know how to bring it up before sex. I had my third date with a girl I really like last night(and I think she likes me) and she really wanted me to come into her house, but I made an excuse/joke that I was on my period. I just don't know what to do I can't imagine what she might think.

Girls:

My boyfriend is against abortion. However, he refuses to wear condoms. I take my pill every day on time, but I worry about a "miracle pregnancy". I'm way too young to bear a child, so I would definitely abort.

Does this mean we should break up?

Attached: 13867566.jpg (443x503, 89K)

yes

you don't have to let him raw-dog you. it's your pussy.

t. dude

Seems so insecure that I'd be turned off.

Now that you mention it, I guess I have been talking more. I used to need alcohol to feel this way. I don't feel uneasy holding eye contact anymore. I way just curious if any bros had this happen.

I'm not happy because >tfw no gf ;_;
Are you happy, sis?

That's not what I meant. I'm not upset, I'm JELLY, ENVY.
Are you happy with your life?

>Are you happy with your life?
Generally, yeah. At the very least I don't feel the need to insult and denigrate people who I don't deem deserving of happiness. That's a really shitty way to be.

I agree with this guy Don't have sex where you'll be too busy being scared instead of actually enjoying it.
Also try other alternatives: IUD, female condom/internal condom, diaphragm

There is literally no way for us to know.

She’s probably just studying and you’re overthinking it. If she was annoyed by you she wouldn’t text you for an entire hour

I take the pill perfectly, so I only have a .3% chance of getting pregnant. This would normally be okay....but my bf thinks abortion is literally murder. He's entitled to his views but I'm terrified what would happen if I got pregnant. So, I don't think the method is my problem :(

Get an IUD, girl! With that, there’s no chance of error from taking the pill a little off schedule, etc. the copper T literally creates a hostile environment for sperm with 99.9% effectiveness for years.

So your options are this:
>Cope
>Leave
If your boyfriend's views on abortion means that you can't ever feel comfortable with him, then an uncomfortable relationship you shouldn't stay in.
Also consider this: At current legislation, your boyfriend cannot stop you from getting an abortion. If you need to, you can get one. Don't have a child for his sake. Prioritize yourself. A child deserves to have committed and excited parents, not coerced and reluctant parents.

I think you should break up with him. I mean, you're dating a guy who is literally so retarded he doesn't understand the absurdly brain-dead hypocrisy of hating abortion and refusing to use condoms. Your boyfriend's brain is wet tissue and so is yours if you stay with him. I mean, its okay if you aren't very smart but I just think his idiocy is probably going to inconvenience you in many other ways before this relationship is over.

Please help?

Absolutely do not assume it's about her tits and never bring that idea up with her. Just talk to her like normal. We cannot know what was going through her head nor how she feels about you.

Thanks for the comprehensive help anons. I'll end it.

Is this subtle rejection or just simply her not wanting to make any moves because she's shy (which is sort of her personality anyways)

This girl I'm trying to take on a date just got her braces off and we were talking about it a bit and I said "I'll have to take you to the movies or something so you can enjoy popcorn again" with a laughing emoji to lighten it up a bit. All she said was haha, seemingly missing the point. Do I keep pushing it or just drop it altogether?

Bro admit it. You got TRIGGERED!.

Hey both girls and guys. When you approach a girl and she doesn't really talk much in conversation or looks at her phone a lot or like avoids eye contact, what do you assume about her?

I have social anxiety/very shy and I think people in my class think I'm snobby or something cause I don't talk much but I'm just really really bad at talking and it tears me to pieces because I love people. I've been waiting to just cry in class so people can see I'm not some cold turbo-bitch and I'm just some really nervous girl who wants friends.

girls: can confidence/charisma/humor/personality whatever whatever actually make you sexually attracted to someone? like a guy who you wouldn't swipe right on on tinder making himself sexually attractive with his personality or are those just cope myths

You came to Jow Forums with a question and got an answer you didn't like. You didn't actually think we were going to tell you that nothing was your fault, did you?

How do you think I feel. I'm this guy
>>>
I feel naked without some news paper stuffed in my underware or a cucumber taped to my leg.

I don't want a quick lay, and I'm not naive enough to be searching for a soul mate. All I want is someone to snuggle with on a beach while we bask in the sun, why is this person so hard to find?

wouldn't that be uncomfortable? thats more awkward than attractive desu

No I'm not actually the one that posted about the ugly couple at all.
>black couple
That triggers you admit it.
Here's a golf clap for SJWing and a (you)

Attached: 1487100446577.jpg (531x1400, 118K)

How the fuck do people casually hug and shit.

Physical contact that can go wrong, like if you go for a hand shake and they go for a dab, just tenses me the fuck up. A few girls told me I’m funny and cute but I seem wierd when it comes to human contact.

What the fuck am I suppose to do, whenever a girl hugs me I give her a wierd pat on the back, the only way this goes away is a little alcohol.

Attached: 9025855A-8962-4F26-8CF0-8EF6543FE2C8.png (204x178, 73K)

Girls, if I, as a stranger, wanted to cold approach you, how would you prefer I did it? (The only reason being how cute you are. Is that reason enough?)
Guys, have you ever cold approached a random girl you don't know? How did you do it and what came of it?

I assume she really doesn't like me or thinks I am ugly.

That guy is a troll.

would you recommend i just tell people i have trouble talking at first cause i'm kinda anxious? i love people so much and it makes me so sad that i come off as unapproachable cause my brain is fucking retarded. i just want to talk to people but i'm never comfortable unless i'm drunk or i know them very well.

I absolutely HATE the meat market. What other options are there?

Oh absolutely will never bring up with her. I do like her tits though, they're adorable.
I've noticed she had displayed signs of liking me and but now will brush past me more than not. It's a bit difficult talking to her.

Where are you from, hun?

You could try that, yes.

Is there a girl who can measure up to my older sister in my mind?

Is your girlfriend too young perhaps?

I had a crush on a girl that I knew had a crush on me too. I didn't go for it because I was too insecure about me and my family's financial situation.

So after about a year, she started dating a friend of mine. Most computer science students are close knit at the university I go to, so everyone kind of knows each other and sees each other all the time. I felt super depressed for a while when I kept seeing them together. But I noticed that she still gets nervous around me and I still catch her looking at me a lot. Even today she decided to kiss her boyfriend right in front of the doorway, and I just saw her looking at me while he was kissing her neck.

I normally don't jump to conclusions or look to deeply into things like this, but she's been doing shit like this for a bit.

Is she trying to make me jealous?

Girls, did any of you have a similar experience to this?

Attached: IMG_20180419_074358.png (1080x782, 112K)

Ladies, why do we hurt eachother so much? Why do we live in a society of "premptive strike" hurting eachother?
Why are we so judgemental of eachothers sex when each person suffers their own way and no two people lived the same?

Girls always have a dozen guy friends at a finger tips reach, how do I know I'm more important than those dudes?

Guys do this too
I can forgive them but i cant take them seriously

Well he doesn't seem to give a fuck about his views if he refuses to do anything about it (i.e. wearing a condom)

Dont pat her. Just hug her.

As a guy i hope girls can tell me where i am wrong with my answer.
I think its when she comes to you and initiates conversations with you.

Well when you casually hug you kinda look over their shoulder and make it a stiff hug. Like you are some kind of robot emulating emotions. The emotion isnt there then it is a casual hug.

Dumb user here

A girl friend of mine is going out of state for the summer but told me she would love if I visited her, "totally no ulterior motive I'm sure"

Is this a green light for what I think it means

Attached: 7c57e24301284835fd74667d49553cce23c4ad52e9ff6929c2f11ab42592a6cd.jpg (1024x792, 565K)

It could mean anything
But it's very likely she just like to see you

Unless there's already sexual tension between you, don't count on sex

i hung out with this girl pretty often and at one point she said she only wanted to be friends. i accepted and we keep hanging out, but i have noticed that she gets mad when i mention other girls or mention that we are friends. she wont show it but i can see that she is getting mad from her behavior. why does she do this? she was the one who proposed being friends

She doesn't like that you're not an orbiter

i thought she shouldnt care about other girls im talking to? the fact that she wants a friendship tells me that she is not attracted to me.

Why does it have to be vague all the time?
Your answer tells me that, "she wants something but could be anything, could be nothing." It feels us guys are constantly at the whim of how a woman feels at that given moment.

>i hung out with this girl pretty often and at one point she said she only wanted to be friends. i accepted and we keep hanging out, but i have noticed that she gets mad when i mention other girls or mention that we are friends.
I had this same issue here, she would say to me you dont find me attractive do you? And i would give her a look and she would go off telling me her past experiences, then when i texted her i was glad i met her and that she was my best friend sge blew up on me and told me all these things i did or didnt do. It was like she was bipolar.

yes, she is very insecure about her looks too. but this doesnt make sense because i wouldnt have dated her if i didnt find her attractive.

Just a general question that doesn't need its own thread.

I run quite a lot and today someone yelled something from their car. I didn't hear it but I assume by the tone it was something mean. It doesn't really phase me but I wonder, why do people feel the need to yell abuse at people minding their own business? They'd never say something if they weren't in a car so why do it?

Kind of a gender neutral thing. The people who go on the most about something are usually the worst offenders. The girl bitching about haters? Probably just an annoying twat no one really cares about. The dude bitching about getting friendzoned? Likely a creep that doesnt understand boundaries. The girl bitching about "fuck boys"? Good chance she has little else to offer than a hole anyways. It goes on and on.

So the person who has to try to convince the world they're all about positive vibes and ~good energy~ is likely just a negative drain on anyone. That's not to say any of those things can't happen or those kinds of people don't exist, but they're not the ones out to convince you of it.

They seem to be high on anger. This happens to me and I am a guy. I got called a fag for having a book bag for college. And i got cat called by some chick i couldnt see and i know i am over weight and unattractive.
They seem to be frustrated and need to make some one as miserable as they are like passing a cold to one person to another, but other times when some one says something with constructive criticism , especially today, it is perceived as bullying regardless of it. Insecurity has gotten out of control that any thing said comes with wild implications.

How important is a shared sense of humor?

This girl has a very innocent/harmless/PC sense of humor, whatever you want to call it. I sometimes enjoy her stuff, but I also appreciate much more crass and dark humor which she loathes and I've already been filtering myself a lot around her. Kind of feels like it's a dead end because of this alone.

Hmm, i think you are right on that.
I think i am the creep who didnt understand boundries. Like the whole Aziz Ansairi thing 11 weeks back. I got in a huge fight over consent and rape. My point was, "say no men cant read minds," their point was "we shouldnt have to we dont owe you verbal consent"

I'm female and my male friend did the exact same to me. Rejected me, we stayed friends, but still acts possessive.

I personally just see it as them being selfish and in need of having control over us because they enjoy the attention we give and they don't want it taken away.

Maybe how I think is cynical but I feel that's the reason

Got deflowered by a quite sexually experienced girl at 28. Been together for soon to be 4 months now.
Not a dealbreaker for non-shallow people.

(Shy) Girls:

How do I engage a shy girl? There's a girl and she's very shy, so shy that when we're talking it doesn't feel like I'm engaging her interest. When we're chatting she gives full answers and asks questions and all but it's all very polite and at-arms-length if you know what I mean and I want to get in better with her to the point where we can get to know each other on a closer level.

>she used to have a thing for me
>she reconnected with me a couple of weeks ago
>want to talk to her but no idea about what I should say that keeps her interest

Dont go for it if it feels like a dead end.
If you feel that you are natually controling yourself around her and dont mind losing that crass sense of humor, then she is worth it, but if not, move along.

Eh, the whole Aziz thing was a shit show. The worst you could argue was that he was pushy, at every point she said yes. There's a reason why even liberal shitrags were calling it retarded.

Sex and the City popularized dick shaming.