Me 21 yrs old female

>me 21 yrs old female
>mostly straight but suddenly I start to feel attracted to my room mate ( she is also one of my best friends)
>I start to flirt with her and she responds
>we keep doing that for a couple of weeks ( stuff like randomly touching each other hands, hands on shoulder etc.)
>after a while we also start to cuddle. I go to her bed every night before we go to sleep. We mostly sit there and talk a lot and cuddle. ( btw most of the time we are not alone in the room. we have another room mate who is also good friend with us)
>our cuddling sesions consisted first in hugs and shit. after some time we started to tickle eachother as a "joke" and then we would do more stuff like me caressing her neck and back etc. also she responded doing the same things to me.
>one night we were alone and bought something to drink.
>we stood in bed and talked a lot of stuff as we always do
>after we finished the bottle of vodka my friend said that she wanted to sleep
>I started hugging her
>then I put my hand under her shirt and I start to rub her belly. She seems to like it.
>she is rubbing my neck.
>I grab her boob
>and the we start to make out
> OMG best feeling ever

Attached: 1524158965339.png (246x184, 724)

CONT.
>after this incident we would make out once a week or so. idk
>also we started to be more intimate when we did that.
>summer has come and she had to live the country until uni started.
>when she got back we didn't do our shit anymore.
>I keep insisting but it seems that she doesn't want that
>the idea is that sometimes I can get close to her and she lets me touch her and stuff but she is not as involved as she used to be.
>not long ago we were alone again in our room. room mate was gone at home for weekend
>we bought some wine (I was pretty dizzy but she was ok. she hardly gets drunk)
>i put my hand across her from behind
>then I start to carres her neck and back and shit like that.
>I keep asking her if she is alright with this and she says that is ok.
>I grab her boob.
>somehow I ended up with my hand in her pants
>she is moaning like hell and is thrusting against me
>I keep touching her. she seems to enjoy this.
>I tried multipe times to kiss her but she didn't let me
>after some time we stop. she huggs me and we fall asleep.
>days after I tried to get close to her again but she is now refusing me again.

Also we never talked about the stuff we did. I am confused. I guess I like her. But I am not sure if she likes me or something. I guess she just sees me as a friend. So yeah I am pretty confused.
What do you guys think about all of this?
What should I do next?
btw sry for mistakes.

I got a hard on, good job op.
Lesbian sex is always hot. Well not always but it does.

She is enjoying the sexual pleasure but most women want a family and children not some fag who will make their parents ashamed.

6/10 LARP, gave me a chub

ikr?

what do you have with fags?

There's nothing wrong with being gay, faggot.

I agree

maybe your friend met someone or got really close to someone during the summer break. Since she changed once she got back to uni. or maybe her mind is on other things

That is kind of true

want details?

Waste of bandwidth posting this dumb shit.

why do you say that?

We need more information in order to actually process a thinking process. Post a video here of what you both usually do and then we'll try to come up with some advice.

oh. good idea

god

I’m seconding this

me too

Did you try talking to her instead of interacting like a an octopus?
Your fucking dumb.

hmmm I tried. and shit was weird

Wew what a steamy story

How about like " Hey, is this stuff ok or are you having issues?" Or is it as text suggests "Can I do this? How about this?"

Think she might have a boyfriend/other relationship? You might be inadvertently conquering somebody else's girl.

she doesn't have

It's possible that your friend is in denial about enjoying lesbianism type things and maybe feels ashamed. There's a lot of self hatred in lesbian and faggotry experiments and maybe she wants to get her own but doesn't want anybody to know about it.
She probably trusts you and once you started to touch her hoo ha she probably couldn't stop because she wants the orgasm.

Could be that. But honestly you just can try and ask her "Hey can we sit down and talk about this. It's pretty important to me" and if she refuses then I say back off and move on. If she comes to you and wants to talk after that then great but then at point you did all you can.

She’ll probably come back to you in a few years once she’s figured it out and you can scissor until the cows come home.

Attached: 1510124874185.jpg (653x843, 80K)

pizza

A not especially imaginative piece of masturbation fantasy posted by a male user.

(Hint for your next try: real girls would have gotten to the point of talking about it much earlier

kill yourself

or not...

Maybe you should start off with something like this "Alright whats up, you've been like this for a while now. I'm trying to understand why you're being so distant."
Guessing cant get you anywhere you gotta ask some questions mate.

Yeah, this doesn't have a future for 98% of people.

All the effort your parents put in to continue their genes is getting pushed away. Also 70% of people with Aids are fags and lesbians have astronomically high rates of domestic violence. How fags cant understand why their parents would be disappointed in them for living flamboyant destructive lives is beyond me.

Last sentence forgot >destructive for the sake of pleasure