>Decide to
>Go kinda hard
>Realize a little while later that I'm bleeding
>Can't tell if it's period blood or not
>Web MD says I'm going to fucking die, as it usually does
What do I do? I'm kinda scared.

Attached: death.png (576x547, 258K)

If LARPer, fuck off
If femanon, you're fine. If you actually hurt, you might if torn something and should go to your gyno. Of not and the blood has stopped, then you're fine or it might be your period, check your cycle days.

a. web md didn't tell you that you're going to die.
b. use lube if you're not aroused or just not wet enough.
c. it's not called "jacking off" when a girl does it.

your body will heal itself. be careful and use common sense from now on. you ought to be fully aroused and fully lubricated before smashing anything into your snatch.

Trace blood, not to worry. Moderate flow level, not likely issue per vag, not right for anal. Heavy flow level might be a concern vag or anal.

Am genuine femanon. I've never had this happen before. How long should I wait before I know it's time to visit the gyno?

you should probably visit the gyno asap. you're not in any sort of danger at all, but it sounds like you need some advice on how to masturbate using toys.

well when was your last period? You do track your cycle right

Answer the questions though.
Does it hurt?
Are you still bleeding?
If so, how much?
Is it consistent with your normal period?
Is it the week for your period?

No, I just sort of wing it. Tends to happen at the end of the month so I estimate. Probably a good idea to start tracking though...

there's literally apps for this. I should be having mine in like 6-8 days.

1. Sort of hurts
2. Still bleeding
3. Moderate
4. Not really (so far)
5. Most likely

not female but girls bleed all the time stop worrying

Vaginal tear maybe? Did you use any lube? Can you see where the blood is coming from? Is it the vulva or the vagina that's bleeding

Go to your gyno. Set up an appointment for tomorrow and have then check it out.
Also this Best case scenario you just had your period while you did it and ask her about safe mastubation.
Also track your periods

How big was the dildo?

Okay, I will. Hopefully it's just my period. And yeah, I will from now on.

Just kind of average size. 5 1/2 inches maybe?

No, I didn't. Thought I was wet enough... And I think it's coming from the vagina (don't see any blood on vulva).

Do you put the whole 5 1/2 inches in or not the whole thing?

Full thing.

Was it a perfect size, or can you tolerate shorter?

You're creepy as fuck

I think it was too big for me desu but why do I feel like you're getting off from this?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (800x800, 47K)

could have been a lot of different things. vaginal tearing is normal, especially if you haven't used it in a while. but it's also really common to have left over period blood in your vagina that got wet again that came out.

Is it the girth or the length?

Stfu not everyone is well made

Had no idea about this. Thank you for telling me. Says it takes about 10 days to heal if it's vaginal tearing so. If it is that, I'm hoping I won't need stitches or anything.

Hon, I think you need to redirect yourself to /gif/.