Anyone else thinking about sucking on a shotgun?

Anyone else thinking about sucking on a shotgun?

Attached: DYUZ_aNUMAAcD1W.jpg (488x420, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3Nw9x8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread is better suited for Jow Forums, go post it there

Dude, don't do it. Not worth it, trust me. I've been where you're at and I know it's hard, but your life can never get better if you aren't around to see it happen. The world is an amazing place because you're in it.

Every day
Don't tho

No. What is it you're dealing with that's making youf eel that way?

I remember a documentary where some famous scientist had a gun that he putted to his head every day and contemplated suicide. Everyday he would say to himself "not today" because there was still something that he wanted to do or something like that.

I actually gave up on suicide after I read Cioran: 'It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late.'

lol

if only i had a shotgun to suck on

but also because i'm 5+ years too late

Buy a flamethrower instead and you'll stop thinking about it

No, not anymore. Don't do this, man.

If you need somebody to talk to, you can come here.

discord.gg/3Nw9x8

I almost never stop thinking about it desu.

I still have hope.
I don't like to think of the distant future, though.
I certainly don't like to think about turning 25.

you're way too sweet to be on 4chin

Yes, but you can't really do so unless you are so mentally ill you muster up the courage to ignore your reptillian survival instinct. There is probably a time maybe just a moment where you felt OK. You probably need some help to get better, maybe you need to help yourself, by yourself.

Even if this doesn't persuade you not to, wait a week and see if anything interesting happens. Who knows, whatever is bothering you may go away or at least visit you less often.

Is there going to be a livestream for this?

Thanks, faggot. But in all seriousness, I really do want OP to know there is someone who cares about him, even if no one else does. Whenever I see any of these threads of people wanting to off themselves, it reminds me of how I used to be and I don't want anyone to ever feel that way.

Lol you just want to feel good because you "helped" somebody. You don't give a shit about the strangers in these threads.

Does it really matter if somebody ends up being helped?

I do, because I know what it's like to feel that way. It's almost like... empathetic people exist, wew. Who woulda known?

No, I'm not dumb enough to add to gun violence statistics.

>suicide via gun is blanketed under "gun violence"

The state of burgerland

Nationalist shitposting is the lowest tier of content on these boards, even below frogs and feels.

This has to be le epin bait.
>Take the piss out of a country's government funded agencies because they sometimes release shady statistics
>U NATIONALIST SHIPBOASTER