Friend I've known for 10+ years online playing vidya with sent me this message...

Friend I've known for 10+ years online playing vidya with sent me this message, i sent messages back and called with no response. I'm hoping it's a cry for attention i have no contact with anyone around him to see if they can help. Is there nothing i can do? How can i find out if he actually did it or is just ignoring phone?

Attached: 2018_04_19_17.09.57.png (1080x1920, 190K)

If you know his home address call the police to go check on him

i don't know his address, if he did do it when would he show up on obituary? i just hope he's ignoring all phonecalls and not going through with it

>killing yourself over a broad
Top kek.
Also, am I the only one getting manchild vibes from this guy? Think about it: he plays video games all the time, his girlfriend finally got fed up with him and left his ass, and now he's whining "the power being turned off and being left for dead". Like, dude, can you not take care of yourself? I don't get the impression this guy has a job, which is probably why he knows he isn't even going to get partial custody of his child. This guy's got a brittle ass spirit.

His girl never minded him playing vidya until recently, he always took family out to Texas roadhouse like twice a month and just last week took his girl to UFC event. He just lost his job because his girl didn't let him use her car over a dumb arguement. And he's spent so much money on housing his girl,her kid, and his daughter. He honestly hasn't even been playing much video games. He kinda lost it all and snapped it would seem

Attached: Attach13219_20180414_153531.jpg (1472x1080, 922K)

>eating at a shitty steakhouse chain
>taking your girl to a UFC fight as a "date"
>living with your girlfriend along with each other's bastard spawns
>not having your own car
White-trash loser hypothesis confirmed.

he did what he could to take out and feed his family, what else is expected?
>UFC fight as a "date"
she enjoyed it and watched it with him on tv

Don't get me wrong, the whole family is white trash, so it makes sense that the girlfriend was also into UFC. But you have to keep in mind that women's hypergamous nature causes them to look down upon men who are no more pathetic than they are. Your "homie" clearly isn't a very successful person and she recognizes that. That's why she's leaving him.

call cops remind him he's a piece of shit if he abandons daughter.

He doesn't have the right to end his life

what he's really saying is he needs you to go to his place and intervene, it's a cry for help

Go help you friend out OP don’t even question it. All the people here are just assholes

OP here, there's nothing I can do, he's ignored all calls and messages. I don't know his adress or family contact information. What can I do?

Go to the police station and see what you can do, that’s what I would try. Show them the texts and go from there

Call the police and tell them that you're worried he killed himself. Give them his phone number, they can probably find an address or maybe track his phone.

You don't think a bunch of cops outside beating his door down won't make him want to shoot himself? The way I see it, he's dead now or ignoring calls to cool down

Do you just want us to tell you to do nothing? Because for someone whose friend probably just killed themselves, you're really waffling pretty hard on doing literally the only thing you can do right now.

I see the negative out of it, I see no positives out of getting police involved this long after the message. It's a fucked up way of thinking but i keep trying to get ahold of him with nothing

>I see no positives in trying to save my friend's life
You realize not every way to kill yourself is an instant kill, right? If he took 40 tylenol, he might be still alive. Like, what's the alternative here? You not calling the cops and the super finds his rotting corpse in a week?

He has guns, he's not going to waste time taking stupid pills to kill himself. Last week he said "my girl has been running me crazy I'm gonna shoot myself" thought it was just a joke since he's never been serious about that sort of stuff always joking about death even sending me gore

So then he's already dead, in which case the police and such would probably like to know sooner than later, or he's not dead since he hasn't done it, in which case he probably needs to be monitored for psych health issues if he's sending out suicide notes.

This guy is just as retarded as his friend is

No, shut the fuck up dude. I don’t fucking care if your 99.99% sure this guy is already dead, there’s no fuckijg way to get to 100% certainty that he’s already killed him self from 5 fucking text messages you fucker. Given that this is the case, op can risk nothing but an hour of his time to possibly save someone’s life. Fucking idiot

You don't see the risk in police beating down his door causing him to freak out and shoot himself?

No

I honestly dont think that’s a thing

At the very least it’s much more likely that they are able to prevent to suicide than that they induce it

Do you think they're going to breech in through the windows and blow the front door off the hinges? They're going to knock on his fucking door and wait to see if he answers it.

>Guy has girlfriend and apparently a daughter
>Yet spends all his free time online playing videogames with OP
Gee golly gee I wonder why his girlfriend up and left him with all the bills money.

>He lost his job
>Because someone else didn't provide transportation for him
Ok.jpg

One item that you guys are missing is this guy is just a whiner. When op calls the police and he gets admitted to the hospital for crazy, he's definitely going to lose his white trash daughter. But oh well.