Should i report these guys?

i overheard some kids at my highschool talking about weed today. They said they're going to smoke weed before they come to school tomorrow. Should I report them?

and why would anyone want to ruin their lungs by smoking weed?

Attached: disgusting plant.jpg (800x800, 105K)

Please tell me you're joking.

How old are you, OP?

Underage.

If they’re stupid enough to come high to school, they’ll get caugt easy-like.

why would i be joking? kids that smoke weed are lazy dumbasses that contribute nothing to society if I report them, maybe they'll realize how dumb they are, stop smoking weed and focus on their studies.

Yes, report them

>why would i be joking?
Because if you weren't joking then you would be an actual pathetic nerd.

My man you have so many things in life you’re missing out in life. Who gives a fuck what other people are going to do? Unless it’s murder or crime I’d say so. But it sounds like you’re jealous.

smoking weed as a teenager will fuck up your body and mind. I'm helping them you idiot it doesn't make me a pathetic nerd

>if I report them, maybe they'll realize how dumb they are, stop smoking weed and focus on their studies.
That's 100% not going to happen. Mind your own business and stop worrying about random people.

smoking weed and coming to school on drugs is a crime

You're retarded.

You are a pathetic nerd and a snitch. Mind your own business, nerd. No one gives a shit what you think about weed.

You are a drug addict failure in life. You should be shot.

You guys are real fun at parties. I’d say these things are passable for a highschooler. You’re going to be bitter at college lol

>you MUST be a drug addict to enjoy yourself with friends
Are you an American? Or just have never had non-addict friends influencing you?

Let them smoke weed. Focus on your problems, not on others.

I’m saying mind your business that’s all. What are you going to get out of it?

No, you're clearly implying that you must be a drug addict or only surround yourself with drug addicts to be able to enjoy yourself at gatherings with friends in

You're a nerd and an idiot. You should be wedgied and stuffed in trash cans every day of your life until you decide to stop being such a shitty little nerd. People are going to smoke weed if they want and no one gives a shit how you feel about it.

>smoking weed=being a drug addict

are you 14 years old?

Use a throwaway email, sure

>using drugs doesn't make you a drug addict
Are you 12 years old?
Oh, so people who respect me are going to insult and harm me? Are you going to pray that I get harmed by the people that look up to me?
People are going to smoke weed, and then they are going to get shot.

What else are you assuming? You’re implying a lot of things here. I’m just a guy telling you to worry about you. If you really want to be so great why waste your time on others? They’ll just drag you down.

So if I smoke weed once and then again ten years later I'm an addict? Real intellectual powerhouse you are.

weed is a drug
weed is a addictive like alcohol
smoking weed can lead to becoming a drug addict

Caring about your own people is part of your nature as a human being. If you don't care about anyone else, you probably have issues.
>so if i use drugs and then i stop am i an addict?
You're retarded
>intellectual
Fuck intellectualism

You can smoke weed only occasionally. It's not heroin.

>hm i should have some more of this today, then next weak, i swear i'm not addicted
Weed is addictive. "Occasional" users use it multiple times over a long period because of their addiction.

Good for you then. If you think ruining someone’s shot at college or a stable life over something trivial then you must really care for them OP. In my long journey I’ve learned to accept others as they are and to really really focus on YOUR life achieving whatever you set yourself out to do.

>pic related, OP

Attached: 6136EAA7-A1A7-42E6-8B78-FA74F4A319C5.jpg (640x622, 75K)

Addiction implies dependency.

>>so if i use drugs and then i stop am i an addict?
>You're retarded

>"Occasional" users use it multiple times over a long period because of their addiction.

Which one is it retard

>Are you going to pray that I get harmed by the people that look up to me?
I can't imagine a universe in which people actually look up to you, nerd.
>People are going to smoke weed, and then they are going to get shot.
Whats up with you and people getting shot? Where are you getting all this shit from?
Ok, I see whats going on here. You're just retarded and don't know anything about weed. Marijuana is not addicting. You can become dependent on Marijuana but not addicted. Sugar is more addicting. Nicotine is more addicting. Caffeine is more addicting. You gonna go around slapping coffee out of people's hands, nerd? Seriously, google it. Furthermore, we're not having a conversation about the details of Marijuana use we're talking about you being so pathetic, nosy and full of yourself that you've actually justified to yourself butting into other people's lives to force them to only make decisions that you agree with.

i don't think it'll completely ruin someone's shot at college or a stable life. also, if they cared they wouldn't be smoking weed in the first place

You’re just short and bitter my man

>bitter
i'm not short i am average height for my age and i'm not bitter. why would i be?

>dependent
becoming dependent on weed is still bad and can ruin your life

What is your age anyway, 15?

Attached: ff1.gif (400x300, 22K)