When and how do I bring up the JQ to a new gf? She seems pretty open-minded

When and how do I bring up the JQ to a new gf? She seems pretty open-minded

Attached: 1520580696183.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What? The Jewish conspiracy?

DO NOT bring up the JQ, it is programmed into us from the moment we can understand speech that kikes are untouchable, and attempting to tamper with a normie's programming will only make them shut down and run away. Start out with entry-level redpills on multiculturalism and social decay, and here you must restrict yourself to pointing things out here and there--never go full sperg and dump info on her.

Also, Jow Forums will tell you to "give her the D", don't do that, it's degenerate, harms her, and ultimately harms your chances for a successful relationship. Wait until marriage if she's a virgin, if she isn't then wait a few months at minimum.

>Having sex with your girlfriend harms your chances for a successful relationship
Spoken like an individual who has absolutely no insight or experience with relationships.

>it is programmed into us from the moment we can understand speech that kikes are untouchable
this guy is such a bullshitter

>Start out with entry-level redpills on multiculturalism and social decay
Ironic coming from such an obvious degenerate.

Wait a minute are you no longer condemning all pre-martial sex without exception?

>Spoken like an individual who has absolutely no insight or experience with relationships.
>Source: my ass
Here are my sources, you mental midget. Jump off a bridge.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Bivariate results suggested that delaying sexual involvement was associated with higher relationship quality across several dimensions. The multivariate results indicated that the speed of entry into sexual relationships was negatively associated with marital quality, but only among women."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

>inb4troglodyteattacksthesources
I'm sick of you retarded fucking degenerates running around pretending you have any capacity for rational thought. You're all beasts, controlled by your dicks and gorged on your own overinflated egos.

>this guy is such a bullshitter
Here in burgerland, Holocaust lessons are given every year in school, and saying anything about Jews' overrepresentation in certain areas will get your shit pushed in from all sides. Pretending otherwise is disingenuous.
>Ironic coming from such an obvious degenerate.
You still don't understand morality, and I doubt you ever will.
I don't give a shit if a whore continues to be a whore, born-again virgins don't exist.

Attached: leftist intellectuals.jpg (479x434, 12K)

shitposting nazi shit, telling people they should commit suicide or be murdered, and posting the same lame half-baked “conservative” “arguments” every day of the week.

maybe you should kill yourself. the forum would certainly be better. you probably samefagged as OP.

#
>this guy is such a bullshitter
Here in burgerland, Holocaust lessons are given every year in school, and saying anything about Jews' overrepresentation in certain areas will get your shit pushed in from all sides. Pretending otherwise is disingenuous.
>Ironic coming from such an obvious degenerate.
You still don't understand morality, and I doubt you ever will.
#
I don't give a shit if a whore continues to be a whore, born-again virgins don't exist.

Well you used to want them stoned to death or something. I agree that virgins and non-virgins are different and if you land a virgin you should treat her differently than a non-virgin, not neccesarily wait until marriage but dont just use her. Personally I did take a girl's virginity just because I wanted to fuck but she was an sjw and was going to become a whore anyway, better i do the initial cucking than tyrone lol.

stop talking to this low functioning autist

I know I shouldnt but adv is pretty flavorless otherwise and im drawn to autists

>calling links to peer-reviewed studies """arguments"", probably without even reading them
This is typically what happens when people are backed into a corner and their own obviously incorrect beliefs are threatened. They just plug their ears and pretend the offending information doesn't exist. Which helps keep your own ego afloat, although in the long run you're just ensuring you remain a retard.

Also, notice how many modifiers you put in--"lame", "half-baked", "same" (as if it's less relevant now than before)--these are subconsciously inserted to lessen the blow of said information you'd rather not see. Basically, you're not arguing with me, you're trying to convince yourself that I'm not a threat. But since you can't stop responding to me, it's obvious you know the opposite, otherwise I could be safely dismissed. The really irritating thing about me to you degenerates isn't that I'm a "retard" (despite your unsubstantiated assertions to the contrary), but that I am too coherent and persistent for your liking, and am hard to pin as a crackpot.
>you probably samefagged as OP.

>posting a wall of "tfw to intelligent" reddit copypasta in respond to standard issue Jow Forums bants

implying a conversation with you is ever serious enough to involve feeling “backed into a corner”.

>too coherent
congratulations on being coherent. doesn’t keep you from being a useless shitheel

You have no experience with relationships. Period. We've already explained to you a million times how and why your shitty skewed statistics don't mean what you think they mean, nor do they meet the basic requirements of the scientific method but your fatal case of autism persists. The source of my evidence is the absolutely preposterous fact that you think copy pasting a few cherry picked studies about relationships is at all comparable to the perspective and knowledge of someone who has actually been in a relationship and knows what it takes to maintain one. I think we keep failing with you because you're a literal robot. You don't understand the human component because you've never had it and you never will. All you understand is numbers and literally cannot fathom how or why life experience would actually be a factor in developing opinions about life. You have no value here. I'm sure on some level you realize that.

>Well you used to want them stoned to death or something.
I've never said that. I want adultery to be a capital offense, but fornication is best handled by a denial of public benefits and social shame. I don't care if a whore dies, of course, but it's not practical to try and kill every single fornicator. You may have seen my evil twin, he hasn't been here in a while, but he has a different tripcode (vcJy-something, I think) and will exaggerate my positions to absurd lengths.
Exactly my point. You are clinging to the same line of thought, because that's all you have as a defense. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, I AM more intelligent than you? And mind you, intelligence is in no way equivalent to moral correctness. But you're certainly not going to defeat me in an argument if there's a double-digit IQ gap between us and you have no sources whatsoever to boot.

OP here, thanks autistic tripfag for actually lending me some advice

thanks angry whiteknights for exemplifying how not to grapple with data I guess? Findings are findings, guys

Attached: 1520583407552.png (485x409, 55K)

You give the shittiest relationship advice so all I know is that you're inexperienced.

youre a fool if you think posting data without proving it supports your main point is a good argument or educational

>You are clinging to the same line of thought, because that's all you have as a defense
My best moments with you are when you perfectly describe yourself and you don't even realize it. No one is buying your pseudo intellectual puppet show, dude. You're literally taking time out of your day to try to talk down to a group of people who collectively regard your existence with the same respect and thoughtfulness as they would a pile of rotting roadkill. I honestly don't know why you're still here.

See? You're still trying to minimize the importance of my posts. If you took them seriously, it would tacitly acknowledge the severity of the threat to your beliefs, and that is exactly what your mind is trying to avoid.
>You have no experience with relationships.
Which is irrelevant to the question at hand, which is one of statistics. Personal anecdotes mean precisely dick here. If OP were asking how do go about a specific action in a relationship, like asking a girl with X personality on a date, then you'd be right, but that isn't what's happening. I've said this before, and I'll post it again for bystanders, I don't need to get shot to explain basic gun safety.

>you think copy pasting a few cherry picked studies about relationships is at all comparable to the perspective and knowledge of someone who has actually been in a relationship and knows what it takes to maintain one.
And my other open challenge remains--if these are "cherry-picked" (as if expecting me to post the entire corpus of studies on relationships is reasonable or helpful) studies, then surely you can "cherry-pick" your own studies which show the opposite, right? And yet, in my year on this garbage board with you hedonists, not one has been proffered.

>All you understand is numbers and literally cannot fathom how or why life experience would actually be a factor in developing opinions about life.
Again, this isn't about experience, you've steered it into this direction just for sake of argument. I gave advice based on statistics and studies with sources, nothing more. I'm not telling him anything for his relationship outside of that.
Sure thing. It's annoying to repeat the same things to these dipshits over and over again, but the good thing is that since they are morons, they never have actual arguments.

nobody wants to actually argue with you megasperg, and trust me, it’s not a sign of your skill or intelligence

hell, you don’t even actually argue. you just post the same faggy self-promoting shit

You can call it shitty, that doesn't mean it is. Statistically, you are going to have more successful relationships if you show restraint. Arguing against that is basically like saying a car can fly after reading a physics textbook, then driving off a cliff. The statistics plainly, unequivocally disagree with your degenerate behavior.
>no u
Never an argument. I am open about my beliefs and my goals, whereas you are deceiving yourself in your actions.
>no one is buying
the leftist likes the illusion of group support. What happened to your precious individualism? And if I'm such a crackpot, why feel the need to respond to me?
and yet here you are...
>posts "no one" again
this is just a theory, but I think your use of this phrase indicates that you need additional strength to bolster your mental defenses. You lost the factual battle, then the verbal one, and now you're scrambling to patch up the breach with the facade of social support.

>Personal anecdotes mean precisely dick here
"Life experience doesn't matter" is a very convenient position for a person with no life experience to have.
>Which is irrelevant to the question at hand, which is one of statistics.
You don't understand statistics. We've had this same conversation with you about 400 times. The most debate you'll get out of me is maybe just linking you to the several dozen archived threads I've been in where people have explained to you how cherry picked studies aren't statistics, correlation isn't causation and that conservative think-tanks who post studies without any published methodology or legitimate peer review are worth about as much as a handful of farts. At that point you typically sperg out and call everyone degenerates and say they should all be executed, we laugh and then you leave. We've already been through that about a thousand times.
>I don't need to get shot to explain basic gun safety.
For as high as you say your IQ is you don't understand how retarded this analogy is? No, you don't need to get shot to explain basic gun safety but you do have to have maybe actually held a gun before. Even you can't deny that someone who has actually handled and fired a gun is infinitely more qualified than some autistic shit-bag who thinks reading the same 3 articles on gun safety is equivalent to knowing how to handle one.

Don't the (statistically significant) correlations in his data intrinsically support his point? What further proof would be required that it is supporting evidence?

only other neonazis like you, and only because you confirm the obsessions they have in common with you.

its a shame you’re too delusional to see how contemptable you are, not for your psychotic, paper thin beliefs, but because of your bad conduct and worthlessness overall as a human being.

again, please kill yourself

What's JQ?

Attached: 3ptiqb.jpg (309x310, 85K)

>"Life experience doesn't matter" is a very convenient position for a person with no life experience to have.
Compared to statistics, it doesn't. If you asked me to tell you about filing taxes, which is more useful, an anecdote about that one time I was on the phone for two hours trying to file an extension, or statistics showing the average amount of time filing taxes takes, sorted by country? If you say the former, you're a blithering idiot.

To illustrate it with a more extreme example, say you are offered to play Russian roulette with 5 out of 6 chambers loaded. Statistically, 5 out pf 6 players will blow their brains out. But your friend says ""yeah, man, I played this and survived, do it bro, you'll be fine". Again, following the "experience" is just plain stupid in the face of statistics, given the questions.
>I've been in where people have explained to you how cherry picked studies aren't statistics, correlation isn't causation and that conservative think-tanks who post studies without any published methodology or legitimate peer review are worth about as much as a handful of farts
>cherry picked studies
And somehow you can never pull out your own studies despite having "total" social support and a year's time to collectively pool your asshurt.
>correltion vs causation
The brainlet's favorite crutch for dismissing information. I have also challenged others to propose a reasonable factor that could account for it, but none of them explain the straight decrease in marital/relationship success
>conservative think tanks
That is one study, not even posted ITT, and I already explained the use of microdata being restricted by US law. In that thread, the guy even said I "made the term up", and I had to screencap the fucking google page. Your entire "argument" is literally just denial and willful ignorance.

And I can just read the manual, no handling required.

>neonazis
kek
Now you can frame me as the "immoral" actor without any effort on your part.
>why is literally Autistic bad?
>"Because he's bad, QED"
Moron.

holy shit dude

I worked an entire shift and you're still on here shit posting your terrible personal rhetoric!

Go get a life

no u

Out of curiosity how old are you little hitler?

>inb4adhominem
I could be a 90 year old pedo who has orgies with trafficked lolis every day, it still wouldn't affect any of the information I posted. The only thing it would change is how deserving I would be of getting thrown into a gas chamber.

awwww little hit, you're just a baby

it makes so much sense now

Attached: memecal.jpg (856x1091, 148K)

U r gay lol