Ask a Lawyer anything

Ask away

Attached: Lawyer-Selection.jpg (2500x1675, 736K)

why is a lawyer on Jow Forums? Jow Forums is degenerate. ive seen people admit to pretending to be doctors here.

can you go over torts with me sir?

Why are paralegals and other low skill law office employees always white trash bitches?

How do i get a gf?

What a shitty lawyer you are that you cant even figure out the purpose of a board. Ask advice for something or go to /b/.

I've been on this dumb site since 2006

Elements of negligence is duty breach causation and damages...what tort would you like to go over?

Hello
I have student loans at the treasury department that are in forbearance.
My school had me in a IT program but I have 2 mistermeners and can’t pass a back ground check. I didn’t graduate.
My school repayment on student loans is a ratting of poor.
Only 38% graduates in 4 year so you have to do 6 years paying another 2 years to graduate. The school is a non profit my loans are at about 175000.00
I’m looking to have all the loan forgiven, Question: is this possible for you to do ?
Thank you

From a legal standpoint, which is more likely to become legal in the next 25 years: pedophilia or zoophilia?

I was testing you senpai. . . I don't have the ability to tell whether you have passed or not. What area of law do you practice? Can you provide anonymous legal advice over the internet for monero?

Likely won't be forgiven

They only way to get your student loans discharged through bankruptcy is is show undue hardship by meeting 3 factors known as the Brunner test.

The test evaluates your standard of living, duration of financial hardship, and efforts made to pay of your student loan.

...long story short its pretty difficult to show this in court.

I do finance, M&A and Securities.

That’s a shame it sounds like fraud
The last person left up set setting up people from 2010 for law suits against Bettsy Devoss.
Thank you again
For you free legal advice.
Trump university had to pay back 25 million
Makes me wonder what type of man this is.

does saying "hey ima going to rob a bank" have as much intent as planning to rob a bank months within time

Aliensex
Have you seen all the talk in the last two weeks.

In a work at will state if I am fired am I entitled to payment for accrued PTO?
Can I also get unemployment?

Also if detained by police but not under arrest, do I still have the right to not say anything?

Your a ?????
FBI agent or
CIA ,homeland security, politician
Or just a average joe

Do you like your job ? What do you do on a daily basis ?

If they don’t challenge it in unemployment court.
I would sue them for everything they ever did.
All the minority jokes that’s racist

Never talk until a lawyer gets there.

Why don’t you sue the student loans treasury department?
Sue besty devoss.
Read some articles and as a is citizen say you were violated by the way they treated the constitution.
Oo
Yes it seems Russia has 80% of the student loan people’s info do to a glitch in there system.
If they weren’t such assholes they could have stopped Russia but hay burn your bridges

How hard is it to move to Canada and become a Canadian civilization ?

Probably not. As planning requires a "substantial step" where as just saying "im going to rob a bank" doesnt

You are most likely entitled to accured PTO if fired, I cant say unemployment for sure because states differ more substantially here but probably also can get it

If you are detained you are under arrest and you always have the right not to say something

Review contracts, its boring but I get paid a lot.

I don't know Canadian immigration law but I heard its more difficult than their "leftist" attitudes suggest.

Thanks
Yea robbing a bake is to much work for me leave it to the politicians
Leftist in Canada?
They seem so relaxed.
I herd there income is passing the US

If I move countries can they extradite me for not paying student loans?

Our government is more central, mid-left kindof thing.

The are over 300 America ISIS
There parents live in the USA
What can We do to them as a red blooded Americans
The 2 amendment right to form a malisha (sp)
A released gitmo prisoner was just caught in Syria

Our government seems to be more of Lennonism now.
Before things were ok then 2002, 2008 things got like creepy
No life nothing works
The us Navy has 49 new jets and only 12 are able to fly at that price they should work
It stuff like that big waste of money but hay people are being payed the same and layoffs are coming

New Zealand won’t
Mexico
Spain
I seen many people in the space industry move overseas. 90% left America after the space shuttle shutdown.
Makes you wonder
Will Canada extradit you ?

We’re did the Lawer go ?
Anyone know ?

What's the best way to go about getting old medical bill accounts off of my credit report? I don't have the money to pay them, and the bills get larger every year due to interest. Any way I could legally make them go away without paying them?