Going to be stationed in japan

Like any child at a candy store, i wan sum. Ill be at the AFB.

Does any user know if Japanese women like foreigners? specifically military men if you got that experience

Attached: Hey+whats+wrong+with+lewd+faces+_d3a4225cd6522c07e2f6f9be73ce4b48.png (241x274, 37K)

Fuck no they don't. You aren't the first american in uniform to think he's going to get qt Jap pussy and you won't be the first to be sorely dissapointed. The only hookers who fuck GIs in Japan are Chinese or Filipinos. Japanese women don't even screw Japanese men and they're too nationalistic to prefer foreigners to their own kind. Don't expect to fuck Japanese girls.

>The only hookers who fuck GIs in Japan are Chinese or Filipinos.
Can't speak on Japan but Korea was like this. Fortunately Flip barmaids are good fucks.

Get ready to be treated as a second class citizen by literally everyone you meet.
t. lived in japan

so is there any way to get some good manko? i precisely refuse to watch jav for this reason. if i can't have this in real life i'm not gonna watch it

So you're going to Kadina
what's you shred, Fighters or a different AFSC entirely?

Attached: received_2047534765489717.jpg (3024x4032, 667K)

Dude just jerk off to jav and give up your insane fantasies of Japanese women going crazy for white cock, it will save a lot of trouble and stress. It's not reality, Japanese women want a stable family and are xenophobic

gaijin go home

I'd be great if more anons posted opinions after living there.

Go home, G.I.

this
asian women like BBC not whitey dick

The only people who will tell you you'll get some puss are liars and LARPers. The best thing you could hope for is to be ignored. If you didn't have guns, they'd gang up on you in alleyways.

BASED

i stay based

Attached: nice.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

OP, every single reply in this thread is wrong and these are probably all salty teens envying you.

I lived for 2 years in Japan, and fucked literally 1000% the amout I fucked in my own country.

There is an incredible number of japanese girls that fetishize white westerns (same as chinese and korean girls desu), and want to fuck and or have family with them.

Just be confident and charming and you will probably get laid once a week.

Attached: huah.jpg (660x800, 61K)

t. I have never been to Japan nor fucked a girl from this planet.

Try being a white charming young white european in Toyko. It’s literally like going to heaven.

True. They pretend like they aren't down for the black boys but you see them slip off all the time with a gang of them.

Attached: 1521258914299.gif (446x361, 5K)

Stop LARPing

Stop being a faggot

XD the level of envy in this thread is hilarious, why are you even here? lmfao

it’s not larping my dude.
Learn that normies exist in this world, and they like to travel and sleep with chicks from different countries.
If you are over 18 and havent get laid, something is wrong with you.
My suggestion is you take a good look at yourself, learn the language, and go to Asia to get some experience.
Fucking nerds. I had to google larp to know what the fuck you meant.

Rule#1: When in Asia, money will solve all your issues. Especially sex, hookers or not. Being foreign in this oriental world is an automatic assumption of being a walking deep wallet.

If you really want to just fuck around, use this fact to your advantage.

(Though honestly, it'd be better if you found a genuinely good person from around here to settle down with. The genuine gold diggers are everywhere, they'll want your marriage just to steal your fortune after you're long gone from this world.)

If you're exceptionally handsome yeah, and if you genuinely take interest in their culture and learning about it, people will like you.

I've met many white guys who were tall and handsome lament how Japanese women should be throwing their pussies at him. They always act like fucking babies about it. Your opening post makes me strongly think you're one of those horny losers with a big ego. Fact is if you're not getting pussy all over in the US, Japan isn't going to stroke your ego as a GI. You're not special in that regard, they've seen tons of GIs and you have no easy avenue to meet people like if you were a student. If you were a student? Much better chance being able to try to force yourself on shy Japanese girls and then break their hearts by thinking it's like your hentai and all they want is a white guy to fuck. I made the mistake of breaking some girls heart and I constantly regret it.

Don't be insufferably like them, don't go thinking everyone wants to hear you talk about how American you are, etc. That's the best advice I can give. If you want JP friends, get involved in stuff over there. If you think you're a child in a candy shop, all that's really gonna happen is you're going to fuck Pinoy girls who want money.

>Does any user know if Japanese women like foreigners?
Are you white? You'll be a demi god.

stop giving this white boy false hope nigga

Attached: 1521482614988.gif (230x177, 1.56M)

Not as much as if you're black. The trashy Japan girls want black dick.

adv doesn't know anything about japan nigga

go ask int or jp at least

adv is full of normies and underaged

why dont you just try and see if you're in a big city most likely some jap women will like you

unrelated i wanna join the af

recommend?

You'll get desperate women who care more about money overall. That's still a pretty big pool to pick from, but not the ideal people.

Are you trying to make me sad with those blatant lies?

Attached: 1473895969632.jpg (1024x512, 58K)

WHY DIDN'T I GET LAID IN JAPAN THEN?