Self image

How do I know what I really look like?The mirror and camera always tell me different things. I want to know if I'm at least moderately physically attractive so I know if it's even worth it to pursue getting a gf.

Attached: 1524154136386.jpg (319x331, 13K)

Women respond more to body language, mannerisms, interests, confidence than physical beauty.

Saged

the mirror presents a vertically flipped image. your actual appearance causes cognitive dissonance for this reason, especially if your face is asymmetrical and your expression is pathetic from depression.

Record with your phone from a 2 meter distance, face-ish height, rear camera. That is what you look like. Pause in the middle if you want pictures.

And fuck this guy.

I'm the guy you said to fuck.

I'm dog dick ugly but manage to routinely snag women.

Doesn't make your belief valid.

>Record with your phone from a 2 meter distance, face-ish height, rear camera

any explanation as to why these specific things make it more realistic?

Because phone lense is 30-40mm depending on brand and model. Use a real camera or video camera if you want to.

but why 2 meter? why the rear camera? why record instead of taking a picture?

Lense and setting. You don't have to record. It's just easier than having to get 1 shot every 10 seconds. Also, people see you in motion.

Mirror is also reliable, however, your image is flipped.

You will literally never be able to view yourself 'objectively' since you are yourself you are always going to have preconceived notions and biases about literally everything about yourself, such as appearance, voice, intelligence, etc

Best bet is to just love the shit out of yourself while also knowing you can improve even MORE. You only get one you, so you might as well love who you are!

Ignore this guy. Viewing yourself through a camera is no different than viewing through mirror. Again, it's through filter, and you're still going to have your biases about yourself. Just fucking go ham and be yourself. Who cares how you look. True beauty comes from within

This.

>just don't care about what you look like at all
Ignore this fucktard

Yes, just be yourself op.

youre the fucktard. mirror is different from camera and obsessing over appearance is usually bad

Google "ugly men with beautiful wives" and find another excuse

>mirror is different from camera
Yes its closer to reality I agree

Take a video recording of yourself and move from all angles. Video is a better representation of how you look than still image.

Thank you.