20 yrs old

>20 yrs old
>Horny all the time
>Too short,average looking, and awkward to have one night stands
>Don't trust women enough to be in relationships. Always assume they're cheating or leeching off me.
>Too scared of the law to hire a prostitute
Why does sex have to be so hard to acquire? I need Jow Forumsice

Attached: fgsdfgsdfh.png (1000x800, 535K)

>too short
Stop making excuses and go to the gym.
Also you sound like a faggot, have you considered pursuing male relationships instead?

Sex isn't hard to acquire at all. Your own hang ups are just fucking you over. Either work through your issues or buy a flashlight and accept your fate.

have you not heard of prostitutes?

I weight train 3 days a week. I've got a decent body but it doesn't matter because I don't walk around without a shirt on.

>Why does sex have to be so hard to acquire?
Because you hold the self-centered belief that half the population of the world is personally out to get you because they have no Y chromosome. If you treated women like people and evaluated them on a case by case basis like you do in any other social scenario, you'll stop seeming like a bitter misanthrope and you might get to have sex for yourself.

>Sex isn't hard to acquire at all.
4U

I've had a few relationships and have had a lot of sex in them. I'm not misogynistic, I just don't believe humans are innately monogamous. Everyone in a relationship evaluates whether or not they're getting the most out of the relationship, so if I date a super attractive girl she's going to eventually be hit up by a Chad with higher social value than me, and then I end up feeling bad because I grew emotionally attached to the girl. If I date an ugly girl I won't have to worry about that but, well, she's ugly. I just don't want to put up with all the emotional wreckage involved in relationships, I just want to have casual sex you know?

>Why is (false statement)
Discarded. Stop lying.

If you want to have casual sex... then fucking have casual sex. It's easier than ever. Get on tinder.

I'm 5'6 and half Japanese. It's not easy bro.

That is you assigning agency to people based on their gender. You are literally being a sexist dick right this second. Yes, some people are incapable of being monogamous. Just the same, lots of people are perfectly capable of functioning monogamous relationship

It is easy. Stop lying. If you spent half the amount of effort you spend on whining on actually getting out there you'd get laid like mad.

>no matches
>even if there are matches they flake

only way i guess is to get tinder plus and swipe like a fucking madman

>That is you assigning agency to people based on their gender.
I literally said both genders are capable of the same thing so you can stop the SJW stuff.
>Just the same, lots of people are perfectly capable of functioning monogamous relationship
Mainly old people, or people with very low sexual value. Most people cheat eventually and most people never get caught.

So you're sexist in both directions, but I don't buy your shit senpai. You literally said attractive women are unattainable because they're ladder climbers and "ugly" women aren't worth talking to because they're "emotional wreckage". Then you fart on about sexual value, the fuck does that even mean? You are, in fact, a bitter misogynist with some weirdly warped views of interpersonal relationships.

Or you could just spend a few minutes on creating a profile that is actually not shitty. Half Japanese, you should be getting matches like mad. Did you even try tinder at all or are you memeing?

>So you're sexist in both directions
>So you're sexist
Pretty sure that's not how it work.

>You literally said attractive women are unattainable because they're ladder climbers
I actually said both genders are liable to cheat, I only mentioned women because that happens to be the gender I'm attracted to.

>"ugly" women aren't worth talking to
I'm sure there are lots of wonderful ugly women but I'm not attracted to them, so I don't want to have sex with them. Is it ok that I only want to have sex with people I'm sexually attracted to? Or is that sexist as well? Are women being sexist as well when they say they only want to date guys 6' and above? Are we just not allowed to have preferences?

>ugly" women aren't worth talking to because they're "emotional wreckage"
Uhhh, that's not even what I typed. I said relationships are emotional wreckage, not specifically relationships with ugly women?

You keep reading between the lines and I honestly can't tell if this is an elaborate troll or an actual insane SJW.

That wasn't me that responded, just a random user. I made a shitty profile with 1 pic in bad lighting and no bio, so ya, I never really gave it an honest attempt. I didn't want to look like I was trying hard in case people I knew saw the profile which would inevitably happen, so I just took a memey picture and deleted my profile after a couple days.

How is it a bad thing if someone you know sees you on tinder? That means they are on tinder too. And if they see you with a great profile they will know you are having a lot of success.

That makes sense, I'll give it another go. Thanks

stop being so damn afraid
and stop watching anime

Consider that your views on women's promiscuity are a reflection of your own views. You want to slut it up and think women are that way too but don't consider yours as negative, a its bad for them but not for me kind of thing.
Just a observation.

>Why does sex have to be so hard to acquire?
Because you've bricked yourself into a corner to make sure it never happens, I don't know why. I'm a woman and engaged and even if I wasn't I'm cute af so it wouldn't be a issue for me if I was that way.

refute this

Attached: OQMAIqP.jpg (850x650, 242K)

You are a bitter virgin manchild who does nothing but make excuses for not trying.

>virgin
>manchild

I’m not even that guy but goddamn do I know a roastie post when I see one. Arguing with holes.

Attached: EF93DAF9-5FD8-437B-9C42-30BFDEB49E2A.jpg (480x501, 170K)

Well, you just proved you are a delusional angry bitter virgin manchild from Jow Forums.

>Unironically triggered

reading is important

>why?
Sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive. Everything follows from that.

>You keep reading between the lines and I honestly can't tell if this is an elaborate troll or an actual insane SJW.
Was wondering the same. Knowing SJWs it could be either.