Trapped

>Move in with bf on 2 year tenancy agreement
>16 months in and I want to put a bullet through my skull
>Every time I've brought up issues he literally starts fucking crying.

I can't take this shit anymore, I've told him to ask his friends if any of them wanna swap so we can at least try another month with some space though I'm certain its over by now.

When I came, I started making sure I kept to a healthy, active routine and he just didn't. By this point the difference is visible and I'm ashamed to be seen in public by him.

There are guys who are actually, fun, charming, and driven that I've spoken to and cut off to not lead on because of this death trap I'm stuck in.

I've come so close to just abandoning my morals and fucking them in our bed, I swear to god.

Its gotten to the point I sometimes work 7 days a week for 12 hours a pop just so I don't have to share a room with him.

How can I get out of here, I'm wasting my fucking life.

Also,

Any femanons that are thinking of buying the meme of getting a "sweet guy" that "loves you wholly" should just stop and rethink. In reality its a "manchild" that "has no sense of self."

Attached: 1514575754832.jpg (1666x2116, 528K)

> I did something stupid, so I'm going to cheat on this guy, and by the way, all sweet guys are just manchildren.

Seriously, try harder.

You have to power through the next 8 months and just prepare to evacuate. Save up, find a place, and about 1-2 months before you sign the next lease you have to sit him down and tell him it's not working out, and you're leaving. You will have to alert a close friend or family member of his to help pick up his pieces.

2/10.

I mean he is a faggot, but you are also a fucking idiot and a whore, so you deserve wach other.

Tell him you're breaking up and he needs to find another place to live, give him time to do so, but make it firm and clear so he stops pussyfooting around and avoiding it. If you're not strong enough to do that, you're not as healthily independent as you think and need to reach a point where you are.

If he can't handle the relationship ending and refuses (or tries to refuse) to find somewhere else to live, enlist the help yourself. Find a new roommate, break the lease, get a relationship counselor to help you figure out a way out/help him accept it (relationship counselling for breakups is a thing), and so on.

Are both of your names actually on the lease?
If yours isn't then you can just walk the fuck out

> hasnt fucked anyone else
>whore
Do impure thoughts make one a whore, because come on, are you a guy? Have you ever met a guy? They will stick their dicks in anything

We're contractually obligated to live where we live for another 8 months.

I could probably work another month like this and then spend my savings and the money I'd have earnt to cover the next 8 instalments of rent.

He was my first and I literally blew off other guys because of what I'd read about players.

I regret it all, and nice reading comprehension btw, bet you aced all your classes.

Yeah, it was a big thing for us at the time.

>Post a thread about actual issues in my life, trying my best to detail my concern and my question
>Get one response after 3 hours from a guy who doesn't even read the thread before it 404s after multiple bumps
>OBVIOUS bait thread gets half a dozen responses in 10 minutes

This has to be the shittiest board on Jow Forums.

Break up even if you have to live together. Hell, break up, move in with your parents or a friend who'll let you live with them cheaply, but keep paying your share of the rent for the stay.

You aren't contractually obligated to date him, and if you can afford it financially not even to live with him. So long as you pay your rent you're fine.

Go back to r9k then

How long did you date before moving in together?

I don't even go there, this is just obvious Jow Forums bait.

How would you know if you never went there

Because I've gone on Jow Forums and seen women haters are told to go back there.

This is a thread to bait women haters, just look at that last line.

You moved in with someone you obviously didn't know well.

Mistakes happen. Break the lease. Take the hit. Lesson learned. Make sure you cover all the financial impact involved with doing so and move on.

What you don't do is cheat on the person. You will get no sympathy from most people for having that kind of mindset. I am aware you haven't yet, but threatening to do is pretty bad in and of itself.

Break it all off and then do what you want.

Also 'nice guys are manchildren' doesn't help your cause much either. What do you consider a niceguy? What made it become a manchild?

Lastly, working so much as a woman in a relationship never, ever improves things.

Not that user but it just sounds like someone who's upset and overgeneralizing to me. Guys on here do it all the time and we don't call it bait, why assume when a girl does it that it is?

It's a stupid statement, but it doesn't make the rest of the post any less needing of advice.

This, pretty much.

I agree with this
Just bear with it and collect as much cash till the lease ends.
You could just tell him to sleep on the couch(if you have one)
Have a talk about it but don't demonize him, try to be more supporting in helping him get a job
If he doesn't, then more couch sleeps?

Formally for about 8 or so months, 10 if you count it from the first time we went on a date.

I guess I'll just have to take the hit. What a waste of 2 years of my life.

>threatening to do is pretty bad in and of itself
He deserves it as a wake up call, not that I think I could ever really do it. I don't want to sleep with someone who isn't committed to me.

As for the manchild thing, he just treats me like I'm not human. At first I thought we just had loads in common but every day I feel like he'll agree with anything I say and, the more he does it in a day, the more upset he'll get if I say no to sex.

The only time we fuck is when I get plastered and just let him do his thing. Half the time I can't even remember it and its gotten so fucking toxic that part of me feels thats a good thing. After that he'll act all cuddly the next day when I just wanna throw up the alcohol and whatever else he put in me.

I don't think I've ever told him I'm on birth control and I know for a fact he doesn't use condoms.

The only reason I haven't moved in with friends or my family is because they live in a different city to the job I have.

>He deserves it as a wake up call
He doesn't. He deserves the breakup as one. End the relationship and do so with dignity, there's a reason 'two wrongs don't make a right' is something people say.

I don't fault you for being upset, or angry that you can't go for the people who have shown interest in you in your current circumstances, but those circumstances are 50% your own doing for not ending things sooner and moving in with someone who clearly wasn't a good choice.

You control your own actions in a relationship, it's your choice to stay, let him fuck you when you clearly don't want it, cheat, break up, or do anything else. How you handle his unwillingness to put effort forth or take an interest in his own life is your decision, and your responsibility. And this is an important lesson to learn going forward in all future relationships as well. You're responsible for pursuing your own happiness and you're responsible for making your own mistakes.

>Any femanons that are thinking of buying the meme of getting a "sweet guy" that "loves you wholly" should just stop and rethink. In reality its a "manchild" that "has no sense of self."

qft. It seems like a generalizing statement, but from what I have personally observed in my life, men and women like who hold this opinion above all else tend to not have too much individuality by themselves, or have an underdeveloped sense of self.

In my case, my partner fits the description too. But I realized that this sort of thing isn't bad until it reaches the level of your situation.

To anyone out there who ends up with partner of this description, it would help your relationship greatly to realize and understand that your partner indeed does have the mindset of a child, and if that is okay with you, then you must accept it and adjust accordingly with how you view and treat your partner. Above that, you as the mature partner must also remember that with your assistance, hard love, and general influence, your partner can definitely become the adult you wish them to be.

>He was my first and I literally blew off other guys because of what I'd read about players.

You do realise the world isn't divided into "nice" guys and players right?

That there is as such thing as variety and nuance?

I hope you realise the pit you are crawling into, but I have a feeling you don't so let me clue you in.

>dump your loser boyfriend
>sudden rush of freedom
>date all the "players" as you describe them
>have a great old time
>charismatic men, good sex

And then comes the reality, that these men are the same as your ex. They are boys, living out their high school selves dreams of fucking every girl they can.

"I don't want to sleep with someone who isn't committed to me."

>talks about regreting rejecting players for their boyfriend

Find a genuine person and stop shitting up this board with your stupidity.

>moving in with your partner n a 2 year tenancy
I bet it isn't even somewhere one of you can afford on your own, is it?
What plan did you have if it didn't work out?

You fucked up, you're stuck living together, get him to man up or fuck him off and pay the bills on your own.

>Literally tells me to do what I have made clear I want to do
>Still tries to act intellectually superior

If I dump him now, I'd be in the same situation just with him moping around every day instead every day that I try to tell him to fix up.

But yeah, I guess its my only choice.

You'd be free to date other people with your integrity intact. And if you break up with him you should stop having sex with him and feeling disgust at yourself for that.

Don't take responsibility for him, he's a roommate once you break up, not a boyfriend. Do try to assist him barebones at getting out of your hair if that benefits you to do so, but otherwise, he's not your problem.

Gave you the benefit of the doubt and re-read the thread to see if maybe I was wrong. I wasn't.

>There are guys who are actually, fun, charming, and driven that I've spoken to and cut off to not lead on because of this death trap I'm stuck in.
>I've come so close to just abandoning my morals and fucking them in our bed, I swear to god.
>Any femanons that are thinking of buying the meme of getting a "sweet guy" that "loves you wholly" should just stop and rethink. In reality its a "manchild" that "has no sense of self."

All you've made clear is you want men that tell you truth about only wanting you for your cunt.

You are a putrid slag and your bf has treated you as he should have honestly. Your worth is between your legs and not on your shoulders, I assure you.

Attached: 28c84aa72b76f45e50f7f3a852354cb3.png (660x660, 655K)

Bet you and my boyfriend would get along great.

Who needs icky girls, amirite?

Gonna second this.

Break up and try to keep it peaceful for the rest of the lease.

Walk away and let him deal with it.

Any man who "needs" a girl is no true man.

>icky girls, amirite?

See pic

Attached: fe130d323aa9bce0dfefd841f156880e.png (482x849, 572K)

damn all y'all dudes calling her a whore are fucking cuck babies. You're so insecure b/c you're scared you're going to get with a girl who realizes you're the loser that you know you are and is going to cheat on you for it. Shit dude. Pathetic.

This from the retard who couldn't post for 8 months cuz of ad block and can't even use google.

>Literally reads through the thread to cherry pick points for his argument and only for his argument
>Ignores OP's blatant leftover care for her bf that even she won't admit
>Posts right leaning, politically charged picture
>Can only think to call OP a some variant of whore

I dunno how you got a d and v mixed up for r 9 and k, lad.

Women who don't care about men don't get angry at said men. Don't dump him, OP, give him an ultimatum and tell him all the shit on your mind even through the tears. If you actually wanted to cheat, you would have done it by now, you still care about him and this relationship. It doesn't take a genius to see.

>getting upset by standard Jow Forums incel posts
Honestly fuck off to reddit you newfag

Lol you're off base. She's clearly just indecisive due to inexperience and a feeble mind.

>Being this insecure you need to try and prove you get girls with some random picture

Just stop user.

As an aside, don't look for someone who shares a lot of common ground.

It keeps them interesting.

My girl and I are fundamentally different in a lot of pretty drastic ways.

>I play video and board games and mess around with music occasionally. She watches cartoons and bakes.

> I am clueless when it comes to fashion and romance. She is very concerned with both.

>we have different religious beliefs, but respect each others religion and support each others faith.

>I'm a country boy, she's a major city girl.

>She will pinch a penny hard enough to make Lincoln scream, I'll drop 200 on a board game on a whim. So she manages the finances (which is a good thing)

>I'm a 6'5" powerfully built white American with a bit of a belly. She is a 4'11" Vietnamese with a full hourglass figure.

Where we are compatible is in the following ways

>she can say no to something I request and I don't get mad. And she learned when I say no to something she accepts that too. (Used to try to argue with me on it, but learned it's useless)

>People in general are shit (a shared attitude)

>when you find someone who isn't shit, do what you can to keep them safe and happy.

>drinking, drugs, and other big vices are a no-go.

>Leaving the house is stupid. Let's stay home.

>a peaceful home free of drama is the status quo.

We've been together for over a year. Getting married soon. We fought twice over silly shit that we both admitted was silly and moved on with compromise on the issue. (Although the make up feeling was so nice we almost wish we fought more).

But, yeah, commonality is not as important as you think.

>Literally reads through the thread to cherry pick points for his argument and only for his argument

Translation: I read through the thread and found evidence to support my claim and you don't like it.

>Ignores OP's blatant leftover care for her bf that even she won't admit

Poes Law.

>Posts right leaning, politically charged picture

What? It's a picture of someone being smug you spastic

>being right is being insecure
Damage control

If, tomorrow, my bf was the man I thought he could be when we first started dating I wouldn't even believe it. He's lied so many times, flip flopped on so many issues, that I just never trust a word he says.

If the lies would just stop, and the emotional guilt tripping would stop, maybe things could work. But yeah, I have no reason to believe they ever will.

>mentally feeble
>posts picture of his gf's face after a single insult from a roastie with terrible life choices.

Something ain't adding up

I'm not the one who posted that pic, retard. Multiple people are against you.

Gf poster here. I have an addiction to being right all the time, it consumes every fibre of my being. If I don't disprove peoples claims against me even online on anonymous boards it eats me up inside like a cancerous growth... I need advice lol

Lol exactly. Op should kill herself. For her personal

i'm glad someone connected the two, at least i'm not some nerd cuck

are y'all scared you gonna get cheated on? why? 'cause you know you can't fulfill a woman's desires?

Attached: bassy.png (350x281, 83K)

>"I know you are but what am I..goo goo ga ga waaaahhhhh"

ITT: Neurotic roastie frantically looks for validation to a trite solution to a banal problem.

Kissless virgins eviscerate her with logic and by throwing her own stupidity back at her.

And pitiful white knights LARPing.

What a board. What a thread.

While I didn't call her a whore, any woman expressing the desire to cheat on their current partner with random guys and even go so far as to want to do it in their shared bed is displaying an attitude that is extremely whore like in nature

I know, it's a bait thread cause I'm salty about how many of my real threads get bumped off the first page without a single response.

Fuck this shitty board, maybe next time I'll just pretend to be a chica to get replies from these fucking white knight cucks and incels.

When did you realize this wasn't going to work? What was the tipping point for you? How long ago?

If you legit think this it's time to drink some Bleach. One living with someone who turns into a manipulate baby after almost a year in is not banal. Second the only logic I've read here was the one long post actually addressing the issue like an adult would. Also you're a faggot pedophile.

Attached: 1513930486522.png (372x351, 112K)

as if the average kissless virgin can use logic or accomplish anything

Lol you are a dumb bitch taking out a 2 year contract without the option of leaving. Deserved for being retarded.

Attached: 1517910014309.jpg (960x839, 62K)

apparently she believes shes such a winner compared to this guy, and feels no empathy for people who are hurting

cant even wait 8 months to get dick.

he was an adult enough for you in the beginning to make you suck his dick and let him fuck you in the ass, though.

I was 18, he was 23.

I trusted him.

>19 y/o being this unromantic and bitter

maybe if you did a better job explaining anything in the op and didn’t just come here looking for validation...

Wait, did you start dating your bf whilst you were underaged?

Then you now learned a valuable lesson, people fucking suck. 8 months more are not the end of the world. And if you really cant stand it anymore tell him upfront you want nothing to do with him anymore. It will be akward but he will proboably even help find a solution for you to be able to leave.

Not an argument. Weak minds.

>Its only clever if its mean to women

>I could probably work another month like this and then spend my savings and the money I'd have earnt to cover the next 8 installments of rent
This is what you should do. You got yourself into this and there is a cost for getting you out. Lessons are not free. For your own sanity you need to get out now.

>How can I get out of here?
Pack up your things and leave.

why would I argue with you? incels are a waste of time. their mind is a pathetic, losthsome place.

Still not an argument.

Is this bait or is OP a piece of shit whore? I can't really tell.