Girls who like to read and play video games

Where do I meet them? I'm in college

>library

I can't exactly just approach girls at a library. Plus I'm in college and people just go there to study, not read.

>gaming clubs
Believe it or not these types of people are actually really social, waayyyy more social than you'd think of a someone who plays games. They'll play league or smash or overwatch but that's it. It's more of a social club with a gaming flavor to it, and people don't even really like games that much. Plus there's a lot of drama and politics because of the girls.(and they love it, each has a couple guys wrapped around their finger) I was really disappointed about that.

I'm at the end of my second year now and haven't made any friends other than my roommates that I met in the first year, and a few people in my major (CS). I'm set for internships and jobs probably (interning at google then lyft this year). But I get the feeling I'm missing out on some aspect of college.

Attached: 1523155400112.png (585x719, 245K)

In the potato chip aisle at the supermarket

I see, thank you.

I attend a book club sometimes, and the girls are pretty attractive actually, but taken.

A lot of the girls I know simply aren't into games on like a "non casual" level, or if they are its because their bf is or some shit.

If you really must continue down this path, try conventions on your city. I've known many couples that meet at them.

Online and then you figure out they aren't girls.

Alright, what if we just scratched video games off entirely?

Just books. How does one work with that.

I didn't think they existed but my little cousin does that and even watches basic anime like sword art online. She's pretty and not a loser/autistic. A unicorn. Hope she doesn't grow out of it (besides the anime)

She'll be fiercely sought after and may forever have issues making friends with the opposite sex for the rest of her life. god bless.

"Books" is a nebulous word. Contrary to popular belief, the library or bookstore are not the places to go. They are their to get books, not dicks. Imagine if you were in gamestop and getting stared down by thirty girls as you perused the used xbox section.

The airport or train station or wherever is probably a better place. Girls who like books will be reading them, and girls who don't truly care for them will just be on their smartphones.

Try bookstores? Idk dude Try meeting at fan meetings for popular books or discussion panels and shit

Idk man I feel like you're grasping for straws here. You have to connect with a girl on a deeper level than interests most of the time in order to form a solid relationship. You may meet your perfect vidya playing, book reading gf, but if you don't feel attracted to her (not her looks dummy, like her personality) or your fundamental ideas and values about the world don't line up mostly well, things won't go smoothly.

I've known people whose personalities are str8 up incompatible, but they kept up a relationship for years by getting drunk as shit together and fucking a lot. They just broke up like a week ago

>They are their to get books, not dicks.
I'm well aware.

>airport or train station or wherever

Just hang around at an airport or train station and talk to them? That seems kind of bizarre. I kind of get your point though. I would need to find someone reading a book in the wild, and so therefore a good place to go would be where one goes to read but not to get books. Like a cafe? Do people read at bars btw? I'm only 20.

>You have to connect with a girl on a deeper level than interests most of the time in order to form a solid relationship.

Yeah, I realize. But at the same time I ended up breaking up with my ex-gf a year ago because we had 0 common interests, and I thought having at least some might help.

No, you're missing the point. Don't go out of your way to lurk in these places, but when you ARE in such settings where people are in public and need to kill some time, keep your eye out for opportunities to open a conversation. If you're at Starbucks getting your morning coffee and see a girl reading a book you know about, think "Is there something I can say here?"

I've never been to a bar where people were reading. You could try searching for one, I'm sure someone tried making that happen

Alternatively you could try dating sites and apps

Common Interests help too mate. But it gets mighty boring if both of you are into the exact same thing

She got really horny one night and just broke down and installed tinder, when she had 80 matches over the next three days willing to do all the work for her she wondered why she didn't do this years ago.
That's where she is.
mild kek

Fair enough. Where did you meet your gf and (friends in college)? (if you attended)

She has a crush on me right now, at first I think she was just jelous of the attention I gave her little sister because she's too old to cuddle, but now she blushes and I can feel her heart beat. It's nice. I hope she finds someone who loves her even more than me.

I've seem girls with those interests end up having tons of beta orbitors and becoming sluts but I don't think she's like that. She seems popular and is embarrassed by it.

I met my gf 2 years ago, I actually met her in class, I remember thinking to myself that she had the finest ass in the whole college, so I had to make a move. I talked to her for a bit and studied too, eventually ended up inviting her to dinner, we connected over our love of classical music. She got me into things I never thought to be interested in, such as zoology, entomology, and ornithology. And we've had a great time so far. I fucking love her, taking to her is a joy.

I've met my friends through mutual friends, and also study groups and parties. I usually end up doing most of the work for my friendships tho.

online maybe? check out some games that allow you to talk to other players, you can become pretty good friends in those. e.g warcraft guilds.

IRL the gym is pretty good. there's a weird overlap between girls who game and girls who lift.

maybe go to a game related art exhibit?

>>hurr durr everyone uses tinder everryyonee hurrr durrrrrr

Attractive gamer here. I met my boyfriend on OkCupid.
My last boyfriend I met at a bar. Most gamer women I’ve met in my life tend to be unnattractive or socially awkward in some way.
Which is why I’m not friends with any other gamer women. I have yet to meet one in real life who isn’t weird.

If you want to find a good one it’s going to take awhile.

Girls really into books or games tend to stay at home so it's pretty hard to meet them. You could try online but the ones easy to meet online tend to be attention whores.