HOW DO TO GET CLINGY ATTACHED MUCH GF?

HOW DO TO GET CLINGY ATTACHED MUCH GF?

Attached: 227A4C6B-9514-441A-BBEF-F241711D397D.jpg (410x461, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PLS DO TELL TO ME HOW TO GET THIS GF FOR ME

Uhh...put yourself in situations where you're likely to encounter people with such personalities?

BUT TO THIS DO, WHAT SITUATIONS I MUST TO GO?

Well, how old are you? Don't need an exact age, a range will do.

Be a person worth clinging to

you have to be attractive. even the most clingy girls only cling to things they actually want.

Enough with the the act lmao, am 23 rn

I’m pretty handsome tbhqwy, have had my fair share of gfs

Not Ryan gosling tier handsome but I’m like 7/10. Tall athletic and slim

23 is still breddy young. Go to college and pick out the freshly enrolled. The asian immigrants will likely have what you're looking for. More so if they're virgins. Good luck senpai

I start university this sept hopefully, let’s hope it works :3

Be confident and successful. No you dont need money. You just need ambition. You need a project to work on.

If I don’t get into uni this sept, success and ambition is on hold for a year :(

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder

Then stop shitposting on advice and revise you mad cunt

It would help you massively if you go on a lengthy nofap streak. Okay I know that sounds dumb, but hear me out. Store your fucking semen in there for a good long while, and you'll be sweating pheromones like a stallion in heat. Them kissless virgin asians won't know what hit em lmao

That's not how it works

At all.

You don't want one.

My boyfriend loved how clingy and needy I was, then after 2-3 months he started distancing himself and getting mad at me over it.
I'm trying to fix myself and get better, now, but trust me you don't want a clingy gf.

Might give it a try

I’m actually on holiday / left current job, don’t need to revise. Just have to pass clearance for uni.

Ermm... I actually try to fap once a week a min. Just to horny mayn.. also
Could be right tbhqwy

Tbqhwy, being somewhat introverted. I’d definitely like that, somewhere I can put all my excess energy into. I’m pretty loyal and motivated tbqhwy

Yes, he's the same. Said the same shit.
Still, now he's mad at me and has been basically ignoring me for 3 days because I got upset at him for not replying to me to my texts for a day.

By being manly and not being super spastic like you act. Spastic guys are super unattractive.

I could definitely live with that, all my life I’ve always put effort into relationships. Always felt one sided, this is something I could get behind and not feel worthless at times. Some people prefer different things.

I actually only sperg online, irl I’m either working out or online until uni season rolls around