Hello, i am a girl and im 18...

hello, i am a girl and im 18. my girlfriend who is my age and who i had been with for 4 years broke up with me around 3 months ago.

since then my life has been quite messy. i've tried to forget her and to distract myself from the constant emptiness and have been doing ok despite it all being an illusion and often breaking down at the end of the day.

yesterday she started speaking to me again but i think she thinks i am over her and that we can be friends again. TRUTH IS I STILL LOVE U BITCH!!!!!! i would ignore her but she told me that she wants to kill herself and has been feeling hurt since she was very young (something bad probably happened). she only told me and her best friend who is a mutual friend of ours also. additional info: she has an ed, refuses therapy and doesnt care how her friends/family may feel

it hurts me a lot to speak to her but i will do my best to help her. im just confused right now because everything is so messy and i feel so horrible about anything that happens in my life. and i honestly dont know what i would do the only reason i havent killed myself yet is because she is alive lol... i've never felt true happiness in my life besides when i fell in love with her otherwise i've always been miserable desu
it just always felt as if we were meant to be and maybe this is really pathetic and im young and its first love but i STILL feel it and really its all fucked nothing feels right anymore

my problems are:
1. how do i stop hurting (without therapy plz)
2. how do i stop her from killing herself when im nothing to her
3. how do humans live like this i mean we should all kill ourselves shouldn't we... obviously the universe doesn't care about us like nobody is trustworthy nobody is really happy!!!

sorry if this is messy and immature i just dont know much and i keep crying like a pathetic bitch lol sorry for big cringe!!!

pic unrelated it's me wearing a colourful jacket

Attached: fullsizeoutput_39b.jpg (1080x666, 170K)

if everyone stopped enabling her shed have to change, probably for the better. though there’s a risk of death, living a life of despair and making people miserable is a waste. don’t drag yourself down to meet her.

she probably has puffy pussy

time will heal everything

>mfw you think a lesbian teenage first love is real love

Attached: yousuck.jpg (480x360, 10K)

do yuo lik she vagane?

gay

she is using you for emotional support, and you are being her cuck. block her number

Attached: disappointedpepe.png (604x555, 219K)

thanks guys signed OP

>girl
>attracted to other women
>wonders why life is so hard

>sorry for big cringe
>big cringe
Why is that so funny

As always the answer is to not have contact with your ex anymore

>lesbian

Only cure is abstinence you shouldn't be with women anyway

>Not being attracted to women
That's fuckin gay dude

OP, I was in a similar situation. I'll be blunt.

If you do not think you can maintain a platonic friendship with her--it's best to cut ties. Feigning friendship when you want more is only going to hurt both of you in the long run. Also, taking a break from her might give you the time and space you need in order to be READY to have a friendship. Going straight from breakup to friendship with no time apart rarely ever works out.

You need to be honest with her. Tell her that you care about her and her wellbeing, and you don't want to seem like you're abandoning a friend, but frankly she isn't your responsibility and being around her is detrimental to your emotional wellbeing.

It's harsh, but it's true. She shouldn't expect you to be fine with all this, and she shouldn't use you as emotional support when you yourself need to heal.

Contact a friend of hers, maybe, let them know about the situation. It'll suck, you'll be sad, you'll want to talk to her, but in the end it will hurt you both in the long run if you dont give yourself some space.

Attached: 1523829794425.jpg (612x612, 257K)

Being in contact with her when it still hurts is neither good for you nor for her and will only end in pain for the both of you.

Keywords here is honesty and openness. Have a serious chat about things and lay all the card on the table that you feel x because of y. After that I can't help you. You got to make your own mind up with what happens after that.

But do talk to the other friend as well and tell her your ex needs someone to talk to and you really aren't it right now.

You know op, i heard bouncing on my dick will solve all your problems?

Attached: 1504879549382.jpg (721x960, 73K)

Date men next time

This fellow said everything better than I would. I always used to say my ex that tried friendship that we never were friends in the first place, we were lovers, which is something people can't undo. Although sarcastic, this guy isn't completely wrong either.

But what's up with Jow Forums being buthurt about gayness ? You are aware there are plenty of gay boards in Jow Forums right ?

You look cute. Can you post more pics pls? How about without clothes? My willy feels funny when I look at unclothed girls.

Seek help