Trying to work out, get fit, and get rid of my belly, but I usually eat so much because i get so hungry

Trying to work out, get fit, and get rid of my belly, but I usually eat so much because i get so hungry.

im a guy, 160lbs and 5'9.

got any tips so i dont have to be so damn hungry? i ate so much yesterday

Attached: 8292f269c4d08804054abdfc3a5d31e5.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I'm hungry even though I ate what I had portioned out, I eat baby carrots and hummus. More carrot than hummus though. Or chug a full glass of water really quick

What's your regular diet? And don't lie to me, I'll know if you're eating canned or processed foods

Carrots and hummus is like not food. If you want to stay full, eat a steak. BUTTER, MEAT, WATER will keep you full.

>how can I eat less to lose more weight
>eat more butter
Cool advice

Keto would be a good option for you. Find a keto calculator to determine how many grams of fat, carbs, and protein you need. The fat will keep you from feeling hungry. And getting enough calories is important too.

You're so dumb. Fat doesn't make you fat. I eat steak and sticks of butter literally every day and I am 100 pounds. OP, don't follow fad diet advice.

Cut out ALL pasta, processed foods, bread, crackers etc. soda, fruit "juice" (unless you are juicing it at home.) Every day eat two or three FILLING meals consisting of a large portion of Meat protein (think a whole roasted fish) with vegetables in butter and a salad with fresh herbs and perhaps a cut up apple if you're feeling luxurious. Additionally, get your heart rate up for at least a half hour every day.

>am 100 pounds
Sounds like you shouldn't be giving diet advice then friend

what about whole wheat bread? cut that out too?

Keto, Raw, High-Fibre

Keto and Raw is my go to diet when I feel sick.

Eat regular sized meals, with some sort of small healthy snack in between.

my tip for not being hungry is not eating or working on something you're passionate about

get your energy from protien and slow burning carbs.

Just. Be. Hungry.

Have a little fucking self control and stop giving into every urge you have.

meth

How the fuck are you fat at 5 foot 9 and 160 pounds?

Im not that fat, but i have a bit of a belly going on.

i want to get rid of it, your at least become a bit slimmer.

im also doing lifting/benching every 3 days

Try sit ups and cardio instead of lifting.

sit ups? Alright, sounds good

I also run every time i get a chance to, usually 30-40mins around my town

Willpower. Cardio, maybe its just me but I don't feel like eating after running. Keep busy, people eat when bored I've heard. Try to mainly eat meat and veggies. Drinking a glass of water before eating may help, you should anyway for digestion. Eat small meals and snacks if you need to not large meals, otherwise you'll be used to eating large amounts which isn't good.

Maybe you don't know but don't eat until you're full, stop before that. If you feel full you've probably eaten too much, don't over eat.

Use this calc or one that gives similar results. Alot of the ones on the internet are just broken or purposefully giving higher numbers because they want everyone to be fat I guess.
bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm

Not eating when hungry is very difficult. Probably not worth it because of the impact on your concentration. Consider eating larger amounts, but exercising more. It will be less distracting and less painful.

The "zero carb diet" makes you lose a lot of weight very fast, which all comes back instantly if you ever eat carbs by accident. Always struck me as unnatural.

Definitely cut out sugar from your life, though. Did you know that ketchup is 30% sugar? They put that stuff everywhere.