How does one obtain a girlfriend? Even if I somehow get a one, how does one obtain the slooty booty that comes with it...

How does one obtain a girlfriend? Even if I somehow get a one, how does one obtain the slooty booty that comes with it? I've been an introvert since, so I can't really flirt with girls and my conversations with them are really platonic, let alone trying to keep up and showing interest.

Attached: how.jpg (1400x1050, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder
youtube.com/watch?v=8ORQJtxicrA
improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you ever had a friend that you talk to a lot? same thing, different gender. Only difference is that you have the ability to tease each other and do sex stuff.

Don't be fat
Have money
Be stylish
Be confident

Ezpz booty sqez

>19485608

Not really, just mostly guy friends. I tried to join clubs and doing other activities, but I can't really seem to connect with other people and my conversations with them seem really platonic.

Another thing is how to acquire the ability to tease and flirt each other and do sex stuff?

Attached: you-just-need-to-be-more-confident-bro-1144023.png (500x383, 101K)

Did you follow those four steps or are you looking for excuses? It's ok, beta, keep taking part in your self fulfilling prophecy of failure.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
We need a god damned sticky. How many fucking times does this question need to get asked before this dump of a board takes action?

Attached: received_1572777456119133.jpg (914x903, 96K)

Have something to talk about, girls usually want guys that have experiences and have stuff to say esp if the girl is experienced in life. I'd say this is the hardest aspect to fulfill because it can take some time to brush up in.

It is called flirting and
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder

Attached: not dirt nor princess.png (540x742, 202K)

You can always just leave and go to another thread.

Attached: young-man-pointing-towards-opened-door-full-length-portrait-isolated-white-background-49295475.jpg (1300x957, 53K)

why do you come here? that's basically 50% of the posts on Jow Forums

I've been trying to follow those four steps. Look here, it just seems like that gets thrown around way too much, but for someone who is introverted, how the hell do you acquire that confidence?

Tinder seems mostly based on pics and the most horrible of personalities grouped together to get some sort of validation from others. I don't know, has it worked for you?

Attached: 82f417fcbdd0532289818c97a8b0f93904de96efc2c4874e674828681d0a6249.png (1080x1920, 941K)

Wish I'd seen that image sooner. 2 weeks ago I lost a girl with whom things were going great because I stopped being myself and started being what I thought she wanted me to be. She smelled the weakness and bolted. I want her back, but I have no idea on how to do it.

If online dating seems like a bad choice, all you are left with are social events you hate. Ever been to dancing lessons or demonstration? Good luck, you gonna need it.
>worled for you
Lost my virginity at age 24 thanks to tinder. Even "dated" few months with her.

Pretend like nothing happened and ask her on date.

2 weeks from now there's a huge uni party here and when we were on "good terms" she told me she's always wanted to go but had no one to go with her. Should I invite her to that? If so, when should I throw the invite? We haven't even talked to each other for over a week and just today we walked by each other, less than a foot apart, and neither of us even looked at the other.

Why would you wait 2 weeks? Here it is like summer outside atm. Invite her for ice cream and park. You will walk around, smile like retard, eat ice cream and tease her with stupid questions like: do you like tanning? We can grab sun protector oil and get some tan together.

Text her. Now.

One does not obtain a partner. That implies you just go out and get one. It doesn't work like that unless you're into prostitutes.

What you do is find someone who has similar interests. What are things you like to do? Do other people who also enjoy thing gather to talk or participate in something that pertains to thing? Go to those gatherings or whatever and see if you hit it off with someone who attracts you. It could take a while.

If all you do is play video games and beat off to anime you're probably going to have a harder time than someone who, say, is into live music or disc golf or volunteering at the animal shelter.

Whatever you do, don't try to act alpha. That shit is for tryhards and only works on the type of people you don't want to be around. Just be alpha. A true alpha doesn't have to posture. They just do what real alphas do. Protect, organize, stabilize and lead. They don't go around looking for confrontation but they will fuck you up if they have to. The puffed up assholes are super insecure and their behavior reeks of desperation.

Be a warrior in a garden not a gardner in a war.

I don't think you read the whole story. TL;DR:

>we're together
>I spaghetti out and show beta side
>she asks to just be friends
>we haven't talked for over a week
>we ignore each other when we're anywhere together
>I want her back

>tease her with stupid questions

I can only imagine just trying to date a girl and randomly asking questions like playing 20 questions. I have no experience in this stuff, so is there a way you can make the date in such a way that it can proceed to the next level and how can you fit flirting into it? I haven't socialized with the opposite gender a lot so this shit seems rather alien to me.

Ok, let's say I do find a girl at those gatherings and we both hit it off. How do I proceed to get the slooty poon from her?

So basically this ?:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ORQJtxicrA

>Then when you get the power, you get the women.

Attached: togetpoweristogetwomen.png (1022x1064, 825K)

Again you're approaching things from the wrong perspective. "slooty poon" indicates both immaturity and the notion that girls are only good for sex. This is your problem. It will always be your problem if you don't take a good look at yourself and how you think of women. If you just want to bang, sure that's one thing. Make her laugh. I banged my way through HS becuase I was funny. I wasn't rich or fashionable, not that handsome and not a physical specimen by any means. But if you can listen to girls and ask them questions and make them laugh and you know, treat them as peers, well, you'll be good.

Your story doesnt change shit. Ask her on date. She will either gave you another chance (accepts) or she wont (rejects, ghost, ignore, evade question) and you will move on with your life.

You are thinking too much. You talk with girls exactly like you talk with bros with only one difference: you also try to seduce her with teasing (which would get you label gay if you tried it on your bros).
Stop thinking and go ask somebody on date.
>inb4 who
All of them.
improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

Would conversations in both in person and texting be the same, or are there differences on how to converse in each of them?

>you are thinking too much
STOP YOUR BRAIN

Attached: stop asperger.jpg (1545x2402, 273K)

Start working out go to /fit and get in shape.

Start having fun/confident conversations with women.. talk to all of them... old and young.. just to practice... then when you see one you like you will be calm and speak well. .. Most important have something going in life... a career, goals, an education.. even starting a business.. you must have money and be productive for your own self respect and for attracting women...

other than that it's just practice...

don't care about outcome.. there are always younger and prettier women out there.