I'm so confused, why is it so easy for people to have relationships while for others they can't even get a date

I'm so confused, why is it so easy for people to have relationships while for others they can't even get a date

I'm a girl and I'm literally the only person I know who's never had a relationship, and I'm 25. A guy has never tried to get anything more than a hookup from me, no guy has asked me on a date or wanted to spend time with me

Attached: online-dating-header2.jpg (1352x893, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder
calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this post isn’t entirely coherent and the facts it presents are dubious

also, not an advice request

What isn't coherent? And my advice request is what is it that these people are doing to find it so easy to get relationships, so that I can do it myself?

Are you ugly OP?
Even a 6/10 girl should get dates fairly easily as long as their personality isn’t complete dog shit

That's the thing, you seem to be under the impression that people who are in relationships had an easy time.

It's never easy. You have to put yourself out there, you have to be receptive, you have to be aggressive to some degree. You can't just sit around and it just happens. You have to make an effort.

I don't know if I'm ugly, people tell me I'm not.

Ok, how do these 6/10 girls get dates? Step by step please.

I mean I've tried dating apps and flirting with guys in real life. But obviously I'm doing something wrong

Please for the love of God tell me how to get a date.

Well what's wrong with you?

A lot of people I know tell me their relationships "just happened", that's the standard answer I get.

How exactly do you "put yourself out there", could you be very specific?

Also, by aggressive what EXACTLY are you supposed to do?

You can start by making account here
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder

Post your BMI
calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html

Post your selfie.

Describe your fashion. Hair style. Do you look like girly girl or do people misstook your for boy constantly? Do you have ass? Boobs?

Describe where you go to meet new people. Do you provoke strangers to have a chat with you? Do you smile at them? Eye contact?

How many boys have you asked on date yourself? What have you done in your whole life to attract somebody or steal attention to you?

Can you cook? Do you have tatoo? Piercings?

Context or become cat lady.

Attached: lower standards.jpg (777x767, 150K)

Why not just ask a guy you think is cute out yourself? If your waiting for someone too make the first move you'll be waiting a while

Yeah tinder is just full of guys asking me to sit on their face or looking for some fun "nothing serious"

My BMI over the years has varied wildly but I know plenty of fat girls with boyfriends, they never explain how they find their boyfriends though

I meet new people at bars, parties, park benches

I don't have ass or tits

I asked two, both rejected me.

>What have you done in your whole life to attract somebody or steal attention to you?

I don't know. Could you give examples of what I can do?

I can cook and don't have tattoos, I have ear piercings

I tried that, but they rejected me

I'll take you on a date if you are in Massachusetts.

Unfortunately I'm not in the US.

What personality do you have? I'm not too bothered about weight but there's a bigger woman at my work with tattoos and piercings that I'd ask out if she wasn't taken. She makes an effort with how she dresses/perfume and can banter with everyone, guys love it if you can have a laugh and make fun of them in a flirty way.

So you admitted you are fat. Nobody wants fat gf.

>they never explain how
I will tell you how. Fat girls are willing to do what other girls arent. Like having absurd violent sex on 1st date. Aka they lowered their standards. Or they went directly after shy boys. You know the type: invisible, nerd, shy, inexperienced, little ugly, weirdo. And they literally hunted them down, sucked their dick so dry they couldnt walk afterwards and were bubbly and very nice towards them.

Tldr they pit effort into their dating game. There are so many ways how to secure bf. You simply arent trying enough.

Have you ever been to social events you hate? Football match, dancing lessons, swimming pool? Try these and actively pursue boys there.
>both rejected me
I had to go through 7 rejections before i secured my very first date which lead nowhere. Patience and endurance. Also luck. Dating game is heavily luck based. To win you need to push your luck.

Also what is wrong with sitting on boys heads? Plently of people get into relationship via evolving from "friends with benefits".

Ok, there's some stuff there I haven't tried, thanks.

Haha I've never had a friend with benefits who wanted anything more than that.

Yeah unfortunately I'm not witty so I can't deliver good banter

Because sometime long ago, somewhere you can't remember, you came up with the idea that you're different and now you may lack experience which probably makes you nervous and in turn makes you avoid getting out there and trying. It's all in your head and it's completely natural to be afraid of what's unknown to you.
The first time I drove a car in a public street, I was sweating because of my nervousness, I thought, God I never want to try this again but as time went on and I forced myself (and was forced) it became easy/natural to me, same goes with love.

Ok could you explain exactly what you mean by "makes you avoid getting out there and trying"? Like what EXACTLY do I need to do, step by step? I've tried dating apps, I've tried flirting with guys at parties, I don't know what else to do

You don't have to be too witty, just bubbly and fun like that other user said. She would talk to anyone about anything, and is always honest. It's attractive when a girl doesn't play silly games, makes them more approachable.

I would talk to anyone about anything, but I can't be bubbly, it's just not in me to be fun, I don't know how to be fun.

Being fun/outgoing isn't something you learn, it's just a choice to be more vocal. Talk to people to learn more about them, not just to pass the time or further some social standing. Share your opinions and experiences no matter how trivial, people will be more likely to do the same. Be louder and less caring about judgement, I used to be quiet when I first started in work but now I sing badly in front of everyone and no one gives a shit. It's actually a good exercise to make yourself more vocal, if you have a radio around.

Are you truly trying or just "kinda trying"?
I lied to myself for a long time, saying "I'm trying" but in reality I was being very vague and confusing, I was like that for a long time but eventually I started to get comfortable enough with myself to try new things and with time I realized what I did wrong. I can't tell you exactly what you're doing wrong because I have no idea who you are and everyone is different.

As an example, I tried being super friendly and polite around girls, thinking I'll be the nicest person they've ever met and that'll win their hearts, but I later realized just how boring I was, that it showed that I had no sense of self-worth and that I have to show some sort of sexual interest or I'll never get any further than a hug.

Hey, how do you show sexual interest on a date without crossing the line? I've already told her the basic stuff like she looks pretty, eye contact, etc.

OP, there are 5 types of guys in the world, currently:

>the olympic swimmer bodybuilder that doesn't give a shit about you and only wants your vagina
>the guy that already has a girlfriend
>the guy that will approach you and get rejected because he doesn't meet your standards
>the kind of guy that won't approach you because he knows you won't give him the time of day
>the scarred souless monster that was rejected so many times in his life that he has become asexual

You can only control 2 of these groups' fates, and make a member of one your boyfriend.

But you won't, we all know that. You know that.

The gym rat will keep fucking your ass and cumming in your mouth with no condom, and you will still want him to be your boyfriend, even when he slaps your face, calls you a "hookah" and goes to his next Tinder date setup for the same night.

So fuck you, and fuck all you stand for. You don't deserve to be loved - you deserve to be treated like trash - just like you already are.

Date a girl instead

I could be your boyfriend, but I live in Brazil, so you won't want me anyways.

There's no single trick that works on every girl, I've been yelled at a few times and I've been rejected lots of times, just so you know, what's important is to not let it get to you.
Something that has worked for me quite well is to just act overly confident and to be playfully mean, to tease and to act unpredictably, all this in a way that conveys that you're just a guy who's on the wild side and who likes to have fun, don't go too far and harass someone but don't be afraid to make someone a bit uncomfortable.

For starters, bait. We get it, chicks totally get it easy.

Secondarily: 100%, certifiably, your personality is the problem. I guarantee it. I know some chud ugly people that land girls and boys just because they're not total shit to be around.

I'd list potentials but honestly this fuckin' thread will hit a billion reploes. By then, the problems will be self evident and my wall of text won't be necessary.

Thanks, sounds like I just need to cut loose and stop worrying about what to say.

Not OP but I’m in Mass user. However, I’m not gay for guys. Sorry.

Asking people out is all about getting rejected. Most men experience tons of it. You have to have the mindset that it's okay to be told 'no', and just move on.