Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums.
Sooooooo, I might have cheated on my boyfriend.
Here's what happened:

>bf really busy with uni work over the last couple of weeks
>feel like he hasn't been paying enough attention to me, he's only been fucking me twice a week
>last saturday tell him that I'm going to a female friend's house
>he's okay with it, which I found pretty disappointing since he didn't show any signs of worry or distrust
>go clubbing with a bunch of female friends instead
>plenty of beta orbiters buying me drinks, I'm really enjoying the constant attention that my boyfriend hasn't been giving me
>feel very sexy and desired
>suddenly, a cute hunk walks up to me and starts chatting me up
>he's different than all the others
>within 10 minutes we're in the toilets, he's fucking me hard and calling me his little slut
>orgasm twice and suck him off afterwards
>he calls me a good little slut and leaves me his number
>tempted to give him a call and make it a permanent thing

My question is, how do I stop my boyfriend from finding out? I don't want to break up with him since he's a great guy all around, with a good career lined up and I'm planning to marry him eventually.
Upset, overly romantic permavirgins who will never even touch a real women please refrain from posting.

Attached: 1473181322508075529.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

too obvious try again

shit bait/10

0/10 you have no idea how to write like a woman

Go larp elsewhere faggot.

triggered Jow Forums incels spotted

you're not even trying

Attached: 1522625057085.jpg (600x516, 80K)

Haha Jow Forums is on form today.

>beta orbiters
nobody uses this word other than r9k incels

>thinks this will actually work
Jesus this is weak as hell dude, is this what you call bait?
Imagine telling a girl you like that you go onto the internet to pretend to be a girl so you can make people angry

This isn't even good bait.
Why can't the sad robots stay in their containment board? Why come out to the world and try to make it seem like all is working against them?

Just how much do they like their self fulfilling prophecy?

Attached: 1506607389042.jpg (900x1357, 118K)

if you have a problem with your bf just talk to him about it dont go arround fucking other guys you fucking slut, if you dont want him dump him, imagine if he was doing this shit to you

A ton. The alternative is being something more than their own bare minimum. How are they supposed to complain about girlfriends they don't have if they actually get the girlfriend?

No, it's much better to sit in an ivory tower and act like everyone else is at fault. I love when they come back to Jow Forums and say "is it weird if I'm 25 and date a 16 year old?" As if it's not painfully obvious that only a teenager could deal with someone so emotionally flippant.

Straight fission-power autismo.

Nigger what the FUCK makes you think anything in OP's post happened? What sounds even remotely believable about it? This 'woman' is just a collection of Jow Forums's favorite copy-pasting.

Ah, I see bait is not an art known to every man.

Technically he was emotionally neglecting me so it's kinda his fault desu.
Also I'm not a slut.

Someone's salty because he's not getting prime teenage pussy and is stuck with his nagging 25+ roastie bitch who's tits are already sagging.

OP could you at least stop bumping after such a pitiful failed bait attempt, I'm looking for actual content ty

>the one reply
>OP will take any newfag that falls for obvious bait

Are you the guy in the other thread begging OP for the camwhore's name? It kind of smells like the same level of "please, someone, anyone, notice me and my wounds, notice how far they've pushed me."

Why don't you just tell people you feel weak and wounded, and ask for genuine help? There's no shame. This world we live in is terrifying, massive, chaotic and murderous. It's a wonder any single one of us makes it past twenty. It'll be a miracle if we all see 30.
Stop it, man. Seek help. Be better. Become stronger. Leave the past behind... There's so much more in life than vacuously filling the gap with attention that drains out of it as soon as it's put in.

You can be so much more.

Cmon op, try to be more subtle next time.

Real stacies dont use words like beta orbiter

I'm a fembot sooooooo...

No one believes you, timestamp or gtfo

Sage all fields

Back to Jow Forums incel virgin.

This, OP stop, close Jow Forums and work on yourself.

The cat doesn't like tuna or any fish really, my moms cat does. She also demands petting and rubs the side of her face on mine. A little chicken and I've got a buddy that follows me around the house. He says I stole his cat, its funny.

Attached: The Best Photos of Asians in Engrish T-Shirts (30 pics) - Izismile.jpg (640x425, 57K)

>10/10 club stacy on Jow Forums
Lol good try kid.

Attached: bait.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>You're so sweet user, what do you do in your spare time?
>I pretend to be a girl to make people angry
kek

The smell of fish is strong with one. Might be the smell of used underwear or bait. It's one of the two?

>cheating bitch
traced your IP and am reporting to your boyfriend bradly, prepare to be runined whore ;^)

I think you should feel ashamed and break up

It's funny because all the women getting angry at this story actually HAVE cheated on a boyfriend before.

Lol funny how you’re a “girl” when you write like a dude. Nice

You're the type of girl who gets a 'Tramp Stamp'.

- Might have cheated. Lmao!
- whines about not being the center of attention.
- makes excuses

I think the tattoo parlor is ready for you. Or maybe we should just get a couple of handle bars attached to your ass for an easier ride.

These.

*Sigh* I knew all the bitter virgins would flock here.
I don't need your reeeeeeeeing, just rewl advice from actual well-adjusted sex-having people on how I can make sure that my bf won't find out.
I love him and he doesn't need to know because he'd be upset.

You write shitty bait son. Don't use "beta orbiters" next time cuz that pol-level shit gives it away

fuck you mean, just dont tell him?

he'll find out eventually tho, it always happens. milk him while you can.

Based bait poster