Why do I never feel my gf’s pussy? After the initial push, I feel like it’s out...

Why do I never feel my gf’s pussy? After the initial push, I feel like it’s out, when it’s still in and sometimes I lose my hard on.

Attached: 7C00E542-FDC0-422D-9BAB-5320BDB3C1BA.jpg (458x614, 167K)

You have an incredibly small penis, or she has a loose vagina. Perhaps a combination of the two.

My penis is about 7 inches with a good amount of girth.

Does your gf happen to be, to put it gently, larger? That could be why.

She’s 5’6 and about 145

It's not the first one then

She’s had a few boyfriends. She’s told me that. I think her last bf was black.

Nice b8, I'm out

She’s either loose or you “death grip” your penis when you masturbate.

If you hold on really tightly it can make you used to that sensation so when you have real sex it feels weak in comparison.

If she is loose it’s probably not her fault. Most women who are loose are naturally that way. Kegels can kind of help
But they won’t make things that much better.
Another issue is she may get “too wet”

Not b8 m8

I've met plenty of fatties with tight pussies. More likely Jamal and D'andre have been stretching it out.

try extra thin condoms..
and don't masturbate too often (decreases sensitivity)

Don't fuck coal burners then. You have bigger problems than a loose pusy

She does get super wet. I’ve fucked her before where I felt water rushing down my leg.

She’s Asian, not sure if she’s a coal burner in that case.

She is.

Does she frequently use a toy when she masturbates? That could be a reason. If she does, you could ask her to stop for awhile and see if stuff improves.

the amount of dudebros posting here...
listen, she's not "loose". she's just super wet and that's why you "can't feel anything".

The wetness May be the problem then. No friction. Some girls can get away with being super wet and the guy can still feel it but in those cases the girls are abnormally tight.

Your gf prob has a normal vagina that gets really wet. Can you ask her to do kegels? You can’t go on not enjoying sex with her

I can try. Not sure how she would take suggesting it. I was thinking a vibrating cock ring to keep my boner and provide some sensation.

Yes. At last someone with experience. I'm a guy... I've been with a lot of women, all races, colours and sizes. Vaginas are all different and the greatest change in feeling is about lubrication and not size.

If she's super wet inside, and she probably is, then you need more friction. The best way to achieve this is by having her rub her clit while you're in there. As her arousal builds her vagina tightens. After she cums it will relax again, so with practice you'll both be able to sense her building and hopefully cum together.

Dealing with super wet vaginas can be frustrating. Especially if issues like death grip and delayed male orgasm are in play.

Don't don't choke the chicken, just learn to lightly compress it. Don't delay orgasm. Often the longer a sex session lasts the harder it is for a guy to cum. So find that point where you're in her at the right time... not too soon, not too late.

this could be the case or it might not be. just bc a bunch of dumbfuck redpillers post here doesnt mean being loose isnt a real thing

my gf has really heavy period flows that have widened her vagina. (her gyno told her that in less crude terms). its completely possible for a woman to be loose

>my gf has really heavy period flows that have widened her vagina

I didn't know that Jow Forums ran a college for gynaecologists, because that's where that obgyn must have gotten qualified.

Do you seriously believe that? Come on, you're not that stupid are you?

>her gyno told her that in less crude terms).
Kek, that moment when you realise your gf has been going to see some random, unqualified guy who just looks at her snatch

I guess he probably performed an echo sonogram to make that diagnosis.

> pulled open her vag and yelled "Echo" then wrote down what she/he heard.

tfw, your gf's vag was formed like the Grand Canyon was.

Kegel excercises.

The truth is that most experiences in life are pretty underwhelming and your body essentially forgets whats happening to it after the initial shock. Sex is cool but feeling isnt the thing, its the sport, imagery, and power that's fun. To be happy you have to try not to think so hard about if something is as good as it was supposed to be and instead just enjoy what you do and keep trying new things.

How tight is your grip on your dick when you masturbate, you've probably desensitized yourself.. Start masturbating with lube and be more gentle, then it will start to feel better with sex.. Also are you cut, cut guys naturally start off with less sensitivity, cause glans is used to clothes friction

Toys should be a bonus, not something you have to rely on to enjoy sex.

all this desensitize shit is bs, tight pussy is infinitely better than tight hand and you'd know if it was tight

congrats your gf is a whore dump her

she was fucking dudes every day for years

Possible causes
>Very wet vagina
>a large number of previous sexual partners (or a few with larger penises than you)
>loose pussy by nature
>death grip fapping on your end
>you let air get in her cooter before or during penetration

Possible solutions
>Figure out a way to dry her out a bit (medication/ointments)
>go nofap for a few months
>Get used to the idea that she feels as little as you do
>have her do kegels
>Push on her lower abdomen to get that pussyfart