The values of the United States are depressing me, and the overall lack of conservative values, culture, tradition...

The values of the United States are depressing me, and the overall lack of conservative values, culture, tradition, and connection to the country and its people is starting to take its toll. Both my parents were immigrants from Poland and even thought I was born here I feel a strong connection to Poland and love my experiences there every time I go. I'm in my early 20s working in a decent STEM field, making good money, fucked plenty of girls, and I'm attractive and "cool" and successful. My friends tell me to stop being a whiny bitch because I literally have the dream set up for someone my age, but I wake up every day wishing I wasn't here. Should I see a psychologist to see if I have depression or something, or is what I'm describing just me longing to go move away from here for a little bit? I know Poland is seen as a shitty place to live to most people, but I really don't care. I could make an amazing salary for their standards and at least hopefully not want to kill myself. I speak Polish and I'm eligible for citizenship so I could adapt and live there just fine, but I don't know if it would be a huge mistake, but I also don't want to live with regrets, even though i would probably regret either choice, grass is greener etc. Any suggestions, opinions, stories of Americans moving to Europe ectc?

Attached: africa-1356782_960_720.jpg (960x587, 214K)

Move the fuck to Poland. Also, if you’re smart, depression will hit you hard in your twenties. No way around it. But it gets better, really.

I know American's don't get a lot of paid vacation time, but how much time do you spend in Poland? which other countries do you spend time in?

Go to Poland, but for the love of God learn the language if you don't know it already and don't act like a typical materialist amerilard.
I take it you know already, but just in case, realize that Eastern Europe in particular, while generally more conservative and homgeneous, is also a very somber place, doubly so after what the commies did to them. It isn't what it used to be, even if it's still better than the West.

I've been to Canada, Mexico,Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Bermuda, Argentina, Brazil, Ireland, England, the Netherlands, and Germany. I've been to Poland maybe 10 times in my life and when I go its for weeks at a time.
fuck it, I'll start making serious considerations. I need to work a few more years to save up a shit load of cash and I'll practice more advanced grammar to not look retarded when I go there, the accent is impossible to make perfect without living there though

>Also, if you’re smart, depression will hit you hard in your twenties.

LOL Stop justifying your bullshit. Just because you're depressed does not mean you're smart. Depression affects retards too, and just because you're able to think deeply about things doesn't make you smart either.

Fucking retarded. America is the greatest nation on earth. People literally die trying to get in. This entitled idiot is whining to leave. Write when you get work - in fucking Poland.

Tyical american nationalism

"The greatest nation on earth"

Yeah right...

People die at your schools and malls, I actually like my country more because we don't have that bullshit around here.

>I'm really proud of how much better my country is than America
>so proud I wont even name it because then everyone will know I'm full of shit

you're just a cuck

Dude, no one gives a shit. GTFO if you hate living here. You’ll find out how life, but don’t fucking come crawling back.

Ask yourself what you do in Poland that's really so different than what you do in America.
> the overall lack of conservative values, culture, tradition, and connection to the country and its people is starting to take its toll.
This, for instance. Half of me is from Mexico, and in Mexico they have the Day Of The Dead where you honor your dead relatives. I don't need a designated day to know and learn from my grandmother who planted vast gardens and was very proud of her work. My other half is Jewish, and I don't need to read the Talmud to know not to be a fucking cunt to my neighbors. So, again, ask yourself what you really mean when you say you love your experiences in Poland, and are they so different from your experiences in America?

When your shithole has 86 million immigrants and their children, you can tell me about how America isn’t the greatest nation on earth.

>When your shithole has 86 million immigrants and their children
>implying this isn't what makes a country a shithole
Boomer faggot

>the overall lack of conservative values, culture, tradition,

you sound like a huge hypocrite. you are fornicating with multiple women and that is not very traditional at all.

>implying I'm full of shit because I said America has school shooters and mall shooters

Fuckin idiot hahaha

Nice digits. It depends on what you want in life. If you want money, there is no place like America for business and its literally retarded to move. If you want more conservative values but getting paid quite a bit yes then yeah there are other options. Specifically eastern Europe for traditional values, and specifically Poland like you've said. It's a trade off bro. You gotta decide for yourself.

you are a mutt, dont go back and make your country worse

That's right, you better stay in America and shoot a school, that's the best country for crazies and psychos!

This is very true. Marry an American slut since your one yourself.

>fucked plenty of girls
>The values of the United States are depressing me, and the overall lack of conservative values, culture, tradition, and connection to the country and its people is starting to take its toll.
Shut the fuck up.

Attached: mfw1.png (365x331, 213K)

The values of the united states are depressing tho... just sayin

What values? A culture of sex and deviancy? You'll find that everywhere. Just don't be a deviant and only have sex with the one you love. Lack of tradition? See: If you need to say grace before each and every dinner, but don't actually believe in god, shut the fuck up. It's the SAME SHIT wherever you go. What matters is what YOU hold valuable. You pass that on to your friends, family, and most importantly, your children.

The values we miss in America anymore are Captain America's missing values. Honor, honesty and "rightness", belief in fairness and equal opportunity, doing things because it is right to do (not because you are told, it is expected, or it will make the most money, give us the most power, or is cool). We believed in helping others and making a better world and society, not just getting ours and screw you. We respected diversity and gave each other the benefit of the doubt. Those Americans could be shamed by failing to show the values we held to be true and best. Now the nation is shameless with the dumpster fire that is a mockery of real american values. Sexual deviancy is nothing but allowing everyone to follow their own persuit of happiness - a fundamental American value. You don't have to do it. You are free in that way. You can follow your own deviancy in the privacy of your own home, church and mind. And the american ideal is that in public forums and discussion, we extend that right to everyone. We don't demand that only my way is what everyone should do. Only that we all respect eachother to do what is right for them and give them the freedom to do it to the best of their ability, a willingness to help them if they ask for the assistance and the ability to stand aside and let them be themselves. Traditions and all that are about future shock and loss of comfortable defined places, roles and identities - things given to you by others. Titles handed down from the past. That is the failure of vision and of personal mythos. The american image is we make and define ourselves. We are people who came to the New World to escape the old traditions, limits, boundries and make ourselves anew. Sorry that it has become scary and uncomfortable. You can always go back to the Old World to those old ways.

We still do all that good stuff. You just need to connect with good like-minded folks.

Get Polish citizenship. That will give you the option to live in any other EU country in addition.

OP, think of why you're moving. If it's because you're depressed, moving somewhere else most likely won't change that. Focus on yourself.

If you are moving to better yourself i.e. a better job offer or study, go for it.

If you are going because muh values, you are a retard. Stop watching Fox News and stop going to nupol. Real life in the US isn't bad, it's actually pretty great. Nupol is full of reddit shitters and people trying to make it worse than what it really is.

Stay on topic user. Every country is a shithole. America is just a better one

lol you're a retard bro. Go back to poland if you want, but if you're a butthurt loser here, you'll just be a butthurt loser outcast there. You can't just move somewhere and reinvent yourself, because being a whiny malcontent bitch isn't your location, it's your psyche.

>Wanting to move to a country moving in to fascism as a non pure

Wew lad

jamaica is fucking terrible