Help me please

Anyone wanna talk to me? I'm feeling down. Moved to a new place and am having trouble making friends or meeting people. I feel kinda lost. The reason I moved was because I wanted to start over and live the life I've always wanted to and break free of the old social hierarchies of my high school friend group. I've been here six months and I've just felt kind of lonely, sad and empty. No friends, no girls/dating/sex, not enough playing music (something I love). I read, I go to the gym, I work hard towards my goals but it still feels like I'm not getting anywhere and I feel down a lot. Maybe this isn't the place to ask seeing as a lot of people on here aren't really any better

Attached: why does no one love me.jpg (540x535, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ucKHGH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just keep on trucking man. Eventually it’ll all pay in dividends. It’s cliche, but that’s how life works man, there are no short cuts in life.

Just join some clubs and you'll be fine.

I'll be your friend, user. What's your discord or Kik?

Stuff takes time to pay off bud but don't give up, no one really knows what will happen when they make certain decisions but when you have an opportunity it's your choice to take it with both hands. You'll know when the time comes, don't quit now.

It’ll get there OP! Also good on you for still working on your goals despite this !!!

Drop your discord OP, I'll keep you company and shoot the shit. I've been there before my dude

Where you at?

Boohoo I am lonley too. Now what?

Take up a hobby and fuck some prostitutes. Did you miss the memo or something?

I'll be your friend, bro. Do you have skype or anything?

Why do retards like you browse Jow Forums only to shit on people who have actual advice questions?

Don't have a discord yet but downloading it now

Savannah, GA

Lol now I get more active so I don't end up like you

been downloading for a while

Just let me know what it is when you've finished the download and sign up, user.

user?

I dont have enough space on my phone for discord

They're not going to rape you. Discord hides the IP and all personal info, can't see where you live, email and that shit. It's actually very fucking safe and it would take a top-level hacker and you being worth so much hassle to get any relevant info.

You need to find people that share your hobbies and then do those hobbies.

Are you in college or something? Because from what I see in college usually people actually seek new friends and it may not be easy but you gotta put yourself out there

I'm honestly in kinda the same situation, where all this people I met at college not a month ago are having a blast with whatever friends they had from before, but i kinda fucking hate all the people I went to high school with except 1 or 2 ppl, and rite now I'm not either with my two old friends or the new group of people

Damn I'm lonely as a motherfucker

Damn OP. What kind of shit are you keeping on your phone. Discord not even that large. Not even on PC. It's oksy if you don't wanna download it OP.

If you have discord, you can join here

discord.gg/ucKHGH