How do I stop being a lonely bastard?l

>31 year old incel
>tired of seeing couples everywhere. It just reminds me what a lonely bastard I an
>It seems that if you’re not a tattooed chad or have good social skills or money you’re screwed
>Inb4 “work out and eat better” I’m already a trim guy, I’m just not comfortable in my own skin and can’t speak to women
>When I approach a hot girl I get tongue-tied and can’t think of anything witty or charming to say
>I’ve spoken to a therapist, tried dating websites, nothing seems to help

Attached: 572EA214-5479-41FB-BDB5-000795465CC1.jpg (720x899, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DKTKFMg
youtube.com/watch?v=mxrP_yAceww
bookofpook.neocities.org/
digest.bps.org.uk/2013/03/25/do-men-have-more-varied-personalities-than-women/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/darwins-subterranean-world/201410/malefemale-differences-in-variability-itself
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah no, if youre jacked you have confidence, someone who is ripped always has confidence.

based

Why aren't you Chad

if based then dont ask for advice or opinions. Otherwise we assume not based

Join my discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

stop being an omega male

Genetics? Idk

And how does one do that?

Well thanks for everyone’s fucking useless advice. I’m beginning to think Jow Forums wasn’t the best place to ask this

Calm your tits.

Why do men always think they need to be witty? Spoiler alert, we don't think you're witty.
Just be nice. That's literally all we want and need.

Focus on your goals in your life. Do the things you wanna do and go do them.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrP_yAceww

Watch this dudes videos. He gives solid advice

Because any bozo can be friendly. Women don’t want some boring nice guy, they want someone who can charm the pants off em.

Maybe stop trying to play this imaginary game, and just go back to being a dude, doing what you love, and sharing that with other people.

The only people you'll meet playing the game are other players.

No. Assholes don't make good boyfriends.

Never said they did. Doesn’t stop women falling for one asshole after another tho

Because they manipulate women

or women let themselves be manipulated because they think they change him etc

The women who fall for assholes do tend to be shitty people too, or at least damaged to the point where they seek out other broken people. I'm sure OP could find a broken girl if he really tried, but that isn't a good idea.

OP, it's really hard to offer advice on this because the only real way to attract people is to be attractive (you say you look after yourself), relatively successful and independent, and confident. There are some people who no matter what you do, will never have a romantic interest in you, so it's worth accepting that first.

There's no reason why you can't find somebody though, and I'm going to bet that the main reason you're finding it so difficult is because of your discomfort when approaching or speaking to somebody. This is really common by the way, its just that some people manage to win people over in other ways.

My only advice is just to try and be more confident by being aware of your worth and just how much you've achieved as a person. Your virgin status is completely irrelevant and probably something which is effecting your self confidence a lot. Only its really not relevant and nobody, other than you, knows about it.

I wish you the best of luck user.

You need to become more comfortable in your own skin. Else you will just bring a bag of insecurities to a relationship... And then things will fall apart because of those insecurities. Things will get better, man. Work out, feel good, read, find a hobby, start learning martial arts, keep your chin up and READ MORE. Then you will be a force to be reckoned with.

Yet women keep dating them.

See this is why the dumbest thing you can do when trying to date women is take advice from women themselves. It's hard to tell if you're intentionally trying to sabotage every guy you talk to, or if you're just genuinely so stupid that you're wrong about everything and don't ever realize it.

Welcome to Jow Forums.

For help on getting your shit together and improving yourself, press Jow Forums.

For continuing to be a whiny useless sack of shit and blaming everyone else for your failures, press .

No, the dumbest thing you can do is taking advice on dating from raging bitter virgin manchildren of Jow Forums. Which is obviously what you have done. Want to get girls? The first step is to stop going on Jow Forums and stop being such a massive faggot.

If you want to catch a fish, who do you ask advice from? A fisherman, or the fish?

Not the fish obviously. The fish doesn't understand how someone would catch it, and if it did, it would intentionally mislead the would-be fisherman to protect itself / other fish.

>implying r9k can even 'catch fish'

Have you heard the phrase, 'to catch a fish you have to think like one'? That's why you need to talk to women

Even someone who isn't catching any fish can still look over and watch what the guys who are catching fish are doing.

The first themselves can't see shit from below the surface, they're effectively in a different world.

The fisherman. Not the carpenter who has never seen a sea in his life. You want advice from guys who are successful with women. Not guys who have never kissed a girl and haven't even talked to one in years.

But Jow Forums doesn't do this. They have zero observations about women.

And every player guy will tell you there's no faster way to dry a girls panties than being "nice" to her.

Laundromats could save so much money if they just replaced some of their dryers with a guy who just sits there being polite and emotionally considerate to woman whenever they needed to dry a load of panties.

Stop lying. You have never once even talked to a "player guy". You have only talked to bitter incels. Nobody who has had any success with girls would say something so retarded.

I was like this, 29 year old virgin. Never had luck with a girl. No one ever wanted to date me. Tinder? No matches.

Then I went to a really big town for one week. Had a shitty as selfie. Got over 200 matches within 3 days and always started with “X, what’s your favorite food”. They usually responded and I just tried to lead them to the point where they wanted to go to a bar or restaurant with me. It worked so well, I had so many appointments with different girls, I had to cancel several. The first girl I met was really extremely outgoing, so she carried the conversation a bit. After that only the first few minutes were awkward with the new girls. Got laid with the 3rd girl and now I’m in a relationship with her.

Not sure how much this helps you but loving to a big town for vacation for a week really helped me. And the confidence boost that I got was absurd.

Probably because they're not clever enough to make the joke up. They mostly coast through life on their looks without having to think.

That's what women ultimately want. A tall hot guy who doesn't really care about her.

About nice guys and everything.

There are two real Chads at work and one Chad has his room right next to me. Girls always stop by and talk to him. I know that he doesn’t meet any of them outside of work, he is also married but the girls want him. Hard. But he is one of the nicest guys I know and he treats the girls with respect. His secret is obviously his body language and the way he talks. Nothing else. He’s also like 193cm? Point is all hot girls are all over him but he’s a nice guy. Explain this, playerfags.

Bullshit. I got frustrated amongst other worries. Worked out to numb my mind with muscle ache. Got ripped and getting mires a lot. Still the same scared looser without selfesteem. I dont even feel like this is my body.

>Explain this, playerfags.
>He’s also like 193cm?
>His secret is obviously his body language and the way he talks
>"""nothing else"""

You retarded or something? Why do you contradict yourself with every sentence you type?

Women want men as status symbols. So they value men who are popular amongst the people in the area. I know this is sickening but it's what women really want

Why do you keep lying? You don't know what women want. You have constructed this idea of what a woman is based on memes of other bitter virgin manchildren.

What if I told you you are wrong? And I will show you the truth and also how to get girls? Will you listen or continue to lie to yourself and everyone around you and remain a bitter virgin?

Playerfag here. It works because he's nice and respectful. Every player knows this. The only ones who think women like assholes are the bitter virgins.

>Why do you keep lying?
Why do you?

Well I will. Cant get any worse than not getting any woman.

Hurr Durr women only want jerks. If you are underage and still in high school, then that may be the case. But life is more then high school. Some people remain like their idiot high school counterparts but most of them don't.

Grow to be 193cm.

That summarizes Jow Forums and how they view women and the world. They never grew up from the high school mentality.

Don't try and approach hot girls with the express purpose of trying to fix your lonely bastard problems? I mean, come on ... Oh I've got multiple issues in my life preventing me from having a rich and complex existence, I know what will fix this, a hot girl. Why don't I automatically know what to say in this weird scenario?

What you do is you identify the issues and you start to do things to fix them. You get feedback and hopefully that makes you feel motivated. You adjust your methodology as you go and eventually you make it.

You are unlikely to find that the shortcut was just 'hot girl'. Even if it is it'll only be for a short time as the real problem is you clearly aren't comfortable with yourself yet you don't see how you are supposed to initiate change.

Say you get a hot girl .. say she is super social and into all sorts of stuff and has a bunch of friends and then wants to meet all your cool and interesting friends and is excited to combine the groups for bigger social events and gatherings and she wants you to meet her friends and fit in with them. It'll never work you fucking loser. You've got so much foundation building to do here.

Thing is, if you do the foundation work, then these situations resolve themselves. Over time you are social and you meet people and you talk to them not because they are 'hot girl' but because they are 'girl that is good at that hobby or interest we share' and so the conversation actually flows.

Of course it is much easier to sit at home and whine about it, except you are 31 now and clearly this isn't going to get any easier.

Women are emotional, not logical creatures. There is no formula or recipe for getting a girl, every girl is different. The way to get girls is to gain experience talking to them, and playing the numbers game. You will get rejected most of the time, this happens to all players as well. With experience you gain intuition. With experience you gain confidence, which is key. If you are awesome and know it, then girls will be interested. If you are an angry whiny desperate loser, no girls will show interest.

Dunno man I worked out like a machine for four years with almost perfect diet and an autistic amount of supplements and ended up just about too swole to control 205lb @ 6'2" @ maybe 9% bodyfat.

At that period in my life I went through everything without a care in the world. Guys didn't get in my face or give me shit, women laughed at everything I did. Everybody wanted to be my friend and I did and got away with the most ridiculous social behaviour. When you are hot you can take your shirt off and dance around making baby noises and everybody laughs with you not at you.

/thread

>offers to say how to get women
>begins advice by saying "I can't actually tell you how to get women"
>says to not value any particular woman, just go after as many as possible like pieces of meat, any random piece of meat that'll let you fuck it will do
>be a cocky asshole who thinks he's hot shit and has no idea or care of his flaws of how he affects others
>look down on all women as stupid

The absolute state of normalfags. Congrats on being tall and handsome and getting to coast through life without needing a brain I guess, that's all you've actually done. Hell you're even too stupid to realize you're doing exactly what I said, literally nothing you said has anything to do with being nice in any way whatsoever.

Since I am not a very social person my game is 0. I use online dating to get used to rejection and all that negative stuff. Also checking my value. Im great on the outside and crap from within. How to sync up my mind to my body and skills?

Practice. The only way to become more social is by doing.

>I didn't read the post but I will rage at him like the autistic delusional virgin I am
Literally not a single thing you wrote is true. You probably have brain damage because your angry nonsensical rants are utterly incoherent.

Repeat question: do you want to know how to get girls or do you want to continue living as an angry bitter virgin?

Guess I gotta pump some more iron. Wont help me though, too passive and introverted. One social night and I always avoid people midway through.

I want to be social and hate it at the same time.

This
very good advice user...

All of it is true you fucking dumbass.

Tell me, would you ever repeat any of your advice to a woman? Would you start a conversation by saying "Let me tell you about how you women are illogical creatures". Or how about "You're the 30th girl I've talked to today, I'm just going through every one I find until one says yes". Where does doing anything "nice" come into your advice?

You asked for a magical formula of "do A then B, get girl". And got buttmad when told the truth that there is no such thing.

Yeah I was incredibly social and played in a bunch of bands often wearing nothing but comedy underpants. Much of it was fuelled by alcohol, drugs and low self esteem however, deep down I was quite unhappy.

These days I hardly recognise myself as I'm really happy/grounded/whatever. I get a little sting sometimes when young people at work view me like some old boring weird guy, but then all old people feel that at times.

Such seething anger. Calm down dude. Nobody finds angry whiners attractive.

Dodging the question.

Yes or no. Would you tell a woman "Women are emotional, not logical creatures". Yes or no. Answer the question.

Would you tell them how you view dating as "playing the numbers game". Yes or no.

Point out exactly what part of anything you advised is being "nice".

I would. A lot of women outright say that themselves.

Liar. And still dodging parts of my question.

Never did anything crazy. Never even been drunk. Tried weed 3 times was kinda meh. I noticed something went wrong during my puberty. I was born as a grumpy old man it seems.

Yes, yes. And being nice is one of the many parts of being attractive. Think about this: if women really liked assholes, why aren't you drowning in pussy?

>And being nice is one of the many parts of being attractive
Still dodging the question. That's not pointing out what's nice about anything you said, you're just stating circular logic.

>why aren't you drowning in pussy?
We can't all be 193cm. So sorry to women for offending them like that.

He’s a nice guy not a player that has to treat girls like shit. Quote the part where I said he treats them bad, I’ll be waiting.

Not everyone is a dumb normalfag like you who doesn't know anything about Jow Forums you know.

I can see your post is a new IP in the thread. The 20th new IP. Why are you pretending to be a different person?

But you keep saying women like assholes. You are definitely an asshole. Why aren't you getting girls? And that 193cm guy was not an asshole.

Thank you. There’s definitely truth to this. I don’t have much of a social circle. I have no real hobbies or activities, aside from working out, reading and playing vidya.

Do you think it’s too late for me at 31? I’m a “young 31” most people think I look early-mid 20s but even still?

Treating them badly is just one part of the formula. You have to be tall and good looking too.

Maybe because I’m in Japan and there are several WiFi’s here you shut in faggot?

I am not even the guy you were asking that. Just hijacked the convo.

And I did and would again. Calling me a liar wont change anything about that. Guess what women actually can see their good and bad sides. Almost like they are humans too woooow crazy stuff.

Lol, if you dont have the charm of a chad to back up chad looks, women will laugh and walk off, trust me, i know.

Also, faggot.

Attached: 957E7290-C4C8-438E-A4BC-67E68740A504.png (640x1136, 132K)

You my friend need purpose and passion of life. Find meaning.

So you admit you insult women and they like it. And yet you're arguing with me and getting upset because I say they like assholes. Are you stupid or something? What exactly is your goal here? Do you even have one beyond "ughhh, meanie muh-soggynest say mean thing at woman, gotta get offended!".

Backpedaling. You said that women love assholes. Now when you realized that you actually are an asshole you had to quickly think of a new excuse. So tell me, if you know so well what women like, what are the qualities a man must have to get girls?

Japan?

bookofpook.neocities.org/
there, i posted it again.
i'm going to do so until someday i will leave this godforsaken site.

Bait. I get it. Still once more I am not the guy you started the convo. Different person here.

>what are the qualities a man must have to get girls?
Pretty sure I've said them a few times now but I guess I can repeat it for your tiny brain.

Be tall.
Be handsome.
Be buff.
Never give a shit about anyone elses feelings, care only about yourself.
Have exclusively normalfag hobbies involving going out and partying and drinking whenever possible.

You again? You seriously didn't learn your lesson after that last time I blew you the fuck out so hard you couldn't sit down for weeks?

Attached: aaassss.png (822x792, 63K)

You being a different person doesn't matter if you hold all the same dumbass beliefs.

I see, you never left the house yourself. Many like that, sure. But that’s like saying every guy loves big breasted blonde and refuses to get any other girl as girlfriend. No, wait. I see brunettes getting married too, probably by bitter faggots that couldn’t get their busty blonde one, right?

>Be tall
Lel. The most successful players are average or below average height.
>Be handsome
Doesn't hurt, but ugly men can get girls easily enough.
>Be buff
See above.
>Never give a shit about anyone elses feelings, care only about yourself.
False. Being nice to a girl will always produce better results than being an asshole to her.
>Have exclusively normalfag hobbies involving going out and partying and drinking whenever possible.
False. Apart from you using a meme retarded word "normalfag", someone whose only hobbies are drinking and partying is boring and will not get much girls. Almost as bad as your hobbies being only vidya and animu.

All this is based on my real life experience, including having fucked 100+ girls. Your choice. Will you listen, or plug your ears and retreat into your bubble? Do you want to change or not?

Blue pill? Leave and go back to Jow Forums. Red pill? Never go back to Jow Forums and stop whining and start doing something.

Men are diverse, women aren't. Men like all kinds of things but women nigh exclusively like the same thing no matter what. This is scientifically verifiable, on any kind of measurement men are always spread out and tend towards extremes but women clump together at the top of the bell curve.

Yup, Jow Forums User without any grip on reality. Have you ever seen people in the outside world? I bet all the below average men going out with above average girls are all rich. No, they must have a huge dick, probably both.

I already haven't gone to Jow Forums longer than you've been on Jow Forums in general, stupid normalfag.

Up until tonight actually, and that's just to prove a point. Have YOU ever actually even seen Jow Forums? There's literally only like, 1 woman hating thread on the board right now. Jow Forums has gone through multiple gigantic shifts in tone and subject matter throughout it's existence.

Of course you haven't. You're just a dumb normalfag who parrots the opinions of others and never wants to see things for themselves. You'll just keep associating "big meanine muh-soggynusts" with Jow Forums forever because that's what you see others do, you all never learn anything new.

And I've heard your advice already. It's dumb bullshit that has nothing to do with anything the thread has discussed.

what's the issue with you?
i have no idea what you're talking about

Attached: 601.jpg (1280x720, 306K)

>scientifically verifiable
Links. Oh wait, they don't exist, you only have Jow Forums memes and know it.

tl;dr you do not want advice, you only want to whine and keep living in denial

I went to the beach yesterday as it was a beautiful day. All the hot chicks were with tattooed scumbags. The semi-attractive ones were with average-looking dudes. They must have great social skills, money, big cock. All things I lack.

digest.bps.org.uk/2013/03/25/do-men-have-more-varied-personalities-than-women/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/darwins-subterranean-world/201410/malefemale-differences-in-variability-itself

You already shared your advice. View women as inherently illogical, ask out as many as you can all the time, be confidant. I remember what you said quite well. Do you have some other secret technique to share? Is this where the alleged "niceness" you've been arguing with me about comes into play?

Get some tats then, stop being a stiff if you want some lady action.

I'd rather not use tatts as substitute for a personality thnx

You already are a scumbag. Get a tattoo, get hot chicks. Problem solved!

So, when was the last time that you showered or washed your clothes?

Ive seen your sick fucking threads on not showering for months at a time.

I don't think you're taking this seriously, sir.

Where did I state I hold the same beliefs? I did not even read what the other guy wrote. Ok hate me and I am horrible. An user hates another user. It was entertaining but got boring. Bye XXX

If that were true you would have already been into self growth and self improvement. Tats fit into your expectation of a quick fix. Real change takes time and pain, both you tend to avoid.

In other words, i have 0 reason to believe that you actually want to cultivate your personality. 0 zero

Z
E
R
O