My boyfriend enjoys tickling me

My boyfriend enjoys tickling me.
This goes on as long as 5 minutes straight sometimes.
When I try to retaliate by tickling him back his response is “you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim”

This has taken a toll on our relationship and on me emotionally.
There have been times I peed myself a little from the tickling. It has gotten on his bed sheets. He responds with anger, even though I feel as if it is his fault because he knows I have a weak bladder and decides to tickle me anyway. What should I do?

Attached: 20CA74AB-4712-4475-955B-79F6B5C43022.jpg (220x277, 32K)

Dump him

Men can't take hints. We have to be told things in simple statements and short words.

Choose a time when you are both calm and sober and just say, directly and out loud," "I really do not like when you tickle me. Please do not do it any more."

you dont understand women

she likes to be tickled, she enjoys it, she wants to tickle back but she cant because the little shit thinks he is an authority

He is a little a shit, thank you

>I peed myself
>angry

but thats cute

That’s awesome. So, how do you like having no self respect, and how do you like being his sub human bitch?

you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim you are not allowed to do that. I am stronger than you, you are my victim

Attached: 7A0FA7A6-47E8-4C7D-BED1-4168BAFA7A13.jpg (1200x800, 296K)

Yeah, rub it in user :/

Has he anally raped you yet? If not you know this will lead there.

Im making a point, not truing to rub in anything.

Do you see how sick and abusve that language is to use in any situation or context?

You need to run.

Well he has some problems that aren’t really his fault. He definitely a broken person, I do think I can help fix him though.

This. Boyfriend sounds like a power-tripping crazy asshole.

I don’t want people to think he’s a horrible person or anything he has redeeming qualities I swear

tf? by being his slave? dump him and if he is smart enough he will fix it himself. You have no reason to worry about him.

Haha, no.
He is a monster. And a rapist in the making.
Just wait until one day you're not in the mood, but he's horny...

Do girls like to be tickled?

tfw no gf to tickle and cuddle with

Piss on him to demonstrate dominance then make him drink the piss

Thanks for the chuckle. There's no way this is for real hahaha

It's a dominance thing. Challenge him if he goes overboard (which has alrrady happened)

Its a shit test. Are you willing to go the extra mile for physical contact w him.

Sounds like he has a fetish.

Delayed bait.

If not kick him off gently and tell him to fuck off. Tell him you hate it. If he doesn't respect your wishes then more fool you for putting up with it

Tfw no gf to tickle me

Attached: snoopysnoop.jpg (554x405, 59K)

>be female

>approach beta males to complain

>complain about the alpha male you're fucking

>continue fucking him while the betas volunteer themselves as emotional tampons

Attached: 89e.gif (600x762, 254K)

Life is a cruel joke for betas

>be male
>be desperate
>larp as female on Jow Forums
>get replies
>life is valid for the first time in 20+ years

>why do females complain about their bf on the internet when they could instead just fuck me, a fat ugly anonymous stranger from Jow Forums?

Lmao

>doesn't want to be tickled back
your boyfriend is a sperg and might be gay too lol
>responds with anger
pure autism

I wish I could tickle a girl and have her pee herself on my bed

>I can fix him syndrome
no you cannot

Dis isn’t real

>it's okay to be abused as long as he isn't fat or ugly

This is why women are inferior.

Tickle rape is not a joke

Obscure story to throw off the fact this this is bait. Gj OP but you’ll have to do better than that.

Just start farting as hard as you can whenever he starts to tickle you.

I thought i did pretty well. *sigh* next time I’ll do better.

If you peed near me I would fucking kick you out.
Seriously just dump him

Attached: 1516142057639.png (593x635, 260K)