If you’re ugly, is it possible to become attractive?

If you’re ugly, is it possible to become attractive?

Attached: 443868EB-3E38-492C-AA56-7413AF899DC0.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Nope

It's possible, how ugly you are will determine how possible. Attraction is more than just physical so if you can overpower your other attributes you'll be good to go

>what is money

Bodyfat is key

Beauty is subjective and temporary. It'll help you get your foot in the door but it won't make your life significantly easier.

Stop worrying about it, senpai. Play the hand you've been dealt.

If you're a facelet you can fix it if you care more about style and grooming.
Notice that I said style not fashion, following trends is pure bs.

Bump

Anyone can put at least +2 on their base physical attractiveness.

Get teeth straightened/whitened
Work out
Get body fat below 10%
Dress well and buy clothes that fit
Get a decent haircut/shave if bald
Keep facial hair well groomed
Moisturize daily

If you do all these and you're still sub-6 perhaps consider surgery.

A decent personality can add +2 to how attractive people who know you find you.

Get a hobby (not video games, watching films, gym)
Read books
Study something that interests you outside of your normal life
Don't worry about shit you can't control

If you're ugly (actually ugly) then you need to go for the uniqueness factor, attempting to get everything fixed with surgery and makeup is a terrible, terrible idea

Do something different, stand out even more, grow your hair, or a huge beard, tattoos, piercings, become fashionable, if you're seriously into lifting already then get on gear and get huge, why the fuck not

People usually hate my advice, but if your life is already shit you might as well say fuck it and go all out

Being rich and driving a nice car would obviously help too, but obviously might not be within reach

Spotted the /fa/ fag

Also read these
Getting lean, a clean haircut, having perfect teeth and clear skin make a gigantic difference

Bump

>have to try this hard while a chad just being hisself

Attached: 1523923972507.jpg (551x551, 68K)

On this, how the fuck do I keep my haircut looking clean for longer than a few days? I get it really short back and sides and it looks so messy after 3-4 days

>grow your hair, or a huge beard, tattoos, piercings, become fashionable,

Attached: conchita-wurst.jpg (639x422, 25K)

Kek

accept the hand you were dealt and realize that no matter how ugly you are, there are still uglier people who made it

God Murphy is so attractive, look at that fuckin facial structure

You have to be realistic mate. If you're not a 8/10 looks guy you have to put the work in, no different to those people who can get shredded very quickly or kids that can ace exams with almost no work. There's a reason people say "Life isn't fair". Also doing all these things will increase your confidence ten fold. Seize your fucking life.

Then get it cut once every two weeks, that's what I do.

>you'll never take orders from him on hijacked airplane

yes.. mister murphy now rape me pls

Attached: anigif_enhanced-6475-1431125153-16.gif (570x332, 745K)

So sexual

Bump

Who is the guy in OPs pic?

People in here are giving you advice about le self improvement. If you are genuinely ugly due to facial bone structure there is no other way than surgery. I've been there, no amount of haircuts, teeth whitening, working out, skincare etc will compensate for your bones. It's lipstick on a pig, and women will laugh at you for trying to hide your genetics. Surgery is the only way.

Cilian murphy

>>you will never be as attractive as Cillian Murphy

Attached: 1521049548379.jpg (1000x900, 150K)

He’s beautiful

nah but its possible to stop being a bitch and capitalize on a niche market of women. Ive accepted my face for what it is. Middle aged women and troubled ghetto/rez girls seem to like me.

Attached: C82AEDD6-556D-489C-997F-3E13DB94E57E.jpg (3088x2320, 971K)

shave and go for that the rock mode, you'll look good

Actually it's not just him. It's all Irish that are attractive. Sorry your born to a inferior race trashlet.