Question about introversion

I know some people who say they are ''introverts'' whatever the fuck that means and they spend most of their time watching tv shows/anime/games and are still content and happy with their lives. Yes they still go out but I know they spend most of their time doing things at home. and here's my question: How the fuck do they do that? I can't watch movies or enjoy single player games anymore because of the crushing loneliness and hopelessness. What am I supposed to do to be like these people?

Attached: 4.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

You can't just "be like" those people because you want to. And if you could it wouldn't happen over night, or even after a year of trying.

If you need other people around you all the time to survive then you are a long long way from being an introvert. You'll most likely never be able to empathize with the introverted life.

>I can't watch movies or enjoy single player games anymore because of the crushing loneliness and hopelessness

what the fuck

I never felt any sort of enjoyment from being around people unless it was someone I was sexually attracted to

It's just a chore

the whole point is that they didnt choose to be "introverts", so theres really no forcing it.

OK something just does not add up. If you are not inherently/elementally an introvert, why would you want to imulate us? Go out have fun with friends! WTF is wrong with you? are you a alien?

People change. Do you actually want that for yourself?

You have to born as introvert, you are just failed extrovert

not OP but I can relate deeply to his feeling
it's more like, I feel sort of incomplete being unable to find enjoyment on my own company. the few introverted friends I have just seem to be so much more peaceful, and i find it quite beautiful that they don't have this crippling need to be around other people to be happy.
ironically enough, my favourite friend said the exact opposite about me, telling my how beautiful it was that I always wanted to have people around me, going so far as to say I was like a holobiont

trust me in this world you have it better.
If one of your introverted friends fall into a depression: shunning everyone, loose their job, not be able to get another one because they "do not network well" they can get deep into trouble. where as the extrovert just translates better out of social troubles

No choice involved. We enjoy it because it isn't lonely for us.

>Dislike being alone
>Hate people

Wtf guys?

I'm an introvert and have lots of contacts on linkedin

Just because I don't like being around people in private doesn't mean it impacts my career

If you met me you'd think I'm an extrovert because I can act like one

But in reality I have no friends

If the media is immersive enough, then I do enjoy it for example online games or movies that I am deeply interested in. Once the immersion is gone the depression and loneliness creeps in

Good for you then. I am too fucked for that. Trying to Linkedin But I think I burned out most potential there.
But then I'm not even sure what I wanna do career wise anymore.

You have to become comfortable with yourself first.

Try meditation and silent retreats

Go climb mountains alone

That should make you mentally stronger

Also delete as much social media as possible

it keeps you in a mental state where you are dependent on contact from other people

I also spend 90% of my free time on Jow Forums and internet, am I an introvert?
I haven't talked to a girl for 2 years am I an introvert?
I masturbate 3 times a day am I an introvert?
I don't have friends am I an introvert?

What do you do for a living?

High finance

Idk it just doesnt bother me, its just the way my brains wired i guess

dont try to be an introvert
if you enjoy people, go enjoy people
i wish i liked being around people too. it would make my life a lot less empty