If a guy gets hard and has sex with you...

If a guy gets hard and has sex with you, does that mean you're sexually attractive or can guys just fuck anything with a heartbeat or think of another girl instead of you or something?

Attached: 04cdfdab5d8aecf551e61436199d0369.jpg (480x720, 42K)

personallly, i can’t

this whole “guys dont have feelings, and they can fuck anything” is an immature girl meme.

There's are guys that fuck vacuums and couch cushions out of boredom, penises aren't picky. Holding down a ltr is a different story

I mean, I'll fuck just about anything that has a functional human vagina and will let me. But I have no standards, and I'm a terrible person. I don't think most guys are as bad as me.

FPBP
I couldnt fuck without having actual feelings for her. I remember a quote from a plastic surgeon "My wifes tits will always be better than the ones my clients have/will get".
Guys who get prostitutes are either mentally unstable or so immature they eagerly want to turn their v-card in.

OP here, no guy has ever had feelings for me so maybe I'm only good for a quick fuck. That's what hurts me the most.

I guess my suspicions were correct

How do you earn a guys feelings?

Guys who are capable of getting a girl to the bedroom generally try for girls that they're attracted to.

Of course there are guys who are simply trying to get their dick wet, but those guys have obvious tactics, i.e going for the most likely "lonely, has a good personality" types.

Rule of thumb, if the disparity between your respective x/10's is greater than 1, the dude's just trying to get laid.

Are you fat?
Getting to a healthy weight literally makes you an above average female in America.

Attached: Screenshot_20171201-092750.jpg (1080x526, 109K)

>no guy has ever had feelings for me
you constantly tell yourself pathetic, self-defeating shit and probably (correct me if im wrong) don’t try

did something bad happen to you in your emotional life? sometimes people beat themselves up as a result of emotional abuse as children.

No I'm not fat but I have saggy tits and an ugly face and no hips and a square shaped ass and short stumpy legs and broad manly looking shoulders

What am I supposed to be thinking instead?

I had bad parents and was bullied as a kid.

fuck off, kid

>how do you earn a partner’s feelings?
love isn’t earned. one of the three girlfriends ive had in my life was always going on about my supposed merits, but she was mostly a manipulative person trying to boost my ego and engratiate herself.

when someone really loves you, it’s on a deeper level than they can really comprehend, stuff to do with deep memories and beliefs.

you can come up with reasons why you love someome, but these are just things we tell ourselves.

“I love him because he’s tall and handsome.”
okay, then explain how the next person you fall in love with may be short and ugly.
“because he makes up for it with other qualities”
such as?
“being kind.”
the last one was kind too.

people usually come up with reasons for why they did things *after* they already decided.

questions?

the odds are against you because youve become disturbed by these experiences, not because of your body.

y'all been used

also, I want to apologize for making a false dichotomy where people either love you or don’t. that’s not the truth.

the truth is that some actions come out of love and others don’t. everyone is a mix of love and not-love. your parents loved you sometimes and hated you other times. why’d they hate you at times? I don’t know. I know that you were a child and it’s not your fault.

In general people get feelings for you when you're loyal, nice, there for them when they need it, and reciprocate their ideas and emotions. I think it's fairly similar for men and women.
If youte truly not fat, you can probably get guys. Remember, they'll fuck vacuums, you don't have to be pretty to have them want to fuck you. You'll just have to work harder to initially attract them, i.e. learn to be funny and get them with humor

I'm not talking about love, just feelings, like a crush.

I'm always the one with a crush on a guy and he's just not interested in me at all. It would be nice for a guy to have a crush on me for a change.

>a crush, not love
for the sake of this discussion, there’s no difference. please don’t have me waste my words.

So basically, there's nothing I can do?

A guy desperate enough will fuck any hole that comes his way. If no guy ever wanted to be with you after the fucking part, there are options why
>they wanted casual sex
>you weren't attractive or interesting enough to date
My friend is a hamplanted but she had high-quality guys chasing her all cuz she is very sweet and kind but also adventurous and has hella ambitions. Her current bf tried to win her for 6 months. So yeah body and face are important but so is character. She wouldn't find bfs without having awesome personality because she is so fat. And you can't lock a guy despite not being fat because something in your personality or character is off. So now you have to recognize it and fix it.

OP, you shouldn't take advice given here very seriously, consider it a suggestion. Focus on improving yourself (therapy, gym, beautician.. etc) so that you're maximizing your potential. Somewhere in that process, I can almost guarantee that things will fall into place.

Where did you get that? From, “Odds are against you because you’re disturbed by the bullying and bad parenting”?

The point is that the problem is your mind, not your body. Even if you were unusually beautiful and rich compared to those around you, your personality issues would still pose a problem.

For instance, everyone has their lucky breaks. A cute guy might fall in lap. It’s still smart for you to fix your personality problems because, as they are, you’re more liable than most people to meet a bad person

I suggest counseling. No, not clinical therapy. Not religion either.

People have gone to mentors, therapists, and confidants for thousands of years. A session with a Master in Counseling or a Doctor of Psycology in my area is, for those who convince the therapist they can’t pay more, $55 to $80 a session. And, some of these these therapists do help people with clinical issues, so they might take your insurance.

Aside from that route, you can find mentors and confidants in friends who are successful.

I like to confide in someone my own sex who is at least 40 y/o and successful in their field of work. I get also get advice from people my own age who were brought up better than me. It beats the hell out of listening to the cancerous masses.

>can guys just fuck anything with a heartbeat
No. Some alledged girls are fucking monsters.
But if they look normal and don't come with horrible personal hygene, they could all get plumbed.
My (almost made up) stat says: 3 out of 4 female specimens can get the D at their will.

just glancing at these posts you can see people having real trouble with gray areas

also dumbass advice that will make OP a pleb
>get more makeup
>guys will fuck any hole

just stop.

Some guys have ridiculously low standards when they are horny, that's a fact

right. but if someone is unattractive because their appearance is truly unhealthy or their personality is truly awful, then a guy can have trouble being aroused just like a girl does.

>Trouble with comprehension
You tell 'em, wizard.

the right amount of alcohol and makeup should be able to fix anything
maybe some hormonal spray, car for OH is kills some guys penises

nuspeak gibberish

ya no

>15 and edgy.
Yeah, exactly.

this post killed my dick

also that would mean I was on Jow Forums at age 5...

Show me where you've contrubuted anything even remotely useful here. Rifhr, because you haven't. Back to /b troll.