I absolutely despise hanging around with normies but like people who have similar personalities and share the same...

I absolutely despise hanging around with normies but like people who have similar personalities and share the same views as me, what does that make me?

Attached: gif_1522389804240.gif (500x272, 1023K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20666549/#20666562_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Retarded question ,you are normal.
Of course you wont be interested in people who don't have anything in common with you

Then why do I have 0 friends

The same as everyone else. You fucking normie.

What are your interests?
>inb4 anime

Interests aren't enough. I know people who are into anime/games but they are ultimate normies and bullies. I need to like the person but everyone is a normie

>gives normies shit for normieness
>has pleb normie-tier interests anyway

Ok, then maybe tell me what makes you different from normies or what traits make a person likeable to you

Ok sry if I'm not into cutting myself or being a ''wizard''. R9k and wizchan are a couple of clicks away

Well, now I can see why you can't make friends.

Explain why, your here to give advice

it sounds like you use narcissism to protect yourself from your failings

youre not as special as you think, b

Because you deflect pertinent questions and spew instead some unrelated bullshit (who said cutting is interesting? why do you even bring up r9k or wizardchan?), and because you act like someone who doesn't give a shit about getting any valuable advice. I understand that I hurt your feelings by calling your interest normie, but the truth is, anime and vidya are widely popular. So if people who like these things are so incompatible with you character-wise, with what kind of people do you click?

You obviously are a high school kid. Come back when you are 18.

>Interests aren't enough. I know people who are into anime/games but they are ultimate normies
Define normie for me, I think I might know where is problem

OP you sound like you're socially and intellectually immature

I'm not trying to troll you, this is a common problem with people who are antisocial

I think a therapist or behavior counselor would help

Every normie Is incompatible to me. that's It

People who like to bully, people who can't stop talking about bullshit like what happened at class yesterday, who Is stacy dating, what Is the weather like and also people who enjoy sports and are active on social media. There, this Is the usual normie

Work on your reading comprehension you basic-bitch edgy normie faggot, I asked you what character traits in people you find interesting, but I can see now that you can't fit in with "normies" because you are a special kind of a retarded kid who only wants to hang out with other edgy anime-loving special snowflakes. Enjoy you're life-long adventure of being a special, but in fact a dime-a-dozen, vidya&anime manchild.

Oh, and can you tell me what you hobbies are?

>People who like to bully
If they are bullying you just don't mind them, they can only offend you if you get offended. Also some people just like bants and don't mean to hurt you.
>what happened at class yesterday, who Is stacy dating, what Is the weather like
These are common topics for small talk, I think it's stupid to hate someone just because he do this.
>also people who enjoy sports
Don't expect to find people who have 100% matching interests, if someone likes sports and bother you with it, just tell him you don't like sport too much and I'm sure he won't mind talking about different topic with you. Anyway I don't think many sports fans like anime and games.
>and are active on social media
If you don't care about social media then it shouldn't bother you if they are active or inactive.

Try to find what you have in common, not differences.

This thread seems relevant enough.

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20666549/#20666562_1

I doubt the user that made that thread will suddenly check Jow Forums, but in case they do, that was my response.

If you guys want to spread this to Jow Forums then that's your prerogative.

You don't want to have friends.

>"wah I have no friends"
>"I can't be friends with people who talk about the weather. They're NORMIES"
You're doing it to yourself dude.

>normies
Deluded.

/thread