I need help raping someone (pretend-raping)

I need help raping someone (pretend-raping)

>be 23
>gf into rapeplay
>wants me to rape her

So my gf is into rapeplay, and I'm really not that kind of guy usually, I can muster a few slaps and shit but I don't usually have it in me to let loose at someone. Anyway, we got into a fight recently and I just became so frustrated with her, I started thinking about it. It got me thinking and in a really exciting place. And the adrenaline and the domination turns me on.

I still don't know how to do it, so help out Jow Forums, how do I rape someone?

Attached: 1519190092395.jpg (500x449, 76K)

Without making it awkward and not blowing the illusion?*

Get a good safe word and make sure to use it!

Document her consent.

its just being aggressive and forceful, not rape. sheltered white bitches call it rape play but its clearly not, because they asked for it.

>but im not good at being aggressive
so then this is sort of a roleplay. you don’t need to hit her or anything, but you most likely need to brush up on your acting skills.

I think I'm good there.

We have a safeword, and I will be sure to use it here too and discuss it with her as well, however I feel it has to be unannounced for it to be like she described.

Okay, I see where you are coming from, can you expand on acting skills? How would I acquire such presence as if I was raping someone?

adding to this, try bondage. bondage is more rapey than hitting someone imo. hitting someone is just bad karma and uncool. bondage is really hot.

Just start with something like "get the fuck on the bed now and bend over" and she will either do it or tell you that now isn't a good time for roleplay.

this is retarded, no girl wants to have a penis jammed in her before foreplay can get her wet

>I think I'm good there
No you're not.

I have raised the issue of pain with her and she says she is okay with it hurting for some time because she reckons she'd just self-lubricate after a point and enjoy it.

again, this isn’t rape. she asked you to do it.

how to get acting skills as someone more aggressive? first you will need to set the scene in your head. second you will need to let what aggression you do have inside yourself *out*

mixed in there is a need to act. acting is pretending to be someone else or at least pretending to be in a fictional situation. acting advice is probably everywhere, but the best way to learn is practice. you could try roleplaying something nonsexual with a friend.

>rapeplay
>foreplay

Pick fucking one.

id leave the fuck out. i didn’t read 50 shades of gray but I imagine he was forceful without being unkind. the main character wanted to do those things, she just needed a firm partner to guide her.

so, OP, maybe this is like 50 shades of gray and your girlfriend is trying to unlock a side of you that you didn’t know was there.

this really confuses me, ofc I went and looked up a few scenes of that shit on yt.

Holy fuck I would look fucking retarded and autismal doing that, not doing that.

Part of me wants to haterape her since the fight, but then it's not "roleplay".
I just want to let loose and do it, but I don't think that's what she has in mind.
So what do I say* Do I potty mouth or not? Do I hit her? Slap her? Forcefully take off her clothes?
How do I not look like an autist while doing this?

ur being dumb dude

>I feel it has to be unannounced
you can't just start raping your gf unannounced and hope she's okay with it user
you have to have to HAVE TO discuss this shit in advance and make sure you both know boundaries and shit
if the element of surprise is important you can always decide on something like "i'll do it sometime next week but you don't know when exactly"

again, these are things you have to DISCUSS with her in advance. find a non-sexual moment and figure out what she's into and what's too much for her.
for BDSM type shit like this, communication is the absolutely #1 most important thing

This and with issued consent because bitches that want rape want it from someone else thats not you and Ill bet good money hes still around and they talk on the daily.

From whats been gathered she could want something to use against you in the future or as a story to share with friends. All in all she wants to share it. Make sure you have classified consent. If thats weird youre better off not doing it so you can at least have a sense of conference when you decide to will over your sense of conscience. You arent that kind of person for a reason, I learned that the hard way, and its not a morality issue.

She could want a reason to choose that good friend over you and needs an excuse later when she doesnt "need to take this" anymore.