Roastie bootycall gave me oral and genital warts despite me never going down on her

Roastie bootycall gave me oral and genital warts despite me never going down on her
>100% sure it was her, 90% sure she knew, 100% sure the that's spreading it to other people
>Revenge ideas? Means of keeping her from ruining other people's lives?
>Legal preferred, but open to hypothetical
>I know where she lives, works, favorite bar, insecurities
Discussion has proven pointless; she claims she was vaccinated but so was I - the vaccine doesn't cover all strains. I know she's a thot but I thought we were on friendly terms...

Attached: bumpy-pumpkin-400x266.jpg (400x266, 46K)

>she can't have given me an STD
>but I want to get revenge for her giving me an STD!

Also you're a moron for having unprotected sex without making sure the other person is clean

I mean
>We used a condom, just not for oral or kissing
>No shit I'm stupid. Changes nothing.
>I don't understand the first part of your reply

Are you sure it's HPV and not herpes? Because if it is, it's both possible to catch from sex with a condom and from unprotected oral (yes, on you).

If it's HPV, you cannot avoid catching that with condoms, and the infection itself is not curable.

Basically, you exposed yourself to potential STDs by fucking and receiving head. It's irresponsible of her to not get tested, but entirely common, and if you were dead set upon not getting anything you should've asked for test results upfront, it's incredibly naïve to expect any partner to be tested or disclose beforehand especially when you use condoms.

>tl;dr if you never want to get any STD with certainty, don't have sex or demand test results

Positive it's not herpes; I was tested
The information on hpv is ridiculously inconsistent. I know there's no cure but certain sources say if you go 2 years without warts it has "cleared" and you are no longer likely to be infectious. Other sources say otherwise.

Have YOU actually been tested? How do you know it was her?

And yeah, I guess I am naive. I wasn't aware that this shit could be transmitted orally.

your revenge isn’t just because it’s mainly driven by anger. it’s possible it slipped her mind or she actually believed untrue things about the vacciene.

devils advocate here

I would get tested again later just to be sure, false negatives can happen (also if you didn't yet, make it explicitly clear that you want to be tested for everything, they don't always test for every herpes strain because it's so common apparently) and as there's no HPV test for men I wouldn't just assume it was that - this is assuming no one actually looked at your crotch. Also saying this because HPV very often doesn't have any symptoms at all.

Either way I get that it's really shit but you both acted irresponsible and I don't see why you should try to burn her life to the ground for it in turn. It would be different if she knew she had something and chose not to disclose it but it sounds like she was just clueless and thinking using condoms would be fine.

Under most circumstances I wouldn't dare to be so accusatory but
I work night shift which has likely lowered my immune system. I broke out like 2 days after last seeing her. I've only had one other sexual partner this past year and she was pretty modest/very few past partners.
I have to see a doc but I mean... it's not herpes. But it's there. You can't get tested for warts the same way you can for herpes.

Not even just orally, both HPV and herpes can be transmitted with protected sex and no oral. The only surefire way to avoid everything ever is abstinence.

>I broke out like 2 days after last seeing her.
Doesn't mean shit. STIs can flare up after lying dormant for literal years

>I've only had one other sexual partner this past year and she was pretty modest/very few past partners.
Also doesn't mean shit. It just takes one infected partner to contract an STI and you don't know if that's the truth anyway

>I've only had one other sexual partner this past year and she was pretty modest/very few past partners.
Not saying that it's more/as likely that she gave it to you, but realize that the number of partners doesn't have to mean much. If you were the second person she slept with but her first guy was a manwhore who fucked every girl who would stand still long enough for him to do so, and he coaxed her into going bareback and "just trusting" him, she effectively had sex with perhaps hundreds of people in terms of potential STDs. The idea that you can just know/see whether someone will have something is part of why they are so common.

Also I think given that you (presumably, as you don't mention it) did not get tested after your last partner, you have no leg to stand on to go after your last girl. For all you know you gave her STDs, it's possible that you are only breaking out now because of lowered immune system and it's also possible that you were asymptomatic and she gave you an STD but you gave her one as well. Accept that you've been no better and you put her health at risk like she did yours.

Also I would definitely recommend letting a doctor actually look at the warts, as shameful as it is. Not sure why you are adamant that it isn't herpes because they are easy to confuse. Even if you are certain you got tested for both types of herpes, it could've been a false negative.

Herpes typically go away after a few week, no? I've had this shit for 2 months.
I wouldn't be angry if she was willing to discuss it/appeared to be interested in maybe not spreading it to other people after someone literally tried to discuss it with her.
Yes, I know stds can lie dormant for years. But let's be realistic...
I've been working this shift for over 6 months. I fuck her after not having seen her for more than 2 months (busy) after she moved to an area with more potential partners and right away here it is. Too much shit lines up.

I feel responsible somehow for anyone else she kisses or goes down on. Like I know they know they're taking a risk, but since I know what's going on, I feel like I should do something.

>She gave me an oral STD
>I never went down on her

Pick one you dummy.

maybe he got it from her mouth

>kissing whores
boi

Fair enough, that makes it very unlikely it's herpes yeah.

>appeared to be interested in maybe not spreading it to other people
This is very shitty but it sounds like she was in denial, and you confronting her with potentially giving her an STD isn't really the best moment to gather her eventual response after everything settled. I would just wait a week or two, hit her up and ask if she got tested/if she will act responsibly, and if not you can always spread talk that she's not clean/she gave you something. If she truly did not she can get tested and prove it to subsequent partners.

That it's likely to me isn't really enough to justify trying to ruin her life, you cannot be sure unless you knew both your ex partners' test results.

You're the dummy. You can get cold sores from kissing, everyone knows that.
I just didn't know oral hpv was a thing.

Yeah
:/

Did she have fucking warts on her mouth? If she did, why would you kiss her? If she didn't you didn't get HPV from kissing her.

Freaks me the hell out too because I know a decent amount of people who've had much more sex than me with no issue. Perhaps their immune systems are just great.

Lmao I saw no warts on her; she looked fine
But in retrospect she bailed on me a few months ago and I wonder if she had them then.
It's apparently transmissible even when they're not there, at least for a while.

Wait, no, that might have been a legit bailout.

This is why I’m scared to have sex.

Tbh I was fine when I had gfs that I got to know well before I fucked. It's casual sex that's stupid. And not trusting my instincts about a dirty person because I trust people too easily.