It's Been Fun

Well, guys. This is it. I am going to officially commit suicide tonight. I can't take it anymore. We live in this fucked up world where everyone labels each other, is too addicted to materialistic bullshit, and the list goes on and on. I didn't ask to be born, and I didn't ask to be born into a materialistic, judgemental, bullshit world. I wonder what it's like on the other side: Is there Hell that waits for me? Or is it all just a bunch of bullshit where we just float around in space? It's been fun, Jow Forums. But at 23 years old, I don't have a reason to live anymore; I hate everyone, I hate myself, I hate life, I hate human nature, I hate humanity, and I especially hate how everyone just mindlessly conforms to whatever comes out of their TV and internet. Fuck this shit. I'm done. And no, I'm not going to livestream my suicide, because that's exactly what you want; to mock and laugh at everyone that's less fortunate than you, which just gives me more reason to kill myself. Fuck conforming to mindless bullshit that our society shits out on the regular. Fuck life. I'm done.

Attached: killme.png (600x390, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNxQ8Zyqa1w)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>killing yourself at 23
At least wait a few years. It's very likely that you'll find a gf and get over this emo phase.

>implying a vagina will solve my life problems, and won't cheat on me, and cause me EVEN MORE FUCKING EMOTIONAL DISTRESS

You're just part of the problem.

Okay forget the gf thing, I just don't get your argument for suicide. Your original post is mostly just rambling. What I got from it
>everyone judges each other
>everyone is materialistic
>everyone is conformist
That's no reason to kys lad. Did something specific happen to make you so upset?

If you bothered to try, you might the see the other side of the coin. For every sin, there is also virtue.

Bye user

Good luck

I think I’ll end it tonight too. See you in some form of afterlife better than this life, hopefully.

Wanna reason to stay alive? It is called heroin.

Attached: bee yourself.jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

Tbh user the world doesn’t get any better and I once-upon-a-time was as hopeless as you were and wanted to off myself for the same reasons.

My truck to living and feeling alive? Knowing what to expect from people, knowing what I expect from myself, and just going by day-to-day enjoying things that personally make me happy. It’s humble but I’ve learned to just stop caring about everyone else because I shouldn’t feel this way because of the actions of others. Your mentality comes from a place of empathy. I feel like you’d give similar advice to someone in your shoes, so take our advice.

That's just the pain of being smarter than most people. Don't worry about it, whoever He blesses He also curses. This is the price of being one of the elect.

Attached: wel_003.jpg (325x208, 35K)

Can you PayPal me the last of your money if you have any?

Only the most average people say they're depressed cause they're smart

That's what an average person would say.

Attached: bergs.jpg (640x640, 129K)

Please dont do this user

>being r*ligious

Attached: 1508430006255.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Godspeed.

ur werogn

Just ignore people. You can still enjoy some aspects of life even without people. You will die eventually anyway. You may as well get some more enjoyment out of life before it happens.

Shut the fuck up retard, you're proving my point. You're just like everybody else on this site, you all have the exact same shitty imbecilic worldview based on stupid fucking 19th century meme philosophy and beat novels. You think you have me pegged but you don't, yet I know every stupid fucking thought that could possibly form in your stupid stagnant mind. Fucking retard wojacks go away.

Attached: aaf156646e1e9ed93affe9ff5c33989605ac382bfea719101f6ead09db6254de.gif (700x500, 133K)

/thread.

OP
I also had the same thoughts at 23.
I'm 30 now and let me tell you.

Life is a gift
Life.can be awesome but you have to work at it

>announcing suicide on the shittiest board on a [insert country/interest] forum
>he's the one with a problem

Aww he thinks hes special

The self awareness on this lad

Bye, user. You ain't missin much (currently writing a 20 page paper).

[00. Right to Die, Inert gas asphyxiation product idea.] (youtube.com/watch?v=HNxQ8Zyqa1w)

about what?

you wont do it, faggot
quit whining and get your shit together

OP here. Feeling better now.

You helped.

Thank you all.

Attached: yep.png (525x212, 9K)

Ye, keep antagonizing anybody who tries to stand out, it bothers you doesn't it, when people think they're smart, it fucking bothers you so much that you have to tell them they're not, you gotta speak up just to protect your own twisted sense of self-importance which is similar though altogether more rotten than the kind for which you criticize other people.

Attached: 1397832457623.jpg (248x233, 9K)

>supposedly legitimately planning to kill self
>some assholes on the internet say some stuff
>give up on plan to kill self
Youre a faggot, kill yourself

DO IT FAGGOT, we could use less bitching in the world.

No i just enjoy the irony and childish your views are, you will get it when you're older

I'm not even that poster but the fact that you replied is more childish than claiming to be smart

Maybe i was a bit harsh, but in essence: life is life, the problem is having too high a standard for life, its not a utopia, and it is fallen, that is the nature of reality and you can either accept it or live a lie. There are no villains, and you are not a hero, there are those who surpass their vile tendancies, and those who conform to it, and if you kill yourself, then you're just another statistic to add to the latter. You, like everyone else, are selfish, and it takes immense narcissism to think is so small a picture as to see only your life in the grander scheme of the universe.
When you grow up, you learn to ignore the shit and love the good bits, and we'll all have our rainy days, but its a passing feeling. I have days where i feel like shit, i have days where i feel great. There are times when i succeed, there are many more when i fail, but i persevere, because i know that just beyond the current shitstorm, at the eye of the storm, is a small pleasure that makes it worth suffering for. So instead of bitching and moaning about how life is not some fantastic utopia, just pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and keep walking.
Elon, as much of a meme as he is, failed MANY times before he got to where he is now, if you want to give up after scraping your knee that you might as well just off yourself for being such a fucking pathetic coward, people have suffered for much more and pulled through, don't make mountains out of mole-hills and learn to live with what life is.

Its unfortunate that not every crevice in the world produces honey, but its not worth killing yourself over.

Boy, aren't you a faggot.

That was the entire point of the post, you fucking mongoloid. Get the fuck out of here. Cocksucker.

Im aware but its much more fun to stoop down and be a child with them than to ignore dumb kids

That's why it's called the advice board, numbnuts.

Hows high school?

>projecting

>anime reaction faces
>im so unique
>epic mindreader burn
>doesnt understand basic psychology but thinks he does

Either high school or a serious manchild, there are millions of you so dont worry. Just a hint, everyone thinks they are special but extremely few truly are, but you're a living archetype of the pseud enlightened high schooler. Im not special either btw.