Done dating American girls

Hey guys, I'm sick of dating American girls, I don't know waht it is but we just don't get along. I lived in Argentina for a couple of years and the girls down their seem way easier to date and seemed to care more about others. I mean, I try my hardest to get along and not be self centered, but American girls don't really care. I also heard that most countries in eruope and Asia are the same as the argentines. Basically, how would I go about trying to socialize with girls from other countries? I live near Sacramento California, where we have lots of freigners, but I don't know where to start. And to set thing sstraight, I stay clean, no drugs or alcohol, I work out and I can make anyone laugh. So it's not that I'm some weird fatty. I go to school full time and I work 2 jobs, but I always make sure to spend time with people. Im just done. Any advice? BTW I'm 22

Attached: images.jpg (253x199, 5K)

The best place would be bars or clubs since that's where people go to meet other people. You could also try local clubs, but since you live in America you've always got a low chance to meet girls that aren't American. I totally understand how you feel, though. The girls I met on my trip to Eastern Europe turned me off from American girls, too.

Asians have always been my thing
They tend to be more "pure" , innocent and more independent (at least with my experiences)
Also not as irrational as the latinas and Americans
Brazilians are great too

I know that feel. Maybe try language clubs or cultural exchange areas. People become americanized quickly though. It is more of a cultural intrigue since they seem different to us and vice versa. There are American girls that could probably interest you but you just have to decide what made you so interested in argentine/euro girls and dislike american ones.

Tldr

But I guarantee you it's not the fact that they're American. You're just trying, and doing a poor job at it, to find a commonaliry among the women you've failed with.

I'm in Sac my nig.

Anyway you're dating bottom of the barrel chicks. All the good ones are not in Sacramento or Rancho Cordova area..

Will be hard to find a good chick out here

I don't think you get it, bud. American girls are constantly shit testing and super hard to get along with. Travel around for a bit and you'll realize that girls are not the same around the world.

>Will be hard to find a good chick out here
By this you mean California, right?

For some reason they always testing their boundaries just to see what they can get away with
Seriously they only stop when you put a gun to their face or slap them

Try vegas
Fuck it's hard to find someone decent here

Yea. Sac kind of sucks and is filled with ghetto fucks. Depends where you're at. High class chicks can be found in eldorado hills and maybe some other spots but seriously.. the California culture kind of sucks

Facts.
I live in a megasuburb in Georgia and every girl has one of three personalities. Dating here is like a video game populated by computer generated NPCs.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NPCs don't exist.

That is a lie that /X/ is spreading.

Explain "Basic bitches"

Come to where I live, amigo. It's erie sometimes how formulaic girls here are.

Mmmhmm. And all those "American girls" I know who don't do any of that shit? You're fucking retarded. Go back to Argentina, please.

/thread.

Not my fault you only hang out with weirdo hipsters.

I guess it depends a lot
Try Mormon girls from Utah are the only American girls worth anything

Also not might fault you're basic as fuck. Got your passport ready? Bags packed?

no idea but European girls blow American girls out of the water no contest whatsoever

Not my fault*

Yeah, girls from flyover states tend to be better, especially ones not in major cities.

The amount of butthurt you have over this makes me think you're an American girl. Am I right?

Attached: 1522686786491.png (429x491, 145K)

No, just a concerned American male. I'm also concerned that you haven't booked your flight yet. Do you have accommodations prepared in Argentina?

I'm not even OP but keep telling me to go to Argentina, amigo.

Attached: 1512664657649.gif (720x480, 126K)

It's so weird. I don't like to view people as NPCs because that's dehumanizing but it's insane how copy pasted a lot of girl's personalities are. I think social media is having this effect on people where massive populations of women all "sync up" with each other; whereas, in the past, women would conform to their friend groups. It's fucking eerie man.

Is this true? I figured girls were like this everywhere and the "foreign girls are better" meme was just a meme. American girls really are selfish people though. I've met a few weird girls who are very nice (even as friends or acquaintances) but this is the exception. Most American women are entitled and basically really shitty people.

Oh you're not op? Right. Of course you aren't. If you really aren't, then instead of Argentina could you consider necking yourself? I, and the world at large, would greatly appreciate your demise.

Call her greedy, a THOT, a whore. It all rolls off her back like a cumshot off her face. But call her an American woman and see how quickly she is taken aback - I've been found out!

You're fucking autistic m8

Don't kill yourself When a woman gets this angry it is because she feels insulted. What OP said really got under her skin, which means she views herself as one of these vacuous American women he is talking about.

British are worse

Some cultural study was done where two strangers were put together, and one was given a hundred dollars, which he then had to share as much or as little as get wanted with the other partner.

If the other partner didn't like the deal, he could refuse, and both got nothing.

In America it was mostly split 60-40 50-50 -40-60.

If the giver short changed the other any more than that, extremely likely the stranger would say fuck you and they'd get nothing..

In some south american country, Argentina I think (for amerifags, it's a white, mostly German and Italian, first world country before ya make your dumbass judgements), the winner could give the other stranger 5 dollars. The stranger would mostly be extremely happy for the other person because he got 95 dollars, and also pretty happy he's 5 dollars richer..

Most countries tended to be pretty altruistic and easy going in any event. Not murricans.

Tl;Dr Americans are kind of fucky.

Yeah it's spooky when you notice that the entire female population of the US is slowly becoming part of a single magnaclique thanks to social media. One thing you'll find is that they for the most part have no hobbies. It's always work+school+phone and that's it. When I went to Eastern Europe, we met up with a group of people and every girl in that group played an instrument or did some kind of art. It was actually interesting to hang with them.
k

Thank you. Which style of rope are you going to use?

Holy shit, she's still posting.

Attached: 1499988146284.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Better watch that sodium level m8

It stands to reason that the same social environment that allegedly made American women so shitty has also done the same to you.

It’s not social media it’s the feminist movement that started in the US many years ago. What started as equal rights morphed into a woman’s movement that convinced American woman they don’t need a man. Anything a man can do a woman can do better. Anybody who is a man and acts masculine needs to be feminized.

but Eastern Europe is a third world shithole, my man, not to mention that women don't hold a candle to them sweet, educated western women. You just had immense, anecdotal luck, is all. Keep living the dream, stay free, stay strong!

Shhhh user. That would mean they would have any sort of responsibility for their situation and not be able to blame it on something else to absolve themselves

OP here. It's not just one girl, it's been since high school. I did date a Brazilian girl and she wasn't even close to the others

It was part of the Warsaw Pact so that makes it 2nd world. ANd yes, slav girls are cunts, but that's only if you look for girls in the capitol cities. Go out into the towns and villages and they're golden. I'm not saying there's no good girls in America but you have to face the fact that most have grown to have a mentality that a partner is nothing but a dispenser of resources to free her from responsibility.

But I read on 4chins that they're third world.

>slav girls
>it's EE so they must be slavs

You really have no clue about what the fuck you're talking here.