Should I leave my girl? I'm talking to another woman on the side thats has a sexy body but has a kid...

Should I leave my girl? I'm talking to another woman on the side thats has a sexy body but has a kid, but my current girl is a feminist.i don't want to chat so I'm conflicted.

Attached: received_10210449647691600.png (1440x1315, 394K)

Meant to say cheat not chat.

Go watch mad men. Get used to the fact that if you’re not rich af, cheating isn’t that fun, you just feel dirty after. Maybe wait for the feminist to start working out

you're already betraying her so sure whatever

based

I wouldn't go that far, talking to another girl isn't betrayal if I haven't met up or made any moves.

Are you speaking from experience?

>leaving a guaranteed girl you have for a chance of another girl
>other girl literally might only be interested because you're already taken
>might not be interested anymore if you drop the other girl for her

literally retarded if you do this

The other girl doesn't know im with her. Also you make it sound like getting girls is some kind of gift, grow some balls faggot.

you're keeping it on the side and not out in front and out in the open for a reason

>tfw it is

shut the fuck up scumbag
man up

>Man up
Define that.

stop being dishonest, stop being disloyal, act with integrity, and do the shit you say you'll do
>this is too hard
>this is too much to ask of a person
op is a faggot

based
thanks for replying for me you fucking chad

Attached: grug like.png (485x443, 22K)

checked. you too are a faggot.

Right and I suppose women get a free pass to do this kind of shit all the time? Wake up faggot.
t.virgins.

You're a cuck either way

you're the one getting cucked.

Well golly guys, you sure convinced me.

Raping your mother doesn't make me a cuck

>my moral compass is attuned to external factors and the right or wrongness of my actions varies based on the behaviour of others
kek how many levels of onions are you on, bitch boy? you sound like more of a woman than your airhead feminist girlfriend and strong brave single mother sidepiece combined

We know you're a woman. Shut the fuck up and make some cookies or something.

>oh noes they know muh secret!
this shit is baseline decency
prove me wrong

>t.woman
Opinion discarded.

you can add command respect to the list of men shit you're failing miserably to do. fucking ship without a captain, no wonder the west is falling.

>Men shit I have to do
And your failing miserably at making those cookies bitch, get to it.

>have to do
you don't have to do shit but between men, women, and nobody you and i both have a clear preference for who oughta be leading things. fucking hell i thought we were supposed to be the irrationally selfish and unreasonable ones

>fucking hell i thought we were supposed to be the irrationally selfish and unreasonable ones.
This is why your opinion doesn't matter.

my opinion doesn't matter because you are currently being what men say we are, huh? gg brainlet

>gg brainlet
I'd add an insult but you already are embarrassing yourself.

Bang the chick with the kid

you've done naught but posture throughout this entire exchange. insult away, your character a shit and your words carry no weight

What the fuck is wrong with you OP? Neither girl is worth a relationship, fuck both but do not attach yourself to either.

Finally some useful insight.

Attached: 5eb.jpg (600x750, 26K)

>feminist
cheat on her
break up with her
beat her
whatever you want to do man
never reward feminists with sex or romance or anything really

Gave me a good chuckle.