My wife of about 5 years recently started putting her finger into my ass when i fuck her missionary...

My wife of about 5 years recently started putting her finger into my ass when i fuck her missionary. I almost came instantly. She's also started giving me rimjobs when i get her crazy horny and into slutty mode. Am I gay? What does this mean?

I squat and sprint a lot so i have a well developed gluteal area and shave everything for hygienic reasons.

Attached: 1524089069213.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pT0XRmMnqfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being gay means liking men, not liking anal play.

You moron.

did you say no homo?

Yeah i did, she didn't know what i was talking about but i just kept on repeating it. I was afraid i might turn..

Iktf bro. Since I've dropped enough fat to have abs , my Gf and FwB have been extra horny. FwB asked me to shave everything and has been fingering my prostate a lot. Also been wanting me to pick her asshole a lot and forcing her tounge and fingers in my ass.

she's a keeper

why is she bottomless on the balcony? Fucking slut

>Am I gay for liking it when my wife tongues my butt
That's like the least gay thing you can do senpai, you've successfully turned a woman on to the point that she's eating you ass.

You're retarded if you let your wife lick your asshole. Shit comes out of there user. Rimking is ok if you're fucking a roasty from tinder but not your wife of 5 years, show her some respect.

I've only gotten one rimjob
it was oddly pleasing until she tried to shove her finger in
stopped her and I had to turn her over and fuck her

>this is what redditors actually believe

Just come out of the closet already.

She's cheating on you

This is honestly such a realistic story lol.

someone answer me! What the fuck is htis

>Am I gay?
You're beyond gay since not even gay men like anal most of the time. No one does. There is no "Male G-Spot" there.

Basically, you're defective. See a shrink.

Nigga, you gay.

Attached: 1522617438915.jpg (700x933, 121K)

>BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

She's probably been cheating on you if she just started doing this stuff means she's been doing it with another dude. Sorry bro your wife is a cheating cunt you gotta deal with this asap

BASED BASED BASED

Attached: IMG_1777.jpg (720x540, 120K)

Not if a chick does not it.

Got rimmed once by a chick and came like a fire hydrant.
Feels pretty fucking amazing

Anal play and Anal sex are different things.
There really isn't a point of explaining this to you since your opinion is clearly just religious propaganda you were told

Can i marry your wife?

To my wife? What great roleplay if she forces me to

>Wife forces you to admit you are gay
>Wife gives you first anal orgasm
Is it gay?

Attached: 1487865607519.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Your wife licks your anus. I don’t know if you should leave her or if she should leave you. Anyway this thread is Jewish bait so saged

Tfw gf licks my asshole and fingers it

tfw when i like it but im not gay

There is literally nothing a woman can do to you that is technically gay

fpbp

/thread

Strap-on in your ass and makes you call her big daddy

But look at the definition of gay is that it involves two men.

If lesbains use a strap on, is it no longer lesbian, is it gay, or is it straight?

you're obviously right, but just give up, dude. it's Jow Forums, let it be

Not technically gay.

Lesbians are straight when they use dildos and strap ons

>But look at the definition of gay is that it involves two men
whatever makes you sleep at night

If lesbains use a strap on, is it no longer lesbian, is it gay, or is it straight? Its gay

Lesbians don’t exist they are women scared of men due to molestation or trauma

>Man has sex with woman with a strap on for ayyy lmao double penis
Is it gay?

it's a onesie
fucking virgin

... Do... Do you actually believe that?
There was a time when I would just assume you're trolling but those days are long gone and most people on this site are actually this dumb.

aw it's retarded
someone should have put it down

If the man is wearing the strap on, then no.

Its fucking simple. If the man is fucking the woman, its straight. If the woman fucks the man in the ass, its gay.

You dont need an IQ of 140 to understand this concept.

>have to walk past qt to get to gym water fountain

Attached: 48F65B8F-178F-448D-850B-C95EB2EC9684.png (205x246, 6K)

>It's gay even when it's straight
Really makes me think about the usage of gay.

Attached: 1522297241511.gif (399x369, 39K)

They use a strap on because they still desire cock even though their fear of men leads them to a lesbian relationship

>If the woman fucks the man in the ass, its gay
Again no, because it's with a woman. I may be simulating something gay but is by definition not gay.
If this doesn't make sense to you it means your IQ is sub 90

Oh lord he is genuine.
Look upon him everyone. Look upon him and laugh

Hello roastie

>well developed gluteal area and shave everything for hygienic reasons.

well buddy, a wise man once said that you only clean your living room if you're having visitors. I have bad news for you bro.

If you enjoy getting pegged in the ass then you you are either gay or bi-sexual

Whats next? youre gonna say that deepthroating a dildo, and enjoying it, is straight because a woman is holding/wearing it?

>I love playing with girlfriends bootyhole when fucking her doggy.
>Always pushes her over the edge into crazy orgasms
>Never had mine played with tho. That shit tightens down whenever her hand even goes near my asscheeks.
>The other day we had just finished fucking in missionary and I was laying on top of her with my face buried in the pillow beside her. Still in a half asleep daze from the sex.
>GF running her hands over my back, occasionally stops to scratch little dry whiteheads or w/e. Feels good.
>She comes across a pimple. Feel her stop.
>She gives it a good squeeze. I feel a sting and then release as the pus oozes out of it.
>Then sense her lifting her pus-covered fingers,
>Hear the wetness of her mouth open.
>I start to perk up a little bit
>Hear her tongue move as she puts her fingers into her mouth. Then hear her quietly sucking her fingers.
>I freeze but don't say anything. Maybe I just misunderstood what happened.
>Slowly get up and go clean off in the shower without making eye contact with her.

Anyway she's coming over again tonight. What do Jow Forums?

Not a woman, thanks for playing

If you're not attracted to men and the arousal of the act has no sexual desire towards men then it is literally not gay.
Seriously dude there's only so many fucking ways to say and still come to the same conclusion.
I'm done entertaining this conversation since you're clearly too stupid to understand what homosexuality is.
I mean holy shit I'm not even gay not do I like having anything done to my ass, I just wanted to explain to you how categorically wrong you are.

HNNNGNNGG

KEEP HER

ehh no lol

Imagine the gallons of zit puss she has garggled from other men. Disgusting.

gay

made for bbc

>my wife
Stopped reading right there. Brah if you want good, honest replies you gotta come clean in the first place.
And you aint coming clean brah.
You coming dirty.
That finger in the booty shit. That's gay brah. Gays aint clean. They gots the bugs, the aids and death.
You are gay, brah.
Do the world a favor and go to your favorite homo club.
Yeah?
And then shotty dem up, eh?
Sho em de whey, eh?
You will be clean. In teh eyes of the Lord.
Gays aint cool, brah.
Homo behavior aint cool. Aint manly. Aint fit. Aint shit but shit lovers. Eh?
Boom bye bye batty boy.

youtu.be/pT0XRmMnqfA

What if a man deepthroats himself with a didlo, that's pretty gay

>Have abs
>Become gay twink

Starting to correlate things here.

I'm sorry user but you are gay

you'll make it

Some things are vile, disgusting, degenerate and unmanly but not gay.

Lesbians arent a biological phenomenon like male homosexuals are.
What we call lesbians are just a group of women so ugly that they cannot participate in the sexual market, and therefore choose to turn their attentions to each other. They give each other companionship in a world where they couldn’t get it anywhere else but these relationships are barely sexual at all.

None of this ever happened. Get off our board, kike.

Don’t be autistic about definitions. Some closet faggot may try to enact repressed homosexual behaviours with his wife.

My gf found out that I kinda like ass play. Whenever she's feels like I'm taking too long to cum she reaches over and starts stroking my asshole and I pretty much instacum.

I suspect she thinks it's weird but she gets turned on by spanking/choking so it's not like she gets to throw the first stone.

is right
you are an idiot

Attached: 1524381045021.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

It means you like anal you idiot. It's a really sensitive area (prostate especially) and thus it feels good. It doesn't make you gay. Now, if you start not being attracted to your wife and think your workout partner is super cute then you're a fag.

is right. While men are born gay, women usually turn gay during their lives. It may be by delayed hormonal offset or something like that, or it could very well really be because of what the user says.

Holy fuck never have I seen a more soi or reddit post. Unironically shotgun in mouth yourself homie, honestly no point in you continuing to live

based

Someone's wife has been reading about other people's sex life

>girl just eats your ass out of the blue
I'm jelly

enjoy it OP, but it's addictive. I had a girlfriend in the past do that stuff for me all the time and it was awesome. That was 3 girlfriends ago though and I haven't had it since. Anything you do with a girl is not gay imo

Do you know what gay means?

surely you jest

Explain

My gf tried that and I really disliked it.

Better question:
Who's fucking your wife while you're at work?
She just starts fingering your ass out of nowhere? Rimming? It's time you two had a talk.

You say that like she is doing him a favor.

>Lesbians arent a biological phenomenon like male homosexuals are.
they are and they probably serve the same purpose in hunter-gather societies.

Serious Q, are women not allowed to pick up tips from girlfriends/magazines/web? Should you be suspicious everytime she introduces something new to the bedroom? Should she be worrying whenever you do something new?