Is it autistic to make an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of my friends, online and offline?

Is it autistic to make an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of my friends, online and offline?
If not, what's the best way to organize info on my friends. Not just an address book, but like a database

Attached: Consider the Following.jpg (1000x1415, 646K)

>Is it autistic to make an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of my friends, online and offline?
Kinda

>If not, what's the best way to organize info on my friends. Not just an address book, but like a database
Maybe your brain?

just title it "address book.exe" and anyone finding it won't give a fuck.

Alternatively, purchase a physical address book.

I'm in uni and I don't really have a friend group, I mix among a bunch of people so I find it hard to really stick to one set of friends I know a lot about

Super autistic. But I like it. Whats your Jung personality type user? I'm INTJ and you're probably IxTx since you browse Jow Forums and you view friends as assets to be organized like me.

Excel is good. Just do breakdowns in a way thats convenient for your means. Id recommend collumns for general interest groups to check as true or false or easily comparable selections like "interest in superhero movies", "prefers indoor / outdoor activities", "college degree/field of expertise".

Can be useful for party planning or collaboration with friends and business partners if you have traits on hand for reference. What do you think user? Please get back with your personality type too if you could for further discussion!

Haha, nope! I'm ENFJ, I was just as confused when I got the type but looking back on my life it makes sense.
I appreciate the idea, I'm not sure how specific I would get with T/F categories but I'll take your word on it.

1) give me pic related

2) it won't look weird at all if you do it on a phone

I would be flattered someone put that level of thought to me

Like I said, its really about what you want to get out of your data aggregation. Its a bit unusual for your type as my s/o and a few others who are close to me share your type and dont tend to curate data meticulously like myself.

If that's the case though, I imagine you likely care about these people and hope to better your relationships with them with this list. Its gonna be less about trues and falses as my thinking predominance would like to group these people and more about your feelings pertaining to them, them towards you and particularly in you helping to better their situations in life.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there's some generalizations that can be made about personality types that we can as all of humanity use to better understand one another's values. Im about creative solutions and actively testing out my ideas so please weigh in with some more info, even if you don't know what it is you're looking for. Id like to help! :)

I don't do it myself, I do know someone who does it. It has details going very much into detail as far as my height, weight, eye colour, sexual orientation, political stance, cleanliness, etc. It's a little weird, but I don't mind.

>Is it autistic to make an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of my friends, online and offline?
Yes.
If you're friends, you will remember their name, significant other and one of their hobbies.
If you're not friends, you shouldn't need to keep a diary of who they are.

I was part of an online group of people in my local area that would do meetups and shit. One person there started doing this, but it wasn't just innocuous stuff it included secrets and gossip. Everyone found out and got really angry. I guess it was basically like that book from the movie Mean Girls.

I (ISTJ) don't care nearly enough about my friends/coworkers nearly enough to create something like this. Typical?

If your question begins with "Is it autistic to...?" the answer is automatically "YES."
>but like a database
DO NOT DO THIS. No good will come from this. If you need to remember specific things about someone (birthday, food allergy, etc) then just create a regular spreadsheet. Do NOT record any personal secrets, autistic observations, etc ever anywhere in any kind of writing. Keep it in your brain where no one else can read it.

Do what works for you. Some people just don't have a memory for this sort of thing. I wouldn't tell your friends about the spreadsheet though

that's fuckin hilarious, what kinda chode fag actually gets mad at that stuff

how does this excel sheet look like, what would you even put in there

>Is it autistic?
Yes, but you should do it anyway.

Attached: 16 - Some participation from Friend Six.png (208x656, 23K)

Weird idea but excel is good, it would work for this although limited in some areas depending on what kind of information you want to attach. Other options with different limitations are the windows contacts/ address book or outliners/pims.
I think a customer database or customer management software used for this might work pretty good.

I (INTP) think this conversation is extremely cringy.

it's a little autistic but if it works for you then keep at it. Just don't tell them about it or you'll have to adjust the list

I (INFP) say that yall should do what works for you without basing your actions on a personality test with no validity

It is autistic, friends come in tiers and keeping track of who is what tier is easy.
Family, inner circle, and acquaintances.
If you tend to borrow stuff or lend stuff out, a book on those things is good.

Yes, very autistic. And creepy.