New

new

Attached: gioyc.jpg (500x409, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

organicfacts.net/health-benefits/herbs-and-spices/japanese-knotweed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my entire fucking life has turned into accommodating and orienting around my OCD and anxiety attacks, im going to finally go to a psychiatrist and get on every and any pill that i can until it destroys me or i off myself eventually

I have been in a relationship for 6 years and i'm yet to feel loved.

I've been abused by my shitty mother for all of my life and I am only just becoming aware of it (I'm 26).

>new gf
>feel like she's constantly doing little "tests"
>like, asking to stop during sex because she doesn't feel "present" then resuming saying "I wanted to make sure you where the kind of guy that would do that for me". Proceeds to do this like 1/4 times we have sex
>if I don't cum she cries and says I'm not attracted to her, I've explained that I've always had a really hard time cumming
>tells me I might not like her if I know her past, tells me she an an abortion. Tell her it doesn't change things
>lies about hating an activity to get out of a date idea and do something else. Later tells me she was joking. Yet she texted to cancel at 4 am, saying she was panicking about having to do it
>she is pretty hyper sensitive and has admitted to overreacting emotionally on purpose because she "thought I would like the opportunity to "protect her" or "she wanted to see if I'd consul her". I don't mind helping her through things, but of course having her cry while talking to me is in no way my idea of a good time. If she's going to fake it, then wtf is real?

My first gf of 3 months. Is this normal for women? It feels like it shouldn't be this stressful 3 months in. If we see each other maybe 1.5 times a week on average, I'd say we've only spent like 18 total days with each other. I think we've had some problem like this at least 8 times, making nearly half the days together have some ardoues relationship thing to get through.

I've talked to her about this, but I feel like this is not something that will change about her. She's had abusive relationships and I'm realizing I have been having this superman kind of complex. But all in all. She's damaged. Really damaged. But beyond that, she does this shit to me nearly daily.

How are conversations like?, do you guys fight most of the time or it's everything good until you guys get together?

Sad to hear that user, i hope you get throu that as fast as oyu can and find hapiness on your life

Good togther mostly, but she has this habit where if she has a problem she will only bring it up right as we go to bed or as we are parting, which results in serious conversations always happening by phone.

However we disagree on almost everything politically and society wise. But we are both very affectionate people.

Girl who messed me around for a year finally has sex with me but doesn’t want a boyfriend yet she keeps saying shit when we got out together

What about begining one of the days that you guys spend together talking about that?

>>like, asking to stop during sex because she doesn't feel "present" then resuming saying "I wanted to make sure you where the kind of guy that would do that for me"

Attached: jh.png (420x294, 26K)

If you feel something for her, hit her with the "i'm no dick on demand".

I'm a really religious person. My faith is the #1 most important thing in my life. I'm struggling, however, since I've recently come to terms with the fact that I'm not straight. I'm having so much trouble trying to reconcile these two sides of me. I want to tell the religious people in my life, but even though I know they will be so understanding and loving I just don't want them to look at me differently. Everytime I'm home I want to tell them and everytime I feel a little more like I'm gonna burst

wouldn't say crazy but broken, broken hearts make sex feel awful.

The problem is that your faith is the #1 thing on your life, yourself are the only thing that matters user, nothing else, even God would understand, that you need to feel good within yourself to have a good relationship with God.

reach to your religious book and i asure you, you will find something that makes you click.

It usually good, we talk about this and that, go out for some food. Really pleasant. But I feel like problems arise almost anytime I get outside typical conversation topics. To the point where I feel like I have to keep things on a small track.

>The problem is that your faith is the #1 thing on your life, yourself are the only thing that matters user, nothing else
You should shut the fuck up

I just assume you're Christian. Being gay is not a sin. Living it out is a sin. You're tempted and that temptation is in a very important part of her life. You can do what gays have always done and not tell anybody and have the self control to not fuck around, if you are bi that should be easier as you can still have a gf.

i will, have a nice day user.

From 14 to 19 I have dated 5 people, after I broke up with my last partner I went through a hoe phase and sucked a lot of dick, had penetrative sex twice with two different people, (not a lot I know but I was always weird about actual sex), now I’m 20 and I’ve been completely celibate almost a year, and I have no desire for sex or a relationship, idk if my teen years just drained me and I’m tired but idk I just want friends, I haven’t masturbated in like a year, feels weird to admit that, and I’m getting fat but I just don’t care, I don’t wanna deal with dating and making some else happy or the awkwardness of hooking up but I do want the motivation to look cute. But I don’t wanna actually talk to anyone

No, that's not normal. Highly manipulative. As soon as you make a mistake, shit will hit the fan.

The only normal is not cumming thing. Some girls just can't wrap their heads around that it's not necessarily about stroking and bam money shot. For some reason they think the dick is easy meanwhile lots of women need a lot for them to orgasm.

>Hoe phase
How that come along?

You sound depressed. Sounds like you went crazy for a bit and even the act of doing oral sex to you made you revolted.

Lol I was a freshman in college and my partner who was a mtf trans woman broke up with me for a guy and I had supported her for years before we started dating and it was the relationship I’d ever had. So it broke my heart and so I guess I started hooking up with dudes because idk validation.

I think I am hopefully it passes soon but it’s hard when you just feel numb to everything.

I had unprotected sex with a guy the other night.
He didn't cum in me. I still have his number.
I'm worried he might of had AIDS/HIV.
How can I ask him if he does without sounding panicky?

fyi R

you know, you will have a better shot at triggering me by not using the cuck as bait, he is a low status male, I'm not worried about you ever fucking him again, or ever feeling anything more than guilt and pity for him.

and while I do miss you, and yearn for you, I'm perfectly aware these feelings can change with time for the both of us, so neither you nor me should feel any sort of commitment towards the other, I want you to live your life as fully as you can, I will try to do the same, and if it's meant to be it will happen.

S

My new state didn't take my old drivers license when I transferred it over to register my car, so I can literally drive to my home state once sales begin and buy weed with no out-of-state restrictions or suspicion. Sweet.

Nah she would find it needy she likes it when I’m hard to get for some reason

Just go get tested. If you have it, there's nothing you can do, except press charges

No call no show for a straight week, my anxiety is through the roof

Why the fuck does he just apologize for everything instead of trying to fix himself REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No way my bro is gonna get another girl doing what he's doing

I started fucking and making out with a female friend of mine, and we agreed that it was nothing serious, but it looks like we are getting way more serious than we initially planned. She admitted that she doesn't like the thought of me with other girls, and to be honest I don't like the thought of her with other guys either.
I'm getting worried about having feelings for her. She is definitelly not a type of girl I would have a serious relationship, and she cheated on her ex boyfriend a couple of times.
I'm just confused at this point.

This is why you don't fuck people you don't care about. Your brain wants to bond, so you distance yourself and in the process you fuck up your ability to sex bond, because you're using the intamcy of sex as masturbation.

Same way you fuck up by death gripping your dick.

I feel empty. I am not angry anymore. I think I've accepted the fact we will never be together anymore. There is nothing. You'll never think about me, or us again. But I'll do. I'll do.

I don't have a very big penis.

Attached: sadcat.jpg (250x233, 7K)

So, it doesn't matter. Last guy I was with had the smallest penis of all my partners and I'd never been more into someone sexually.

I'm starting to hate the idea of relationships.

If I stay, I won't be happy and end up in a marriage/kids that I don't want. I will have low grade regret and depression for the rest of my life.

If I leave, I hurt my best friend who has been nothing but loyal and kind for 3 years. I leave her with limited support and I break her heart.

I have no idea what the right answer is.

Less than a week to study for an exam I know nothing about. Less than a week to digest an entire coursebook and syllabus. Fuck.

I used to know him. I met him before you did, and we'd talk every day, and we'd laugh every time we saw each other in the hallway. I hope he's okay, and if he saw me again, he'd probably be happy to see me.

I don't know how he'd react when he finds out. I wonder if he'd be angry at me. I wonder if you know that I knew him.

This looks like something I'd type. Something I would've typed in the past, something I could type in the present, or something I'll type in the future. Something he could type out too. Weird.

why is that? what did he do right that the others didn't?

If she asks me to leave when she finally gets fed up with your shit, I'm going to. This whole ordeal has shown me the true caliber of your character and it has been found wanting.

Getting closer to contemplating suicide everyday. I just feel so frustrated with my life. I feel useless. I'm mediocre at best at everything I try to do and I feel like all of my friends are at least good at something or have something that makes them happy. The only things that give me enjoyment are video games and working out, and even that's not real happiness, it's just a distraction. I'm 23 soon and have accomplished nothing with my life. I can't finish anything because I give up with everything I try to do. Only reason I haven't seriously considered killing myself is because it would hurt my family and friends too much and I feel it's selfish. Otherwise though, I can't find a reason to live.

How old are you? Unless you are already thinking of marrying and having children maybe you shouldn’t give it that much importance. Have you talk about it with her?

It's for different reasons, but I feel the same way too. I'm not angry with my life or with anyone anymore. I'm just empty. I feel like I'm just filled with null and void.

30. I know she wants marriage and kids. In fact she's gotten mad with me before that I haven't proposed and that I don't seem as invested in us. Which I think is true. When I think about our future, that stuff depresses me.

The main factor was he was passionate. It was incredible. Any time, any where. I remember one time, he stopped my world with a lustful kiss and just went about his day. Left me ambushed, breathless, and anxious for more. He was attentive to my needs, fluctuated between being incredibly giving and the right amount of selfish that eliminated any staleness, and I've never felt more desired.

I know that feel user. Everyone is progressing with their lives and we're just stay stuck at the same place.

The other day I dreamt my girlfriend and I agreed to break up.
I can't remember the last time I felt so relieved.
That sucks.

Exactly. I'm tired of trying to compare myself with other people and trying to progress without making any actual progress. It's just frustrating. I don't care anymore, I just do things to fill empty time now so that I don't think about it.

I'm horribly disgusted by women who have had more than one partner in their lifetime, I wouldn't even touch them

I live my fill my time by consuming stuff not hobbies or friends.
I feel like ghosting my friend. Their happiness seem to always make me sad even though they're my friend.

delet

I'm this guy and yes, exactly. I wish she would just agree to break up. It would be a huge relief.

why do you get into these things to begin with if you don't want to stay?

Is this general? Is the whole "friends with benefits" thing doomed to fail or am I the problem?

Do girls like when you message them? ones that you've been seeing I mean. This girl's messages seem happy and all but the fact that she messages and leaves for like an hour or two makes me feel like she wants me to fuck off, not that I message her often either, like 4 messages a day every couple of days. I hate texting, you never know what they feel like on the other side... should I just use texting to set up dates and only talk to her when we see each other? man I'm either overthinking this or this is something to be concerned about...

How many women have you had sex with?

Not that having a serious relationship or bond is bad, it's just that I have some kind of trust issue that I'm trying to work out

I feel guilty when talking to women that I want to date/am dating. Like any minute they're going to bail on me if I say the wrong thing or if I don't say anything. maybe I feel like they're too good for me? do I have low self esteem? I thought I was fairly self aware but now I've so many questions

She's crazy. Personally I kind of like them like that, but be ready for a roller-coaster train-wreck.

Good luck for your studying. I'm pretty much in the same boat. I got one month to log 250 hours of work on stupid projects that I'm doing with shit for brains apes.
She was my everything man, I can really feel it now. I've grown with her, became who I am today because of her. An entire part of my short life was dedicated to her, and her only. A lot of my personnality is based on her, because I wanted to become a better person for her. Now it seems pointless and absurd. I might see her in a few month, and I know that there'll be nothing in her eyes for me.

I don't want to start something new with another one. I spent so much time building this thing, and now it's not only unfinished but also uterly pointless. It sits there in my heart like a huge dick made in matches or something. I can't even get rid of it.

Because at the beginning you don't know what will happen. Have you never been in a relationship?

Most women (and men for that matter) like to get messages every once in awhile, not necessarily because they even want to talk, but because it feels good to know someone's thinking about you. My gf and I occasionally send each other just something like *hug*, and even if the other person is too busy to reply, doesn't mean they don't enjoy the little reminder. In short; I'd continue to send messages every once in awhile, esp. if you want an actual relationship, but don't by any means spam her, and don't be regular about it (like on a schedule). Don't worry if she doesn't respond every time, but do worry if she never responds, or if she goes too long (several days) without initiating. It means she's not into you.

She always responds its just when I message her and she replies, she asks a question so I feel like I've to respond straight away since its something about a current situation if you get me? she seems happy to reply and when I ask her out she's always down but she never really initiates the conversation.

Did you ever think the reason she stopped going to therapy, stopped going to her classes, and started spending extra hours in bed everyday might be due to depression? You don't value her the way she deserves and you sure as hell don't support her. She's a prop in a life you've allowed to crumble around you held up only by drugs and creature comforts. It's no wonder she came to love me and I her; you're not even here when you're home. We both love you but come the fuck on. Try harder.
I can tell you're not blind to the way she lights up when she hears my voice; how she runs up the stairs when she hears my car so that she's the first one to welcome me home after a long day. We aren't being intimate with each other anymore out of respect for you but it won't last long; you know it, I know it, and so does she. Your inability to make a decision or fucking be a decent partner is going to cost you her and maybe me.

Last night she asked about transferring jobs in Lawrence for "no reason" I suspect she's already planning her getaway. If she asks me to come with her I might.

Asking a question is a strategy to keep the conversation going. That means she wants to talk to you. Maybe she's just awkward too.

Ah, crazy.
My dude, I know how that feels. My gf of about 8 months does stuff like that as well.
She can be coming close to orgasming and right as it happens wants me off because she feels weird.
I think she might need some psychological help, which I do plan on getting her.
It's a fucking stress factory at times. Some days, she's sweet, loving, caring. Others she's cold and calculating. I got over depression, well learned to cope with it thanks to years of therapy, but I think she might have something more.
Yeah that becomes a mess, when you don't know what is fake and what is real. It fucks with you mentally.
I kinda just don't give a fuck. If she has a breakdown, I try to help as I can but don't let myself get too invested because I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
Also whatever I do to actually help seems to be a trap to her. Like getting her to see a therapist, which her mother got it in her head is bad and will ruin her life.
I blame her mother mostly, and then her directly for not fighting.

Really, I wish shit didn't have to be this way but women are crazy to a certain degree. Most, not all, the more sane ones are hard to find. So you have to work wirh what you have.

Right now my gf is on a sweet part of her cycle. So I might as well enjoy. Then she gets horny, then she breaks down. Regrets and back to sweet.

When I think about it, it's a miserable time, but compared to my previous relationship this isn't that bad. I can work with this one at least and when she isn't breaking she actually communicates. Do you how hard it is to find a girl that talks? That when shit gets hard she actually communicates what is wrong? Sure I get the occasional "nothing" or "I'm fine", but with enough time she talks.

Such is life I guess.

Attached: help_0.jpg (577x583, 64K)

I've been there... it took 7 years for her to leave him.

I moved to a new city, haven't met any new friends and I feel really lonely.

She is somewhat, but I don't know, I'm terrible at texting and I'm in my head too much so I always think the worst thing when I read her replies. I wish I could just text her dates and all that and talk exclusively irl but we've a study week in college so nobody's coming in and I won't see her, thats why I feel anxious about texting now, I have to rely on it and I don't want to leave her without any texts for a week just in case it implies I lost interest

I'll wait as long as it takes
I've never met a woman quite like her; it's just a shame she met my best friend first.

i'm just struggling to understand the mindset. you say she's been nothing but loyal and kind to you, you regard her as your best friend, you wanted her for 3 years yet you don't want her any longer and staying with her would actually go so far as to depress you and leave you feeling lifelong regret. subconsciously probably figured if you can know that would happen you would've known this would happen too now that i write it out.

Sorry to break it to you bro, you cant date you bestfriends ex

If you somehow manage to get past the fact that his ex would not want to date one of his friends, you will still lose your best friend

i don't know how to masturbate correctly (i'm 18) despite the fact that i constantly get sexual urges but cannot let them out and everytime i try it becomes too much and it stops being hard from anxiety or whatever and ive just been really worried about it in recent months what do i do?

>Massive crush on best friend for 2 years since the day I met her
>We have a thing going but not officially dating, she knows I like her but is ok with it etc
>fast forward a bit, the night of my birthday she gets first time drunk with my friends and has sex with my close friend who knew I've liked her for ages
I don't know what to do.

I have so many inappropriate crushes. Have a wonderful day friend.

3 months ago I quit using adderall after abusing it for about a 10 months and I still don't feel like myself. My habit wasn't too bad, I would usually only do about 60 mgs a day (my script was 30 mg a day) and run out 2 weeks early. It got worse in the last few months before I quit. The worse benders I had were about 120 mgs in a 24 hr period.

I feel like shit everyday and don't feel interested in anything at all. Don't even feel like jerking off anymore. Worried I fucked my brain up permanently

it's been almost a week since I said goodbye to her. it is getting very hard not to write to her

I'm stressing way too much doing physics exercises. Everytime I don't know an answer, I start getting anxious and shit hit the fan. I didn't know something I saw in high-school years ago could stress me so much, I really hope I end up liking doing these exercises in the (nearby) future.

Oh, the gif didn't go. It is an important part of my post.

Attached: gozo.gif (320x214, 1.31M)

I've the worst luck when it comes to relationships, thats why I never had a single one and I'm approaching 23 soon.
>1st girls at 10, she broke up with the guy just as I moved towns, my first crush and I made sure she knew it
>2nd girl at 15, she liked me too but someone didn't like the idea I was gonna date her and didn't like me personally so they spread a rumor and she thought it was me, never heard from her again
>3rd girl at 18, she has a crush on me and I like her too but her bf is one of my best friends so couldn't do it to him
>4th girl at 22, ldr
>5th girl in january, also at 22, got along super well, she liked me too according to mutual friends. Asked her out, she agreed, next day didn't reply to my message, didn't accept friend invitation on facebook, haven't heard from her still, gave up
>6th girl in recent months, asked her out because she was giving me obvious hints. Got rejected in a very long message explaining why she didn't want to date me. Hurts but whatever
>7th girl now, currently, and I feel like I'm losing her

Why do I even bother? how fucking hard is it to get a girl? worst thing is, only I know my story and to everyone else I'm just an awkward kissless virgin. I feel so useless and powerless. Done venting for now

can someone else answer this? please?

anyone here ever dealt with one of the worst invasive species in the world: japanese knotwed
any advice?

Attached: Japanese_Knotweed2,_Derbyshire,_Philip_Precey.jpg (685x285, 27K)

People have the right to be happy. And im glad i came to that conclusion

Today I went for a walk with my parents, and we ended up going to the local supermarket. While walking around there I saw a really pretty girl. I believe she was with her mother. I'm usually very shy, but this time I got a noticeable urge to approach her, however due to me being with my parents and her being with her mother I didn't approach her, and just tried to get as many glances as I could without being creepy. Either my mind played tricks on me, or she also looked my way a bit more than people usually do. Her face really carved itself onto my memory.

Is there any way I can find her again?

From now on I've decided to try to look at passers by and smile at them. Smiles cheer people up. Plus usually people should smile back, right? I might build my confidence a little that way, and maybe one day I'll get the balls to approach someone.

Attached: 1494383329040.png (1920x1080, 974K)

I always fell so unmotivated and dead inside,I'm not depressed and i don't want to take any drugs.I'm always in my bed on my phone and it came to the point I don't realy feel anything.What should I do?

Good luck user.

I'm surrounded by people but why do I feel lonely? I don't deserve to feel this way.

Attached: 1522764739848.png (1114x1600, 772K)

What's the question? All I see is a really bad runon sentence

organicfacts.net/health-benefits/herbs-and-spices/japanese-knotweed.html

You're here, probably as internet addicted as the rest of us. Go outside more

We've already fucked, he knows and forgave me but hasn't even so much as talked to me about it. He listens to what I have to say and responds with platitudes first orated by wiser men. I try to dig deeper but he just shrugs it off. He won't open the relationship up to me, like her and I both want, out of fear of losing her but is now pushing her away with his suffocating grasp and reticence. He either hates me or just doesn't give a shit; neither is good enough.

forget it. i'm foolishly placing importance in something that's only important to me. none of it matters.

I didn't know I could regret such a difficult decision so quickly. I want to talk to you again. I'm such an idiot.

Attached: 1495459579569.png (404x399, 11K)

>but why

lol @ thinking you won't feel lonely because you're surrounded by people

Porn induced ED has been embarrassing me in front of women since I was 17 and I could of fucked so many more girls if it weren’t for it. I hate myself and my porn addiction. Every time I think about the times me and a girl were about to get it on and my dick was completely limp I wanna stab myself in the throat

Well I'm just fat and have breathing problems.
After losing enough weight and training my lungs, we'll see how I do.

I gave up on porn because I literally cannot get off anymore.

I'm pretty sure there is zero scientific evidence on permenant damage from adderall abuse. Maybe you need to properly address things like if you're getting enough sleep, if you're depressed, and so on. I abused adderall hard for about 3 years. What made it hard to quit was that I would forget that I had severe depression and anxiety before any adderall use, so it was easy to think that when it would pop back up while sober that it was withdraws so it was frustrating when it didn't resolve itself over time.
Depression can make it hard to focus.

Piss off old bitch!
I was only being nice to you since you're a mess and your life so pathetic. Why the fuck did you think it was a good idea to make a move on me? You're like 30 years older than me for fucks sake. Are you retarded? Good job making things even more awkward at work.

Get fucked (not by me though lol)

This isn't normal. I'm a girl in a happy relationship of 3 years now. I was previously raped and in a really abusive relationship. I would do similar things (Not as frequent at all, and less calculated. More like accidentally bursting into tears during sex and whatnot.)
She needs to go to therapy and start working through this shit. Because it will destroy a person otherwise. It sounds like ptsd esque behavior.

I hate when I ask for advice about how to deal with anxiety and I get all this mindfulness shit from peers and anons. I'm mindful as fuck. Mindfulness doesn't make the physical symptoms go away.

Fuck this chest tightness and dry mouth and sweat. I might as well go back to cutting.

I only now realize that I have long ago stopped relaying on myself and became a slave to politeness and conflict avoiding. I'm trying very hard to fix myself and man-up.