How to kill yourself

What are the most effective ways of committing suicide in a painless and fast opportunity without hesitation?
Also, which are the best places to do without people knowing for weeks until they found the body?

Attached: images.jpg (336x438, 17K)

You join the Marines kid

Are you willing to pay 37USD?

I don't have money

You know you're retarded when you want to kill yourself..

You know you're worse than a retard when you don't even know how to. Lul

>implying that not knowing how to kill yourself is being a retard while not giving any tips itself.

Kys user

Attached: images.jpg (470x313, 13K)

I'm not going to tell you not to kill yourself on fucking imageboard, but take my words seriously, never try anything like elctricity
Just don't
Antidepresants also are neither quick nor painless
I didn't try anything else and don't want to kill myself anymore

>the most effective ways of committing suicide
inert gas asphyxiation

Don't

Advice on how to kill yourself isn’t advice, because suicide is just straight up never a good idea now matter how much you’re bitching about your life.
Here’s the real advice, stop being pussy, or look for information on how to kill yourself somewhere else.

Why do you want to commit suicide ?
Explain to us the problems and maybe we could help you with the shitty advice that we give out in general

OP seek help retard killing self is stupid

what you wanna do is jump down from some high place. all the other stuff needs preperation and you might chicken out during this process. also, dont worry abotu beeing found or making anyone feel bad, becuase once youlll be dead it wont affect you inanyway shape or form whats happening on earth

Attached: 4314_5e4a.gif (500x175, 356K)

Do a flip

If you are gonna use a gun, make sure to use fresh ammo, I know a guy who attempted with old ammo, and it ended up scrambling his brain, leaving him alive but basically a vegetable somehow.

Also don't kill yourself, it won't fix any problems, it helps nobody.

Don't kill your self, there's so much good you can do for the world, if you don't want to live for yourself try living for others.

Go back to fortnite you shitbag.

>stop being a pussy
Yeah, real good advice jackass. I've known people that have killed themselves that are ten times the man you will ever be,

this. don't off yourself op.

>I've known people that have killed themselves that are ten times the man you will ever be
Kek.

I think OP may be more army material.

if you don't want to feel pain while you kill yourself, you don't really want to kill yourself.

Kinda hard to be much of a man if you can abandon everything and everyone depending on you, all because you just can’t take it boohoo. Fuck you. People living in third world countries live the shittiest lives imaginable, they’re kids die to preventable diseases and shit and they can somehow carry on, and you want me to accept that your pussy friend was just dealing with shit worse than that? He wasn’t. Weak.

Try being molested and abused by your mum, dad and others in a first world country, developing a personality disorder as well as ptsd and having society shit on you for being a male abuse victim.

At least in 3rd world countries they're none the wiser. I didn't make this thread and don't want to die rn but fuck you as well for jumping to conclusions

Carbon monoxide. Car in a forest.

7/5 would agree weak af

Boo fucking hoo cry more. People push through worse, that was the point of my post. Killing yourself over that? Pussy shit - plain and simple. The issue with you faggots is that you feel too sorry for yourselves. You make me fucking angry because you think you can just check out of life when shit gets rough while the rest of us have to just keep going, absolutely wrecking other people’s lives because you’re woe-is-me attitude has made you utterly selfish. FUCK YOU.

kys

Instead of killing yourself, why not take huge amounts of psychdelic drugs? You will eventually lose your mind and start living in a different world, and forget about all your life problems.

Sounds like you're jealous.

Walk along side of road, laydown infront of a loaded logging truck. Become roadkill. Id fuck your dead body if i was the trucker.

Ill even hand out pictures of your creampied asshole at your funeral to all of your family, tour uncle and i can shoot the shit about your asshole.

Attached: 3964608B-BC3A-415A-9B2B-344987333BBE.jpg (315x294, 19K)

Medical diamorphine.

Basically heroin OD.

Not cheap to buy, not easy to steal. But it *is* what you want. Work some menial slog for a year, live on rice and eggs until you hit $20g. At the same time youll need to source some reliable medico or pusher

But if death is so important to you, prove it by girding up your loins and work towards it.

If you are in the US call this 180 027 38 255. Suicide prevention line

just talk to someone and dont kill yourself but if you really are determened and 100% sure you want to take the easy way out just hang yourself, it destroys your spine and you die instantly, do some research