My mother recently came out as a lesbian at 46 years old. upon learning this...

my mother recently came out as a lesbian at 46 years old. upon learning this, I immediately started having memories to back when I was a teen/pre-teen and we used to kiss playfully on the mouth, sometimes even with tongue. I had no malice and didn't know what I was doing really, but in any case I've been flooded with a ton of feelings about it

is this something I should really be connecting or worrying about?

Attached: jennifer-lawrence-mae.jpg (920x600, 60K)

Who the flying fuck kisses their kid with tongue??

this. wtf op.

LGBT parents

>back when I was a teen/pre-teen and we used to kiss playfully on the mouth, sometimes even with tongue.

Your mother is not only a lesbian but a pedophile.

Yes, assuming your mom has always been a lesbian and this isn't her menopausal brain shutting down, that means she was forcing her sexuality on to you, and as a teen. I don't know your mom so i'm not gonna say she's evil or anything that bad, but that shit is pretty creepy. Maybe I'm in the minority, but my parents never kissed me on the mouth, and I felt because of that I never felt any Oedipal feelings toward my parents, so I went out into the world to find other girls. Don't super stress about it but know that kissing on the mouth is normal if not a little gross.

Well why don't you go back to kissing her to make her feel more comfortable with coming out?

it was legitimately innocent and funny to me, I saw my dad kissing her then ran to her and tried to do the same. only happened a few times.

Someone doesn't develop pedophilic feelings to their children as siblings don't develop sexual attraction to each other if they've always had a strong bond. Pedophilia inside a family usually comes from a stepfather, uncle, people who can get close but don't have that strong bond as a parent has.

I can masturbate to this

if your dad had french kissed you he would still be in prison. Oh well, she's french kissing women and licking pussy now

This op. Tongue on your own kid is pedo territory. I'd be cautious about your mom.

>Someone doesn't develop pedophilic feelings to their children as siblings don't develop sexual attraction to each other if they've always had a strong bond
That's not true. We've had threads here created by a brother, fucking his sister, saying how he loves her most because they were so close growing up. Theres plenty of sickening examples that say otherwise to your post

>we used to kiss playfully on the mouth, sometimes even with tongue
>mfw lesbian mothers

>it was legitimately innocent and funny to me
To you, because you were a child who does not see its parents as something sexual, but kissing with tongue is 100% something sexual in our society and you were just to young to put this into the right context

Attached: 1345987720259.png (320x271, 40K)

a selfish freak. I also feel sorry for the sad sap of a father OP has. That lesbian played him

Congrats OP: the chances of you being a pedophile, bisexual and incestual just went up.

Embrace it ( but don't actually fuck one of your daughters that's wrong ). There are communities and subplebbits for this kind of thing.

You don't have to tell anyone, relax. Just fuck whoever you want and keep it out of your professional life or friends circle.

Except kids. Don't do that. No kissing, spanking or letting them call you Mommy.

I don't know if I like these replies or not. how am I supposed to live around her now? we have a ton of intimacy, obviously

this

Idk man, the kissing with tongue thing is weird. But still, I don't think it was meant that way. If you felt it was normal and has done no harm then you shouldn't be conflicted over it now. Your mom likes women. Your dad likes women too. A normal adult who likes women likes women with breasts, asses, hips, not kids. She came out as a lesbian, not as a pedophile.

I'm trying to read the context here, so I may be wrong but...

It sounds friendly and innocent to me.
It sounds like OP initiated it, not like the mom was asking for kisses.
Like a kid saw their parents sharing a loving moment, and wanted to do it too, and didn't really understand the full meaning behind the act.
The mom was just being friendly, trying not to make her kid feel bad for misunderstanding.

However you say "preteen/teen" which makes me wonder why a teen wanted to french kiss their mom, I'm pretty sure I understood french kissing back then, but maybe you were raised with very little sex ed?

Need more info OP

I'm speaking mostly up to 11 y/o, that's the point where I stopped it. but thinking back on that I've been trying to connect everything, like the fact we constantly see each other naked, how intimate we are, everything that's happened and felt pretty fucking weird about it, like has she ever looked at me a different way during those times? I feel like this might damage our relationship

its true whether you like it or not, sorry.

the truth is that pedophilia is more common than people like to admit, and what your mom was not done out of malice or anything like that.

this

Should op confront her?

based

oh, and also this

only if she could think of some good that would come of it.

Homosexuals are disproportionately represented among pedophiles. This is objective fact.

Exceptions aka mental illnesses, of course, do exist.

homosexuals and weird old perverts probably make up the majority

you guys are just mindfucking me and making me question every interaction

like last year when I was in costume for halloween and she commented my butt looked enormous and kept pinching it when I walked past her, we all laughed but now I'm thinking WHAT THE FUCK

>last year
I guess you ought to say something, then. Damn.

Hopefully this isn't a troll post by some anti-homosexual hateschizoid.

The good news is that correlation isn't causation but the link is demonstrable.

Attached: The-mean-number-of-siblings-of-each-type-reported-by-each-group-Gyne-Controls[1].png (555x513, 35K)

>correlation isn't causation
>news
ok

if it felt innocent, it probably was

I can punch a friend because I want to hurt him and feel miserable.
But one can also punch a friend, because you want him to wake up, because he is about to ruin his life.

People nowadays watch BTTF and think emmet brown must be some kind of pedophile or what, because he hangs out with a teenager.
The world gets more and more dirty and perceives innocent things as dirty because of their own minds and what they are used to.

Attached: good-will-hunting-oral-history-1.jpg (600x398, 288K)

>tongue kissing your child is innocent
okay, stop bumping this anit-gay bait

I'm just saying OP didn't cause anything and that her mother was leaning gay her entire life.

Looool

it can be and it can not be
Today 99% it probably isn't
How she described it, it probably was innocent

whatever troll

Well seeing as lgbt parents are much more likely to molest and sexualize their children I would assume it wasnt innocent and she was using you to satisfy her lesbian urges

its a troll thread

>this one very angry person

are you a lesbian?

you spergs post the same shit all the time. someone should program you with minecraft or something else thats less negative.