Should I report some drug addicts?

Should I report some drug addicts?
I am a 19 year old college student.
i overheard some kids at my college saying they're going to smoke weed at the facility washrooms tomorrow.
I only see pros in doing this.
They ruin their own bodies and proceed to spread their addiction to friends in their social circles, creating a rise in these drugs with more people, damaging others. It is best to remove parts of a disease before it spreads than to let it spread.

Attached: 1518814669980.png (1024x900, 78K)

How is this a pro for you?

Don't you faggot

Yes
You might even get a reward out of it, who knows
But just knowing that you're helping to clean up your college should be reward enough :)

This better be bait, in college 99% of people break drug and alcohol laws and authority unofficially considers this healthy rebellion and experimentation to get it out of their system. Weed is bad for you but not THAT bad and you can't really get addicted to it in the usual sense, jailtime is much worse for a person's future. More importantly its none of your business and if people figure out you reported them you will lose all of your friends, all of your potential friends, and people will actively seek revenge both on an individual level and a general community hatred of narcs.

Just smoke some weed for fucks sake and chill man its better for you than alcohol

I guess you weren't really liked back in school, am I right?

So when you came up with the idea for this bait, did you think you were really clever?

t. weed addicts
the devil's lettuce is poisoning your fucking brains
the jewish empire will be apprehended
we'll all be pure my brothers

Attached: 1500852977182.jpg (2448x3264, 693K)

Shut up shekelstein

For those of you who legitimately don't know anything about drugs: Weed is pretty underwhelming and there's nothing scary or interesting about it, it just slows you down and makes you talk annoying and slowly wears off after a while. Ive done it maybe like 10 times and never enjoyed it, it just feels like a bunch of dust was thrown into your thought process and your masculinity and emotions are dulled and the effects linger around for longer than you'd want. This is why pot heads are frowned upon, they use a stupid drug that makes them boring and annoying with no exciting or manly aspect like cocaine or whatever and the effects linger and build up enough that after a period of regular usage they pretty much always seem high.

Alcohol is much cheaper, much more effective, does not prevent you from getting shit done and appearing like a normal person, makes you feel like a man, and unless youre getting crazy fucked up the effects will leave entirely very quickly with no long term impact.

You must call the national police/ FBI/ whatever and inform them. These degenerates weaken the national spirit and moral fibre. Their drug habit consumes them, feeds crime, violence and prostitution. Some will say "It is just weed, no biggie." But they are wrong, marijuana is the gateway to Hell. First that, then mushrooms,LSD, MDA and then cocaine,meth then heroin. They waste their lives in drugged haze of lust, criminality and depravity never working and sucking dry the teat of public support while ruining the lives of their friends and families. YOU MUST REPORT THEM TO SAVE THEM!

For me, in the ten years following graduate school, it was marijuana then mushrooms then MDMA then, many years later, LSD. The only addictive drugs that I've experimented with are coffee and tobacco. My assessment of the situation is that the education/justice/economic system of the US is severely fucktarded in providing people with useful information, guidance, regulation and decision support regarding these things.

Weed is pretty much harmless from what I've read, so if you really don't want their futures getting ruined just leave them alone, as them getting expelled from college would be way worse than having some weed.

If you do it, do it anonymously. But keep in mind they may figure out who might have overheard them and thru process of elimination figure out it was you. Then they may try to make your life hell.

Why not just confront them yourself and try to change then if you feel so strongly about it. Calling the fuzz and ruining their futures because they want to take the edge off in bathroom is a bit much, don't you think?

lol snitch
if people are stupid enough to become weed fags then theyre already part of the disease

"weed fag"?

This entire thread is full blown autism. Nothing wrong with smoking some weed. Fix your autism instead of worrying about them.

if you really believe that weed is the devil, then, from that perspective, I don't see anything to lose.

you'd be within your own right, too, since they are breaking the rules.

Yes.
Report any and all crime

yes. leave the spoils to the smart criminals who don't get caught.

Alcohol:
>chemically addictive
>regular consumption causes great damage to heart, liver, pancreas (rip avici)
>sexual dysfunction and infertility
>blackouts severely harm the memory making process of the brain and excessive consumption leads to shrinking of the frontal lobe
>barfing
>violent behaviour
>lack of control over motor skills
>hangovers
>withdrawals can be fatal

Weed:
>not chemically addictive
>no damage to body especially if vaped or consumed in the form of edibles
>aphrodisiac
>if you get too high you just go to sleep instead of passing out on a toilet, puking your guts out
>chill. no one wants to beat up the other guy cause they bumped into each other
>food tastes good
>music is better
>control of motor skills
>no withdrawals
>no hangovers

Go back to whence you came from, shill.

It's so depressing to me that so many threads on advice are bait like this. This same thread was posted but with high school instead.

Weed fucks up your brain structure