Get introverted 25khhv Jow Forums autist laid, or at least make him lose handholdless status

I only meet girls at gym and at work.

Work is a no go zone, once i tried and got burned a bit, and i dont want to go through that again.

SO ive figured out ill talk to some girls in gym. Theres plenty of cute thicc girls that id love to hang out with, but getting interaction started is tricky, no one wants to be local gym creep.

So, what are some signs that girl wont mind you approaching her with small talk?
Select few things
>cute girl my age comes up to me and starts small talk regarding lifts, im autistic tho and didnt lead convo to personal things or even her name
>see other gym girl in store, we smile to eachother as we walk past, see her in gym today and i swear she smirked and looked away after our eyes met

Both are very attractive, on thicker side but not fat. I have frame and height going for me but my face is rather unattractive, and im self conscious about it, always doubt such cuties could be into me.

What do
>me on the left

Attached: 1521435595276.jpg (1200x477, 83K)

Gym is for picking up weights not girls. Learn your etiquette.

This. Wait until something is just out of reach for woman, then pick her up

In return for a bump, tell me what 25khhv means please.

Kissless hugless handholdless virgin. Welcome to 4chans incel section. Have fun.

Tinder.

Got like 2 matches total one unmatched within seconds other was like 150km away when i had 30km radius selected?

Besides my photos a shit

According to women its othet way around

learn daygame, then you can pick up girls anywhere and everywhere

Whogame

Who told you that? I guess miss way too tight yogapants who snaps a few instagram pics and occupys some equipment to sit and fiddle with her phone for an hour. Than goes home after having worked out her thumbs posting bullshit on fb.

If thats the case then why (most) women dress up in tight expensive gym clothes, showing off their skin and curves, a regular tshirt and shorts would work just fine right?

Men do that too i realize, but lets be real.
70% or more girls do their meme workouts for booty they got off said instathots, and barely put in effort or break sweat.

Depends on time, day and what kind of gym. Also those girls also want attention and not so much actually date or the d. The places I go has hardly any thots suprisingly

I love this pic wtf

Well then get better pictures asshole

Yeah
But with my mug its not that easy

Maybe cause dressing nice makes women feel good about themselves. Not everything is to please you.

Research shows that guys on tinder whose photos are of themselves not directly looking at the camera get more matches

Not OP but how the fuck do I get good pics for Tinder?

I am reasonably photogenic (well, I am since I finally figured out a good hairstyle after all these years) but I don't Instagram my whole entire life like so many people seem to. So I have like 1 or 2 nice looking but relatively bland professional headshots for crap like LinkedIn, and then LARGE group photos from work or college clubs, and then that's it... It seems like everybody's got these awesome photos of themselves for their profiles and I've no idea what to even do. It's the main thing that keeps me from online dating. I thought about trying Cuddli, the "for nerds" marketing is a bit dumb but I feel like the interest based matching would at least help since I don't know how to present myself visually. But so much of the online dating game is basically about your photos.

You basically need three good pics:

1. A "regular" picture of yourself wearing a decent outfit.

2. A picture of yourself doing a socially acceptable activity like reading a book, or doing a sport. The point of this is to show you actually have a life. Avoid nerdy shit or anything that comes off as too intense. (Like cosplay photos for the former and martial arts/shooting range photos for the latter.)

3. A group photo showing you hanging out with friends/club/team etc to show that you're not socially inept. (Just be careful that none of the people in the photo make you look bad; that means they can't look hotter than you but they also can't look like losers.)

Now you might think that you DO have no life and that you ARE socially inept. The people on Tinder don't need to know that. No-one does unless you actually want to... connect with them on an emotional level or something.

Don't post selfies, get a friend to take these photos with a decent camera if you have to. If you have a nice body, by all means flaunt it but don't be too obvious.

Finally: Good Luck. Tinder is a crapshoot even with the most optimised profile so get ready to sit through a lot of interactions that go nowhere.

Goddamn that one chick is on my mind all the time

So thicc