What's the point of being with a woman that has had other boyfriends before?

What's the point of being with a woman that has had other boyfriends before?

What's the point if you're never gonna be special for her?

Attached: sdtj.jpg (446x325, 47K)

Depends who she's had in the past.
Unless she's been with 10+ guys, and unless you're not a completely boring person, you will be unique.

Be different, treat her different. If she likes it, you will be special.

Get out of this website, kiddo. You have to be 18 to post here.

He's not looking for advice, he only wants to whine.

But you will never be her first one, that's so disappointing...

Why are you so fixated on something so stupid and irrelevant? Have you been to a therapist because of your mental issues?

get some sun FFS. Chin up. It does not matter.
If you feel you are not contributing, break it off, but it is on you and your insecurities

So do you feel you enjoy music less because of music you've listened to in the past? Do you think you value your new friends less because they are not your first ever friend? Do you think the birth of a second child is mundane?

Or is it just insecurity that tells you if she's loved before then you must be meaningless?

It's disgusting too

Be different than al

You sound like a disgusting being.

Boo hoo.

You child.

My reasons are logical and justifiable

Are they? What are they?

Girl is less likely to cheat and guarantee an stable marriage

Cuck. OP has a point. I am my gf's first and she is mine so I don't know what it's like to date someone who took 19 dicks, but I wouldn't want to be the 20th.

You literally are nothing special to a woman who's had that many partners.

Because, unless a girl is a literal braindead slut every relationship she's had before you has been in different periods of her life where she valued different things, and just in general was a different person.

Generally speaking, the relationships before you ended for a reason. They were learning experiences. She learned more about what she wanted from life, more about what she likes in people.

You are a culmination of that learning experience. She's been through enough trial and error to know what she wants, and you're it pal. You are special. She doesn't need to experiment anymore or figure things out. And even if she does, you'll be a special chapter in her book just from how she evolved as a person with you.

Just think about your previous girlfriends or sexual partners. Do they mean anything to you now other than just fading memories? No, they're in the past. They're insignificant to you. If they were still special or significant to you you'd still be with them or actively pursuing them.

If you haven't had any previous girlfriends or flings, well then you have an entirely different problem.

what's the point of living if we are all going to die eventually?

This is so stupid

That's literally not the point of sex. Being first isn't special, being first is usually awkward

Special is the emotional connection you make aside from sex, which ends up fueling the fire of the bedroom

because we're not dead yet

Not this meme again. She is actually more likely to cheat and you are more likely to have an unhappy marriage.

You're 16, you will understand one day when she cheats on you.

y'all are like a bunch of cartoon characters I swear to god

OP please get over yourself. If you want to be special to your GF, why no give her a reason to think you're special? treat her right and there won't be this problem.

It's unfair to put this pressure on her because you're insecure and don't know how relationships work

Attached: 1524189487950.jpg (328x277, 11K)

What is the other different problem?

Well, I'm going to assume that you're out of highschool, and you're probably around the age where you're in college or university. You're jetlagged behind your peers, you weren't able to experiment or experience relationships as a teenager so you don't know how they work or how to properly behave in one.

The fact that you're so worried about previous partners shows that you've never had one yourself and you're not capable of discerning the past from the present.

WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY

Not oh-pee

BUT THIS IS ME AT 23

HOW DO I FIX MYSELF

Attached: EKTAR April 2018 (34 of 37).jpg (1544x1024, 1.13M)

>So do you feel you enjoy music less because of music you've listened to in the past? Do you think you value your new friends less because they are not your first ever friend? Do you think the birth of a second child is mundane?
All yes to these questions.

No woman belongs to you, it’s just your turn. Women only consider men special until they find someone better than you are.

Attached: 05ECA0E9-6219-4A10-A075-01C3B29B4799.jpg (500x363, 43K)

Tell that those sand niggers, see what happens.

This faggot has posted this same thread with the same picture many times now. He obviously is a mentally ill desperate virgin.

Yes times two.

Sandniggers are usually giant cucks to their women. Sure they have a cultural gun to their heads and force them to stay “loyal”, but the “loyalty” of a woman who doesn’t want you or respect you is pointless.

Attached: 5009A403-5A44-4793-B3BB-EDBBA82F668D.jpg (450x300, 14K)

That's literally on you, nigga. You think you have nothing worthwhile to offer so anything is better, that's why you feel like you need to be the first.

Get a shrink until you figure your shit out

why don't you post some evidence to back up your claim instead of just crying? better yet, how about finding something better to do?

you should really just kill yourself, for the world's sake. you even shit up a place where the bar is incredibly low.

I haven't

All this is true you homeschooled, shut in. If you had had socialization and dating you would know it is no big deal because it is experimenting and finding what is good or bad or how you deal or what relationship gives and takes are. The whine just shows you are a total noob with stupid expectations from lack of social exposure growing up. Your parents are to blame for this toxic stupidity.

I still hold the right to decide what kind of girl I want in my life

I’m not crying, that’s just the way it is. I can enjoy the girl I’m with but I’m not gonna lose sleep when she inevitably moves on to someone she perceives as superior. If you don’t have what someone else is currently looking for, there’s no point in getting triggered over it.

Like when your boss fires you after training the awesome new applicant. You can’t get mad.
Maybe so
Who’s more foolish? A fool? Or the one arguing with a fool?

Attached: 3ED9A959-02BD-483B-AD6F-D76EA224B67F.jpg (225x300, 21K)

What good is this insecurity doing you? Can't you see you aren't hurting anyone but yourself? Don't sweat the small stuff.

The fool who is foolish enough to believe that attempts to educate him are an argument. You have pride issues. Learn to cast aside your pride lest you choke on it. You believe you deserve a "pure unspoiled virgin." If that is true then you need only go and find one. Otherwise learn to live with what you can get. Alternatively, you could learn to become the source of your own happiness rather than relying on a woman.

if you look as women as lesser than you then you wouldn't feel they had to be up to your standards for romance etc

It's like expecting every dog you adopt to be able to do backflips and tricks and shit

they're dogs they can't all be circus acts

expecting women to have self respect, romanticism, standards, anything really that are on par with men

they're women, they are incapable.

once you lower your opinion of women to match their standards you won't feel this anger anymore

at*

ar·gu·ment
ˈärɡyəmənt/Submit
noun
an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one.
"I've had an argument with my father"
synonyms: quarrel, disagreement, squabble, fight, dispute, wrangle, clash, altercation, feud, contretemps, disputation, falling-out;
a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.
"there is a strong argument for submitting a formal appeal"
synonyms: reasoning, justification, explanation, rationalization;

>Pride issues
I think I’m rather humble, but to each their own
>You believe you deserve a "pure unspoiled virgin
Where did I say this, my friend? I am but a simple man who occasionally enjoys carnal activity with women
>Otherwise learn to live with what you can get
I’m not sure what you’re point is here
>Alternatively, you could learn to become the source of your own happiness rather than relying on a woman
Buuuuut...I just...said... I uh, don’t rely?

Attached: 2E55CF5E-57FB-4944-8274-8C00B946084F.jpg (400x400, 54K)

no you're mega fucked up just stop pretending to be a philospher

Perhaps I am, perhaps I am...

Attached: FB424EBB-D894-4070-BF28-2EA240E6AB17.jpg (640x480, 109K)

Now you are being pedantic. You know damn well what I meant. I was just trying to lay out your options for you. You came asking for advice and seem hell-bent on rejecting everything that comes your way. There is no helping you if you are going to be like that.

You are right, I'm doing nothing but damaging myself

I'm sorry

imo this kind of thinking is very immature and you should reconsider even getting into a relationship if you need this sort of validation from/ monopoly over someone.

No need for apologies my friend. Just figure out what makes you happy and stick with that. If you don't see the point in being with women that have had past relationships then simply refrain from seeing these women. It will be difficult, but you can simply find inexperienced women and date them exclusively. You can be special to a woman even if you are not her first boyfriend, but if you don't believe you can be then that may be a problem for you.

Maybe the most important one isn't the first one but the last.In the end of day the first guy has more to do with timing rather than anything else.

Not everyone you respond to is the same person, user

>666
Don’t lie on the internet user

Jesus christ people. As a third child I find that offensive.

Attached: 1457193469857.gif (341x321, 1.99M)

Vapid sluts get mad: the thread

>Don't sweat the small stuff.
It's not small. Actually it's incredibly huge.

I fail to see how a girl having been on a date with someone else previously is anything but completely irrelevant.

I'm my ex's second. She married her third. I had enough of an impact that last time we talked she admitted she loved me more than her husband, and didn't find him as attractive as she found me, and that I was the best sex she ever had, but she couldn't be with me because of how fucking destructive we were for each other.

If you want to make a big impact on your girlfriend, do it with your fists, what can I say.

You should honestly tell the husband so he can get the fuck away from that roastie nutcase.

He knows, he went through with the wedding anyway. As far as I can see, if he thinks marrying a woman who told her ex she still loved him 3 weeks our from the wedding is a good idea, then he's a nutcase too and whatever happens to him emotionally is on him.

Was the user who posted this, only seeing now that the thread is still alive. Well, I guess it's consistent at least, but I sure am glad I don't feel like life gets a little less special and worthwhile with every passing day. This is an incomprehensible attitude to me. To stick to the friends example, sure a first friend is unforgettable and special, but I was also five at the time and the friends I made at twenty were much less random and much more conscious decisions to open up to someone else based on the person they'd showed themselves to be. Plus some of the older friends I've had weren't the most friendly people or the ones ultimately most compatible with me, as I grew older I got better at weeding out the people I have the most potential with and thus have more fun with and a stronger connection with. Just because it's never exactly the same to me doesn't remotely imply it's less intense. Apparently that's not universal...

As a virgin girl, I wouldn't date a guy like OP. His attitude is very immature, down to the T with "a virgin gf won't ever cheat on me and our relationship will be happy and lasting" nonsense. If you think that the only thing that may make you a special and memorable partner is fucking a girl for the first time, likely you don't have much else to offer.

On a side note, I'm growing really tired with anons on Jow Forums fetisizing female virginity so much and hinging on it their self-esteem, satisfaction in a relationship and purpose in life. It's both sad and laughable.

Nice and practical answer. May I ask how old you are and why you are a virgin?

I'm 24. I'm a virgin for a bunch of reasons, probably mainly because I'm not into casual sex, and so far haven't met a guy whom I would like enough, or trust enough to build a meaning relationship with.

Sounds like you have it all together, don't worry, you will for sure find someone one day. He will probably not be a virgin, but I'm sure that will not bother you since you're not an insecure loser like OP.

I wouldn't date a promiscuous guy, because I think our stance on sex and intimacy related issues would differ too much, but a virgin or a guy who has had relationships before - that doesn't make much of a difference to me.

Out of interest, what about a guy who had a relationship, got burnt badly, went promiscuous for a while, realised it wasn't for him then went back to seeking a stable gf?

I ask because now I'm trying to get my shit together again I hope women with their shit together would give me a chance.

Thanks for calling me a loser, but that won't stop me for pursuing a woman that can met my expectations. After all, nothing will ever let them know about my thoughts, or just anything that goes into my head, I've learned with experience how to not project my mental processes into the outside world

Assuming I clicked with him, we got on well, there are budding romantic feelings, and I have valid reasons to believe that he isn't into causal sex anymore, I would probably give it a try. Frankly, my main issue is that I need to form a bond with a person before even thinking about them sexually, so being with someone who can just glace at a girl and feel absolutely ready to fuck her would clash with my views on the matter, and I would end up being that boring prude who won't put out after a third date. I don't approve of random hook-ups, but I try not to judge people too harshly if that's what they need or like. As for you, if you want a stable relationship and don't bring in any baggage from your wild phrase (stds, kids), you should manage to find a girl who is on the same page relatively easily. Good luck user.

What's the point of a woman being with you if you've had girlfriends in the past?

People with no experience have such weird conceptions about this type of thing. Sometimes relationships don't work out. There's no sense in fixating upon how you're never going to inspire feelings in someone like the first person they fell in love with. That's just reality. Everybody has to deal with that. It doesn't mean somebody else can't value you. First relationships may be intensely emotional, but they're also almost always shitty because neither person knows anything about maintaining a healthy relationship.

It's what you learn as kid from these idealistic Disney movies. As an adult you realize it's a load of horseshit. Most of us probably at one point thought that the way life works is, boy/girl meet, a chorus of angels descends, they fall in love, and live happily ever after. I know I thought that's how it is supposed to work when I was 14 and didn't understand why you'd get into a relationship with someone you know you wouldn't marry.

Now as an adult I obviously know better. But some people even as adults are still stuck in that childlike mindset. It's not healthy for them and prevents them from forming any relationships until they grow up.

Unless you are 14, you will never find anyone. All the girls worth dating will already have been in a relationship. And a high quality girl certainly wouldn't want to settle for someone like you. You're completely closing yourself off from ever finding someone: only accepting a tiny percentage of girls, while in reverse, only a tiny percentage of girls would ever even look at you.

It is relevant.
I'm my gf's first dick, and I taught her everything when it comes to sex. She's an horny demon 24/7 and only wants me. She says other dicks disgust her, and that from all her past boyfriends I am the loveliest.
HOWEVER, you also need to be a good bf in general. Be nice, show her that you try to be good with hygiene (most women like it, idk why), cook her something from time to time, be in good shape. Also make fun of her and confront her with worldviews different from hers from time to time to keep it balanced and to remind her that you being nice shouldn't be taken for granted.
I've had relationships in the past, and I can safely say that virgins (she's the second one I ever had) are """"pure""" (not in the way most of you autists like to think, but they behave that specific way).

>I'm my gf's first dick
>other dicks disgust her
>her past boyfriends
Nigga what.

Thank you for that anecdotal evidence, let me present my own. One of my gf's cheated on me. She was also the only girl whose virginity I took. It was absolutely not worth it. My current gf is the best girl I have ever been with in every single way. I know of two past boyfriends she has had, perhaps she also had sex with more men outside of relationships, but who gives a fuck? We're happy together and perfect for each other.

All that angry user was trying to relay to you is that the philosophical views you hold cannot hold up in today's society and will be the source of your unhappiness if you don't manage to replace them with more realistic and thus positively reinforcing ones.

Of course nobody can force you not to be miserable. You can, if you want, denounce all of womankind as unpure whores who are not able to have a "special" relationship with someone, because they didn't get it right on their first try. I can see why you would think so and it's not "strictly" wrong so to speak.
But in modern society this kind of world view will only bring you misery and pain.

Try to accept that the special part isnt to find in sharing a unique, never before realized, physicality but rather in the emotional department. Just because you aren't her first doesnt mean you aren't able to distinguish yourself.

>having a boyfriend/girlfriend means you fucked them

You're both damaged and it will come out at some point, lmao.

Damaged in what way? You seem to know an awful lot about us based on a single post on a Mongolian cave paintings forum.

If you're not having sex, you're not boyfriend and girlfriend.

Attached: 7FFD0828-B040-40D0-98E6-E4A8BC6002B9.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Then your whore of a mother had all the boyfriends in the world.
Who's your daddy?

You know in what way, you sodomites.

I don't actually like anal so I'm not a sodomite. Still fail to see your point. The only damaged girl I've dated was the one whose virginity I took. It turns out she was a total mental case, and I regret ever having been with her.

Well if it was meant to be she would still be with them, don't be so worked up about a partners past, what they did on the past is just that... the past

There's a lot of incel bait on Jow Forums today. Did I miss something? Is it some celeb's birthday and she released a mean tweet?

I never really understood why this is considered incel-tier. I'm positive that huge majority of the guys care about virginity, the only ones that don't are the ones who don't want to stick around to girl and just want to pump and dump and move on. The only reason everyone plays along how it's ok is because they either don't want to be hypocrites or they don't want to turn away girls from them so they just parrot this shit so they would like them.

And you would be wrong. The only ones who care about virginity are virgins themselves, and even then only the bitter minority ones. Since very, very few people end up getting together as virgins and getting married, it's safe to say you don't know what you are talking about.

Most normal, well-adults have more than one relationship during their whole life, and usually first relationships, aka teenage puppy loves, don't last long. Of course it's always nicer to be girl's first, or to stay in a happy and meaningful relationship with the girl you lost your vcard to, but it rarely happens.

>I'm positive that huge majority of the guys care about virginity
Of course, but only small percentage gets so fixated on it. It takes a special kind of immaturity to judge woman's value as a partner solely on her hymen. To give you an example: I dated a virgin girl who had a plethora of issues, was addicted to certain meds, very childlish, demanding and obstinate. Her character was shit, and she sucked at sex because no matter how hard I tried to teach her proper communication in bed, she wouldn't express herself or even do basic shit to get her parter (me) aroused. My current gf was in 2 long term relationships in the past, and she is an upgrade in every way. She is smarter, sexier, more mature, and much more pleasant to be with. So yea, judging a girl by her vcard is like judging a book by its cover. Nobody tells you to date town's bicycle, but this constant whine tfw no virgin gf is pathetic, especially given that posters who whine about it tend to reveal their shitty character that, I'm positive, no decent virginal girls would find attractive.

All relationships end whether through death, disease, or more commonly, lack of chemistry and because sex is not a relationship, most people will have more than one partner over the course of their lifetime.

You can still be special to someone despite this.

My first few times and few people weren't special.

The real price women pay for taking on another man in theirb life, is properly constructing a sense of that man in them to spite the others out of their relationship. Most women cant or dont do that because of the sense of their father but that some women are able to do so for the sake of making that man, the newest one, their special one then means or should mean that they only need to be able to see past their fathers first instinct to properly recount that they have someone to account for that stuff now.

The point then would be to not be alone, mostly. But in the sullen case that she has someone in her that way you have it in your best interest to keep her as a friend rather than a gf or wife, so that as a really and actually special person you can more properly conduct yourself as a better example than shes ever had. The one that can lose and still be there without getting in the way. Thats something that those guys you concern yourself with, the one that robs her of her virginity or the one that takes a place in your affairs, as the problem that you cant seem to handle as a truth, bc it isnt, and so treat it as a necessary reality when really it isnt. That you need yo tally out how many or the whys for them means shes not serious and that you should just see yourself out of that relationship.
Special is a cue word for changing things to accomodate. Otherwise its just romance and men never win in romance. Like at all. Or ever. Even Zeus lost and he was king of the gods. The zionist god still hasnt gotten rid of satan and in case you didnt know satan is a woman or is in a woman.

I've already found severely unique things in my life, why would a virgin girlfriend be an exception?...

Besides, according to statistics 15% of girls above 20 are

There is none.
Do not listen to the roasties, white knights, and sloppy second placers.

what the hell is this "special" shit? you're not special, you fill her needs and are a likeable person, that's the qualities you need to be, and she should be to you. there's no "special" crap going on. it's you, working as a unit, with someone else.

Why the fuck does being someones first matter? Be her last you fucking pussy.

First gets you in there like a heartbeat. That it rips, it really shouldnt it should stretch, means thst you have a place on her as a huge change in her physiology. As a tear you have demanded her attention as that scent that made her hurt. If you managed both, something that child molesters commonly do, you have generated a lifestyle for yourself as someone that can both get close enough to cause them pain and then later on avail themselves their fear without ever properly having sequenced to allow yourself to "love" her. It makes them less available to other men as a way to notice in her body and chemistry that her husband is nearby. A mother notices her children this way. And thats why even religions decide that a mother should nurture the belief of the father as the more important party to her because she cant just forget the kids but will more easily describe the pains of child birth as pleasures, like work the journey, rather than the joys of the pains that her husband put her in as a way to more thoroughly pronounce her his own, in time.

It becomes a switch in them to notice someone else in there. The jezebel type of a woman describes herself by your scent. Makes herself more pronounceably yours. The delilah describes your power as her own and uses it even on you. The american woman allows herself to take on your idebtity, the nigger one anyway, and the last woman youll ever know, your wife, describes you as powerful almost life fulfillingly and loves you to your dying day. Otherwise its just sex and she cant tell the difference because shes stuck in a trance from having been hate fucked the first time by someone that wasnt responsible enough to be there with her like she needed him to. Being the first becomes a life partnership. After that its less about the orgasms and love but more about how that life about you two, the air of confidence and the love you created to domesticate yourselves to one another, became more naturally a description of the times you two shared and how much it helps you rummage through as a way to describe, to herself, what it is you mean to her.
Virgins go in believing and come out understanding.
Men arent allowed to do so much since the semites started taking your women for husks amd seed bearers rather than allowing to enjoy the prospect of living a fuklfilling life, something most of them have forgotten.
They just mismanaged the time and forgot to bury it out of asia where only the islands and japan can still properly account for the reasons to it. My family has a lot of that still too, Mexican with spanish roots on one side but that side is retarded, but from a recounting tale of events more than the rage that we have to love people that cant be together because something or someone is pulling us apart for not belonging in most social districts, we disagree with ora tice a lot to keep our knowledge sacred. Excuse the rant near the end.

There are other provinces to place that but im describing the ones youll encounter in the states as appropriate. Mostly youll run into some form of the semites daughters, the jez and del and the trangler fish version of their black heritage, but most naturally you should know that semitic religions have ruined most affectionate tearings in the body as soiled words that they can issue out as grievances against people that still have the opportunity. The only ones that probably still dont have that opportunity would be the france based peoples, like portugal, canada and to some extent even france, and possibly africa because of the last term and what it meant to domesticate that region. Otherwise intelligence exists that many a kind of family, mostly in shambles, to perpetuate the belief that semitism is not proverbially dominant, just easier to spread and that it moves as neglect is created.
Thats why its important to make sure youre your wifes first or else you risk becoming the one that she places all of her excess baggage on if shes not responsible enough to work with you despite still feeling that other guy in her or in you when you give in to her whims as something he gave into too.