I'm madly in love with a girl, I'm 99.9% sure it's not reciprocal

I'm madly in love with a girl, I'm 99.9% sure it's not reciprocal.
How do I move on?
Does it just happen o do I have to do something?

Attached: 1521890617619.png (192x187, 86K)

Masturbate and watch anime.

Get rejected by her, helped in my case
You just have to ask her if she wants to be your gf, then she says "no" (well, actualy much longer version of "no"...) and you start losing your feelings toward her

So it's cutting ties with her.
Well it sucks tbqh
Is there a chance that I can control myself and just not think about her as a potential partner?

It's not cutting any ties, I'm still friend with my former crush, God, she asked me to go with her to some dancy thing (similar to prom, takes place 100 days before highschool exams, therefore it's called "studniĆ³wka") in her school
I'm just feeling much better now than I did before I got "officialy" rejected, and I think it would be better for you

Not possible in my case. Is there anything else I can do?

She told me something like "if you were taller and not crazy I'd go out with you".
So I can say that's a rejection.
I wasn't asking her out tho.

Well, I can't really think about anything other
I only know how fucking miserable this situation can be, so I recommend you to change it anyway, asap
Don't take me wrong, I'm still fucking sad that I can't be with that girl, but now I just accepted the fact, and I'm sure I wouldn't get jealous af if she found a boyfriend

I got similar "messages" from my friend
God, explanation of her rejection was like "I'd realy like to but heh, you're to young for me"
There's one fucking year of diffrence between us, we used to go to the same class back in middle school
So it sound as nonsensical as in you're case (not tall and sane enough? Seriously?)
It's just that some men have qualities that make them attractive to certain type of women, while some don't

Yeah that's what I was thinking, at the end of the day she just didn't like me and that's how it is.
Tho I have issues and stuff so I gotta fix that.
I'll try to focus on my stuff so I don't think so much about.

Attached: 1524181884413.png (512x515, 254K)

Fuck, theres literally 0 ways for me to change this. Am I just supposed to feel like this until one day my brain decides to get over it? When is it supposed to happen?

I was crushing this girl for like 3-4 years (and knew her for little more) before I got a courage to tell her about my feelings

i have a crush on one girl since 4 years and I didn't even saw her in the last 10 months
still thinking about her all the time
you can be fucked for years if this shit doesn't stop

I'm in a relationship but I can't get over a crush on a different girl who I met after my girlfriend.
I only recently learned that the other girl is getting married soon and even that doesn't really stop me from trying to get her attention.
A friend Jow Forumsised me to find something about her that annoys me and the best I got so far is she uses 'u' instead of 'you' when texting.

tell her, she'll tell you to fuck off and distance herself from you herself. Boom. Also maybe years down the road she'll change her mind and know you said that you like her.

felt the same way for a couple years about a girl, so I told her via facebook that I really liked her.
She didn't reciprocate but she was nice about it, and believe me the closure did wonders for my mental state. Just tell her.

Agreeing with the other replies- tell her and get rejected, then try to go no contact and move on. You'll regret not trying otherwise.

Another user who did this, you HAVE to tell her your feelings one way or another, it's the only way to kill the endless anxiety of never having said anything.

Same position but with my best friend ... shes cute asf even after she said no but i still understand how she feels and i resoect that ... just roll your way and focus on other things and doesnt hurt to ask just tell her yo

Okay, if you need her sooo bad like you get drug hives, you are short of something yourself.

Confidence, affirmation, security, somethings missing.

Step 1: stop looking at / to her. Even if you get her now you will not be able to keep her or keep her happy. That relationship and eventual breakup is going to SUKK x 100 worse.

Step 2: work on yourself. This may include, but should not mostly be, workin out, hitting the gym. Include working towards career and lifegoals; all study, all training and all constructive hobbies count. Even if what you like to do is play games or sports, it can count if Getting Good is your endgoal. If your hobby is to consume things, food, media, substances, be a connoiseur. Develope fine and discerning taste. The point is to be able to live with yourself 100% of the time. It takes the pressure off your future women to entertain you. Thats vampire behavior. No one needs that.

3: easiest, but needs to be shouted so a typical man can register: SHOWER, CHANGE CLOTHES EVERY 8 TO 12 HRS MAX, NO REPEAT SOCKS, BRUSH TEETH, DO NOT PICK NOSE OR DANDRUFF IN PUBLIC. And similar. You might not have an idea how much Clean a woman expects. It is a LOT.

Chin up, chap. You'll learn and get better. You'll be doing more than just getting her; you"ll be keeping her.

:D

thanks fellow, that's why I didn't tell her.
I'll try to improve myself as much as possible so I'm worth and if she's still single by then well that'll be my chance, otherwise I still want to improve myself and break this horrible depressive cycle of fucking up in life.

Things not being great =\= sucking in life.

Get rid of this thought. False and harmful.

Cheering you on bro. Get em!

slam your palm on her crotch and scream directly at her face: if you're mating cry has worked, she should be wet almost immediatly